Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference (17337 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Sen. Okorocha Visits Oyo Gov. Makinde Ahead Of NBA Spidel Conference Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Telixe: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by jeff1607(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2022
Happiboispot:
The best gift you can give to your child is to make sure they're not given birth to In this country and even if they are don't train them here probably send them outside the country to finish up there education else this country will be mess them up
Rip Deborah
Nigeria failed you
Nigerians failed you
But God will fight your case amen

Nigerians ke? First of all her emir failed her
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Urpon1987: 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
rattlesnake:
Islam is a religion of peace it's either you believe it or we KILL YOU ALL angry angry ; angry angry
if there is a religion crisis In nigeria u Muslim can never kill us all,if Christian start killing also everyone will feel the heat
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by jude33084(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2022
rattlesnake:
Islam is a religion of peace it's either you believe it or we KILL YOU ALL angry angry ; angry angry

You are not a Muslim.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by LastProphet: 10:55pm On May 17, 2022
rattlesnake:

Hahahahaha, very true
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Maghan37: 3:43am On May 18, 2022
Despite being a Muslim. This incident made me to view the North from more scary perspective. Using Jesus name in an academic forum is not reason enough to kill a person. Their reaction after that is even more terrible. How can killers be supported by most of the northern society. Right now i feel like i definitely do not want to be part of what they are part of in anyway. If not because i read about prophet Muhammad' s emphasis on sparing women and children. Salahudeen(Yusuf ibn Ayyub) , i definitely will not be a part of islam if northerners stand for what islam is. People who do not even respect the sanctity of children.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Maghan37: 3:45am On May 18, 2022
Despite being a Muslim. This incident made me to view the North from more scary perspective. Using Jesus name in an academic forum is not reason enough to kill a person. Their reaction after that is even more terrible. How can killers be supported by most of the northern society. Right now i feel like i definitely do not want to be part of what they are part of in anyway. If not because i read about prophet Muhammad' s emphasis on sparing women and children. Salahudeen(Yusuf ibn Ayyub) , i definitely will not be a part of islam if northerners stand for what islam is. People who do not even respect the sanctity of children.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2022
They had to postpone it cos it proves the association is a big joke.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by josite: 10:53am On May 18, 2022
Ubani will be so disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / Buhari & Mahama ECOWAS Chairman, Meet In Abuja / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.