Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra (19260 Views)

Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas / Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Philipsdael(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2022
My wife used to support this agitation but since the vicious atrocities and innocent killings of her brothers and slicing of vaginas plus eating of human flesh by the diff groups in igboland... I'm glad all these inhuman cannibals have turned off the support from normal igbolites like my wife.
Praise the Lord cheesy
That's my testimony grin
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Omoluabi16(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2022
Full blown terrorism has started in the east. Sadly, it started in the guise of 'biafran freedom'. Now they're killing their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by jehoha696(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2022
I comment my reserve, but soon d whole eastern part of #Naija will b dry than desert..., make una continue, but diz guys started with trying to fite for the liberation of the igbo's(biafra)...,but since d main objective has been corrupted, can sum1 pls call diz #vampires to order,...If oly the pple sponsoring diz #UGM will put dere energy nd money in2 proper gud use, i dont think any1 will be clamouring for division
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by angelina08(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2022
Our gallant military personnel is waiting for them angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Smoke55: 9:18am On May 18, 2022
gadgethead:

"lolz since you killed them when they were protesting peacefully on their own then you must join them to sit at home.."

Who are the "you"? [s]The only people suffering are the same Igbos you and your tin[/s] god are 'liberating'. Please continue the sit at home or be killed mission. As a matter of fact please don't stop. At least, the south south and the rest of the country are reaping rewards from it. All your business men are fleeing to saner parts of the country so they don't get murdered, kidnapped and extorted
@ the cancelled statement..

This have been the line I have been expecting you to quote..

You can't hide your identities for long..

We Igbos are the ones suffering and you from another region are crying more than us..

You always rejoice over our suffering why this sudden love for us?

You were jubilating when our youths were massacred during python dance but you wail over lock down are you not a hypocrite?

Please face your region and allow us suffer our suffer in peace..
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by gadgethead: 9:27am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
@ the cancelled statement..

This have been the line I have been expecting you to quote..

You can't hide your identities for long..

We Igbos are the ones suffering and you from another region are crying more than us..

You always rejoice over our suffering why this sudden love for us?

You were jubilating when our youths were massacred during python dance but you wail over lock down are you not a hypocrite?

Please face your region and allow us suffer our suffer in peace..

This is a statement from a nairalander Philipsdael and I quote

"My wife used to support this agitation but since the vicious atrocities and innocent killings of her brothers and slicing of vaginas plus eating of human flesh by the diff groups in igboland... I'm glad all these inhuman cannibals have turned off the support from normal igbolites like my wife.
Praise the Lord cheesy
That's my testimony grin"

So if you think it is only non Igbos that are against you murderers, your day of reckoning is coming so fast, you won't know until it hits you
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Nwantaoma: 9:28am On May 18, 2022
boldtruthalways:
There must be an unseen hand from somewhere trying to destabilise South East especially Anambra State. Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi State yet sit at home does not hold there. There's relative calm in Abia State. Why is the heat in Anambra and Imo States?
Any enemy of Igbos in any guise trying to destroy the region will be visited by massive wrath of God. No sane Igbo person will kill his fellow brother or sister. Where's the Federal Government whose primary responsibility is to secure lives and property? So, they are just keeping mute in Abuja and watching peace of the citizens of the country been disrupted. Could it be possible that the FG in any disguise has some gunmen in the South East trying to destroy the zone? The wicked will never go unpunished. Nnamdi Kanu has said it many times he has cancelled sit at home I the SE. Who are these people still pushing for it? Whose interest are they fighting for? I assure anyone who secretly in any way has a hand in these atrocities in the South East that he or she will suffer it.
I tink d east is trying to settle an internal score dat has bin 4 long it is no Coincidence.sit bck and watch dnt act as if u dnt knw wats rong cause brother as u said av bin sabotaging brothers 4 long all 4 financial gains..
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by dplordx(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2022
Mumu UGM... Go Abuja if dem born ya papa well.
And abeg, we dey expect Una for delta next week Monday. Na next week we go face all the IBOs wey dey thrive for delta wey wan scatter my land. The thing wey wike do Una go be like child's play. Just remain for Anambra and burn am wotowoto...but no near delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Kpartners: 9:44am On May 18, 2022
udele1:
Nnamdi kanu from Abia waging war in Anambra, Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi waging war in Anambra. And Anambra people are supporting a genocide targeted at them, in the name of Biafra.
They want to reduce the economic power of the Ananbra people, while shouting Biafra. My concern is that Ananbra indigenes who are supposed to reason well are not doing anything. How is wish Nwike is our governor
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by AutoRedux: 9:59am On May 18, 2022
udele1:
Nnamdi kanu from Abia waging war in Anambra, Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi waging war in Anambra. And Anambra people are supporting a genocide targeted at them, in the name of Biafra.

