Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? (19262 Views)

Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C / Does Having Masters Help Get Shortlisted For Recruitments Asking For 2.1? / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Nairalandboss: 2:30pm On May 18, 2022
Their office doesn't look isolated
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by hope4nigeria(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:
I was invited for an interview in this company. Is there any other person shortlisted for the interview?
Is the place fake?
Who knows anything about this company?
Your advice is really needed
that's baranda HR, they can give you job with poor pay as a third party, then they will be taking 40% of your salary
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by zedegit: 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:
I was invited for an interview in this company. Is there any other person shortlisted for the interview?
Is the place fake?

Did you apply to them? If not it's scam.
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Kedro(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2022
You applied for a job, and you've been invited for an interview.Instead of researching the company before and after applying, you're here asking unnecessary questions. If you didn't apply I would consider it wise for asking.
Golferty:

Yes i did
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Honestfrend: 2:32pm On May 18, 2022
gulfer:
Run o grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by askolly(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2022
Just checked nw is a loan company
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by emmy4real94(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
Gndl means Gentle Nigerians Ladies doctor?? grin
femoric:
Be watchful comrade.
Normal interview should have at least two days notice. One common thing with fake job interview is their short notice.
This looks like GNLD honestly. If you're in Lagos, you can attend just to be sure, if not, don't waste your money.
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by 4Shakes(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2022
please what do they do, just maybe i could apply too and get lucky?
segsan02:
It genuine, have worked there before
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by akajos4real: 2:48pm On May 18, 2022
Hope your people have money to pay for your RANSOM?

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Connected1: 2:52pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:

Yes i did
It seems you still admire being without a job.

You applied for this job and you were shortlisted, instead of you to use the internet and research about the firm, you are here lazying about and looking for who will tell you not to go for the interview.

What will it take for you to transport there prior to the interview date and do your first person research about the firm.

Una go just come online dae do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by jasonex4(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:
Is the place fake?

1. Did you apply for it? If yes, then its most likely real
2. If you applied for it without researching the firm, then hmmm, I don't know what to say to you.
3. If you didn't apply for it, then it's most likely a marketing job
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by segsan02: 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
It a loan finance company
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by FYsol: 3:17pm On May 18, 2022
You applied to a company and you are invited for an interview and then you are asking is it legit?

Are you OK?

Golferty:

Yes i did
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by 77up(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:

Ok thanks.
Don't loose guade when going , lagos can be though.
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
You are very correct. Multi level marketing interview that will make lose weight.
gulfer:
Looks GNLDish to me, I may be wrong though undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Ekugbeh(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2022
Nyne:

Not a scam then . And moreover it’s in Lagos. No fear.
Do you think the Op's based in Lag
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by NaijaCars4sale: 3:48pm On May 18, 2022
Just be careful and don't accept to pay anyone for anything
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Hidentity(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
femoric:
Be watchful comrade.
Normal interview should have at least two days notice. One common thing with fake job interview is their short notice.
This looks like GNLD honestly. If you're in Lagos, you can attend just to be sure, if not, don't waste your money.

Not really. Once had an interview organised by Deloitte and the notice was just for a day.
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by blacknoir: 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Na wa for u. U apply for job and u got shortlisted and u are here asking if it's genuine or not.are we the company that u applied to? Go and buy common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by gladdensir(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
It could be. But I had a similar experience in 2021. I saw a job opportunity on Facebook and it was a store keeper job. so I submitted the photo of my CV and logged out of Facebook for that day. The next action that occured was that I was texted a congratulatory message on my line that I was chosen and I should come to their office the next day. I was delighted and anticipating for the next day. And it came to pass that I went there grin but lo! It was GNLD under the guise of another name tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Pinkyposh(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2022
Shortlisted means you applied for it, if you didn't apply then it's fake. Don't be gullible
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by belloli: 4:19pm On May 18, 2022
You better go with somebody!
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Badgers14: 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:
Is the place fake?

Did you apply for a job in this company?
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by schoolboymatt(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2022
blacknoir:
Na wa for u. U apply for job and u got shortlisted and u are here asking if it's genuine or not.are we the company that u applied to? Go and buy common sense
I tire o... shocked

Golferty:

Yes i did

Why asking if its scam then?
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Skillsnigeria: 5:26pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Olumaeme: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
Did you applied?

If No, its a scam
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Favmil101(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
femoric:
Be watchful comrade.
Some is one day bro
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by IAmTobore(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2022
gulfer:
Run o grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy I dey tell u. E go trek d entire shomolu finish, e go con still chop gbese on top am.
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Nyne: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
How did your interview go ?
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Bbbw: 8:30pm On May 18, 2022
Did you apply
Re: I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? by Okortor: 10:32pm On May 18, 2022
Truck load of friends? Lmao
Jennyclay:
Don't go there alone... Make sure you go with truck loads of friends.

Just incase!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants / Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng / Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.