Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) (7672 Views)

Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest / Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple! / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by kingjis: 9:19pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:
Give these people the referendum that they need. I’m not from the east but I think every tribe needs to divide and move forward as a people. This is 2022. The Hausas needs us more than we need them, that’s why they don’t want to let go.

The mistake we are making as a people is allowing other tribes into foreign communities.
Stay in your environment and make it a better place.

The IGbos own the oil, let them enjoy what they own.
Hausas are good in agriculture, let them focus on that.

I’m yoruba, we have a couple of things that we can rely on. It’s that simple. Make everybody dem him day and enjoy life.

These are the 3 major tribes. The division can start from there. Make we no dey force union.

You dey talk like say na your papa get nigeria
Go take malaria drugs ,you dey sick
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by kingjis: 9:21pm On May 17, 2022
Muna4real:

You de mind them?

Are you daft or just being stupid ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by kingjis: 9:23pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
They asked to leave Nigeria peacefully you guys refused.
Today is the referendum suit in Abuja you guys refused.
Please destroy this slave masters created country called Nigeria.

The Idea of leaving Nigeria can never be killed.

One Nigeria unity beggers.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

May God bless our Ijaw Republic Heroes.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

We are fully arranging on stopping all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic areas unjustly balkanized into the six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other and when Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

Mumu how old are you?
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
I do not know who keeps telling these guys that charms work. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
tit:
I no see "the couple" for the grave
why did you run? Army for scatter your head with bullets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by tit(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
kingjis:

Na your family grave we they see

Why are you so fool of hatred?
Islam is peace.
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by tit(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
why did you run? Army for scatter your head with bullets

Hatred fool your body.
Repent.
Islam is love and peace.
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by tit(f): 9:37pm On May 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
I do not know who keeps telling these guys that charms work. SMH

Charm and covid mask don't jive together

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
tit:
I no see "the couple" for the grave

Close your mouth must you comments.
Four people were killed in that day, and you're expecting them to show you all the pictures.

Useless ipob nyamiri brainless supporters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:44pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:
Give these people the referendum that they need. I’m not from the east but I think every tribe needs to divide and move forward as a people. This is 2022. The Hausas needs us more than we need them, that’s why they don’t want to let go.

The mistake we are making as a people is allowing other tribes into foreign communities.

I’m yoruba, we have a couple of things that we can rely on. It’s that simple. Make everybody dem him day and enjoy life.

These are the 3 major tribes. The division can start from there. Make we no dey force union.

Animal which oil Ibo get?
Your write-up is of no difference between the illiteracy of those that killed Deborah.

What is Togolese doing in Nigeria forum.

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:44pm On May 17, 2022
malel1:
The look innocent ,I dont trust nigerian army

Cannibal just spotted

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
They might be innocent people killed simply because they are Igbos

Another cannibal just spotted

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by kingjis: 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
tit:

Why are you so fool of hatred?
Islam is peace.

I see your parents foolishness in you

2 Likes

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:
Weldon Nigeria army

See their satanic shrine

See their fellow igbs that are yet to be roasted and cannibalizes

See how evil IPOB organization is

They are using this dark power to instill fear in igbos .. Na blow blow .. the blow Selina and igbos go begin contact .. and become scare to confront them ..

Evil has crept into igboland

The painful part is initiating young kids into this satanic occult

Igbos Must wake and start asking questions

IPOB is demonic and evil

What is the difference between ipob and Ibo, afterun 99.9% south Easterners are in support of them
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:53pm On May 17, 2022
omenka:
Afonja news. These are innocent vigilante members and youths on their way to the market to buy their aged grandmothers soup ingredients.

They were killëd for nothing by the zoo army.

What are you doing in afonja/Nigeria forum.
I don't blame you cos nothing good comes from your region apart from eating yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Taba21: 9:58pm On May 17, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Tell your Mother and Father to give then referendum dumbstruck.

As for Nigeria, no part of our land will be ceded to these tyrants.

Allowing this people out of nigeria is going to be a great thing Nigeria ever achieved.
You don't keep people God doesn't want among you, this are cannibals where are talking about in this 21st century
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by techWriter3: 10:11pm On May 17, 2022
not you fool or just getting stupid
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by God1stson(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
They asked to leave Nigeria peacefully you guys refused.
Today is the referendum suit in Abuja you guys refused.
Please destroy this slave masters created country called Nigeria.

The Idea of leaving Nigeria can never be killed.

One Nigeria unity beggers.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

May God bless our Ijaw Republic Heroes.

We are fully arranging on stopping all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic areas unjustly balkanized into the six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other and when Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

That's what I'm saying. Even if IPOB stops agitations another group will rise up. They keep treating the disease and not the symptom. Nigeria is simply heading for disintegration no guns can prevent it unless elites especially northern elites come to accept this fact and work for amicable restructure of these federating units.
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by gidgiddy: 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
God1stson:

That's what I'm saying. Even if IPOB stops agitations another group will rise up. They keep treating the disease and not the symptom. Nigeria is simply heading for disintegration no guns can prevent it unless elites especially northern elites come to accept this fact and work for amicable restructure of these federating units.

Exactly my brother, thats why Nigeria is a failed state. Rather than the government to tackle the cause of the violent agitation all over the country, they keep making the mistake of thinking this is a problem the military can solve.
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
tit:

Hatred fool your body.
Repent.
Islam is love and peace.
thunder will fire Alah and useless prophet Mohammed blood sucker. And for you! If you are a Muslim, Ogun go kill you
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Yankee101: 10:45pm On May 17, 2022
Blood for blood
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by tit(f): 10:51pm On May 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
thunder will fire Alah and useless prophet Mohammed blood sucker. And for you! If you are a Muslim, Ogun go kill you

I been think say you get sense.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by JohnOkolo: 10:52pm On May 17, 2022
Taba21:

Allowing this people out of nigeria is going to be a great thing Nigeria ever achieved.
You don't keep people God doesn't want among you, this are cannibals where are talking about in this 21st century

So when next Niger Deltan's want to also breakaway we give them their own Republic.

You don't understand that the market and opportunity of staying together outweighs all these agitation.

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2022
tit:

I been think say you get sense.
Continue
your papa no get sense, useless people that born you, I dare those useless cowards to come and attack people like me for blasphemy their useless god, I dey carry kala everywhere I go I will start killing every Muslim bastard on sight
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Miracle2020: 11:42pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Miracle2020: 11:47pm On May 17, 2022
omenka:
They're all innocent. They are vigilantes. That shrine was set up by the zoo army just to frame ESN . The guns too dont belong to those upon whose bodies they were placed.
I understand
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2022
malel1:
The look innocent ,I dont trust nigerian army
you must be very stupid and senseless.
Keep commenting rubbish till it hits your useless relatives.
Ewu
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2022
Muna4real:

You de mind them?
another product of torn condom.
The day this mess catches with your family I'll so rejoice on this forum.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by fk001(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2022
They will come and deny it as usual.

While depopulation is ongoing in their region

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2022
This is fake and staged they are innocent people just miss waka that last corpse even had a teargas launcher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by drmuchin: 2:57am On May 18, 2022
Who did the forensic examination to determine the identity of the couple?
Nigerian soldiers ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bazoum: Nigeria Still Asking For Deposed Niger President’s Release — Minister / Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Goes Viral(pic) / Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.