Idiot. Are they fighting against the people or the government? Useless monkey.
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by meemee(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State, Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi State. These two states are very calm and peaceful. Why is Anambra and Imo so bloody? Something is wrong. What is happening in Anambra state and Imo State has got nothing to do with Biafra. The two once most peaceful States in the region are under attack for sure.
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Nwantaoma: 10:16am On May 18, 2022
Kpartners:

They want to reduce the economic power of the Ananbra people, while shouting Biafra. My concern is that Ananbra indigenes who are supposed to reason well are not doing anything. How is wish Nwike is our governor
who are dey??
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Smoke55: 10:17am On May 18, 2022
gadgethead:

This is a statement from a nairalander Philipsdael and I quote

"My wife used to support this agitation but since the vicious atrocities and innocent killings of her brothers and slicing of vaginas plus eating of human flesh by the diff groups in igboland... I'm glad all these inhuman cannibals have turned off the support from normal igbolites like my wife.
Praise the Lord cheesy
That's my testimony grin"

So if you think it is only non Igbos that are against you murderers, your day of reckoning is coming so fast, you won't know until it hits you
go fvck your self.
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Nwantaoma: 10:26am On May 18, 2022
meemee:
Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State, Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi State. These two states are very calm and peaceful. Why is Anambra and Imo so bloody? Something is wrong. What is happening in Anambra state and Imo State has got nothing to do with Biafra. The two once most peaceful States in the region are under attack for sure.

d last tym I checked ojukwu was 4rm Anambra bt abia burnt d most.mayb 1gat to b peaceful while d oda burns..
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Yankee101: 10:35am On May 18, 2022
So why anambra?
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by baretalk: 10:43am On May 18, 2022
Seems more hoodlums and killers have joined the existing ones. Never open your doors to killers, their friends are their fellows.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2022
Slynation:

This is a very big lie, Igbo's and blacks discriminate among themselves in the name of this people are Osu, and it was so painful that a landlord in Anambra state refused to lease his house to someone because they are from Ebonyi state, he told them that he doesn't want Abakiliki people in his house, what will you call this one if not discrimination...

You all should continue supporting and killing investments in the east just because government is holding one man, if they are so determined and got balls, why not put the sit at home order in Abuja state...

Fake news...Afonja carrying Igbo matter for head like gala,

What's your own? Face your ritual killing and skull mining brown roof region and mind your business,

Your Ewedu ladies are now sleeping with sacrificial dogs for money that should be enough for you to worry about...Ogoo head nonentity.
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by ella45(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2022
As you are warming up get ready to die too bastards the security are ready for you that your juju go fail watin una sabi everyone sabi tooo useless fools
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by ella45(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2022
If u line burn down Anambra na una state be that ok
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by peeps4u: 11:55am On May 18, 2022
emidika:
I strongly believe that what is happening in igboland is not a child's play,I also believe is neither ESN nor IPOB rather infiltration by the enemies of Igbos success..May God Help us

If you believe foreign elements are the UGM and not igbos, you need to wake from your self delusion.

You're telling me non-igbos can so dominate igboland, enforce sit at home and kill people, destroy their businesses while at it while igbos (especially so called Ipob soldiers) are watching?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by OnuAmu: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
Rich4god:
We have shouted time without number, any one who is still supporting ipob/wan/ugm/Simmon ekpa does not mean well for the people of South East. See how they have turned Anambra and Imo to a start of anarchy. Police can't work effectively, robberies killings kidnapping every where. The statistics from my place of work have shown that transaction flows from those areas have drastically reduced. At a time when we'll meaning Igbos hv started coming back home to invest, this is happening. Who will come again.

Go to nnewi now and see how people are migrating out. Keep supporting evil, by the time things will calm down, aside from banking job, there might no be other jobs for our youths to do again.

The annoying part is that those of us who tried to condemn it here in nairaland are been called names. Make Una continue, e go reach everybody.

Another thing that annoy me again is that when the ugm are planning on attack, all these miscreants will be hailing them, but when they carryout the attack and there were casualties, the miscreants will now blame it on DSS.

Which Nnewi?.. The one I've been living in for more than 25 years?

Please find another town for your bogus lies
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by prophetfire: 12:35pm On May 18, 2022
udele1:
. CRIMINAL ELEMENTS THROWN UP BY KANU AND EKPA.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by zudozz: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
In other words, they are coming from Ihiala!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by meemee(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
Nwantaoma:
d last tym I checked ojukwu was 4rm Anambra bt abia burnt d most.mayb 1gat to b peaceful while d oda burns..

Did we even get our calculations right then? That was a classical example of self destructive decision making that hit us very hard aftermath of which we have not fully recovered and now we are plunging ourselves into another self destructive mode again.. can you just imagine what we could have become by now without that war?
I stand with one comment here that the best agitation we can deliver is simply turn our region to Dubai and Shanghai of Africa and our people into the richest and our voice will be heard all over.
Killing ourselves will simply lead us to extinction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Golan007: 11:39am On May 19, 2022
boldtruthalways:
There must be an unseen hand from somewhere trying to destabilise South East especially Anambra State. Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi State yet sit at home does not hold there. There's relative calm in Abia State. Why is the heat in Anambra and Imo States?
Any enemy of Igbos in any guise trying to destroy the region will be visited by massive wrath of God. No sane Igbo person will kill his fellow brother or sister. Where's the Federal Government whose primary responsibility is to secure lives and property? So, they are just keeping mute in Abuja and watching peace of the citizens of the country been disrupted. Could it be possible that the FG in any disguise has some gunmen in the South East trying to destroy the zone? The wicked will never go unpunished. Nnamdi Kanu has said it many times he has cancelled sit at home I the SE. Who are these people still pushing for it? Whose interest are they fighting for? I assure anyone who secretly in any way has a hand in these atrocities in the South East that he or she will suffer it.

Always looking for a way to blame others.

How long have people been telling you that this way is most definitely the wrong way. Did you accept it?

Now that you are seeing the result yourself, you are still bent on blaming others.

Sheesh, you guys.
Re: Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 12:43pm On May 19, 2022
Nwantaoma:
OSU ka nku da way.haa ehika
chuku ameka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware / Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.