Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) (7668 Views)

Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest / Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple! / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by an0daGuy: 7:32pm On May 17, 2022
Okay, the people that dug the hole have finally decided to reveal its location.

Clap for yaselves grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Asgard13: 7:32pm On May 17, 2022
tit:

Both.
Most wise one, please show me the "military couples".
Or do they have more rights than the victims at the bottom of the pit?

Next!
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Esama: 7:33pm On May 17, 2022
Declared ipob terrorist organization by Buhari not by mistake the president made a good decision.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Risentouch(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
Why am I having this feeling that these might be innocent people killed as a cover-up for the murdered couples?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:

LOL. It’s obvious you don’t think right enough. First of all, what part of Nigeria are you from ? And kindly state why you don’t support the motion for Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo to go their separate ways. Thank you.

As usual, a majority tribal person not caring about the minority tribes.....

Plus Nigeria is not dividing because your big men don't want it,

I don’t think you would have anything genuine to say.

Oh? So because I don't agree with you, my comments are not 'genuine'. Right.....
Secondly, do you like the current situation of Nigeria ?

You answer would definitely be “NO”.

And if we divide this country, it would be big dog eating small dog. And speaking as a minority, I don't want that. There would be a fight for resources . It won't be peaceful. And you won't like it.

Thirdly, don’t you know that before something could change, you have to make a move.

Division is the first move, not following the current 1999 constitution.

Following the 1999 constitution will change nothing.

Okay, take up your arms and start the revolution, comrade.

Good evening.

P/S

You are looking at someone who is angry with all our leaders past and present, and who thinks that the current government is not ruling us well enough. And who wishes things were better. But a lot of our problems are caused by people just voting and going home. Democracy is far more than that. And thinking we can all live on an income that isn't enough for a nation of 20 million, talkless of 200 MILLION, and thinking that selling raw materials to big nations at prices THEY set is a good way of making a living. It isn't. And I am against all this talk of division because it is about getting more money, not about development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by attacker321: 7:41pm On May 17, 2022
Good job.

Kill all the useless unknown gunmen in the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by attacker321: 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
Risentouch:
Why am I having this feeling that these might be innocent people killed as a cover-up for the murdered couples?

The are gunmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by tit(f): 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
Risentouch:

Some of these people don't look the part.
The middle aged guy, the guy with covid mask and loosely tied juju around his waist.

The guys killed in a hilux seem to be involved in militancy. I would say na them DSS dey use make video. (Remember the guy the army caught last year, then Asari Dokubo also caught the guy a few months ago)

2 Likes

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by DOTian: 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:

Guess you know how idiots on steroid speak from your father ...
Is in you
Atleast I have a father. Those of you whose mothers were impregnated while standing up seldom know your fathers.
Mgbu!
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nyne: 7:46pm On May 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

As usual, a majority tribal person not caring about the minority tribes.....

Plus Nigeria is not dividing because your big men don't want it,

Oh? So because I don't agree with you, my comments are not 'genuine'. Right.....

And if we divide this country, it would be big dog eating small dog. And speaking as a minority, I don't want that. There would be a fight for resources . It won't be peaceful. And you won't like it.

Okay, take up your arms and start the revolution, comrade.

Good evening.

You need to change your views of how you look at things. Don’t look back, just do it like Nike lol.

Yes, if you say there will be fight for resources, is that what you are scared of ? There are sacrifices for things to be better, for positive growth, good changes, etc.

The war isn’t going to be forever, it’ll be for a while.

After the war, there’ll be peace .

Peace ✌️
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by omenka(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Nigeria army can stage anything!

I don't trust them!

All these drama and extra judicial killings started since the Igbos decided to own their own country!

Deborah was also a citizen killed why are they not channeling the same energy towards the killings in the north

Modified

Nothing is impossible!

We live in a country where a president said Abacha did not steal!

A country where the Nigerian Army claimed that they were never at lekki

A country where a president doesn't understand a bare evidence of a governor collecting bribes

A country where a president make excuses for a minister sympathetic to terrorists

So abeg try and sound more convincing next time!

This regime keep killing the Nigerian youths all in the name of fighting separationists

Truth is always a ticking bomb waiting to explode!
Everything you said is right. It was staged.

God bless ipob and ESN. May their reign be forever. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Asgard13: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
DOTian:

Atleast I have a father. Those of you whose mothers were impregnated while standing up seldom know your fathers.
Mgbu!

Is that all

Next!
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:

You need to change your views of how you look at things. Don’t look back, just do it like Nike lol.

Yes, if you say there will be fight for resources, is that what you are scared of ? There are sacrifices for things to be better, for positive growth, good changes, etc.

The war isn’t going to be forever, it’ll be for a while.

After the war, there’ll be peace .

Peace ✌️

Peace of the graveyard.

You won't like it.

Good evening. You Nigerians should wake up and vote for sensible leaders, and then put their feet on the flame, and most of your problems would be solved.

Divison will jsut lead to a big fight for resources. A fight that would make the current situation look nice and lovely.

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by okeysoninv: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
They might be innocent people killed simply because they are Igbos
innocent gunmen.. don't worry When you reach heaven with them you can ask God if they are innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
See as young men are being wasted and dumped

To what end

2 Likes

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Risentouch(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
attacker321:

The are gunmen

What if they are vigilantes?
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Risentouch(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
tit:

Some of these people don't look the part.
The middle aged guy, the guy with covid mask and loosely tied juju around his waist.

The guys killed in a hilux seem to be involved in militancy. I would say na them DSS dey use make video. (Remember the guy the army caught last year, then Asari Dokubo also caught the guy a few months ago)

Don't you feel this might be staged.
Judging from the shrine it looks recently designed. See the painting and the clothings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by famology(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
Dem collect woto woto. God bless the Nigeria army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Broveens42(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
More..

So the shrine was recently painted or what?
Lol. Propaganda is easy for the igbos to see through even without formal education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
malel1:
The look innocent ,I dont trust nigerian army
wat abut the shrine?
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by attacker321: 8:23pm On May 17, 2022
Risentouch:

What if they are vigilantes?

They are not. These are wicked men making life unbearable in the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nyne: 8:29pm On May 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

Peace of the graveyard.

You won't like it.

Good evening. You Nigerians should wake up and vote for sensible leaders, and then put their feet on the flame, and most of your problems would be solved.

Divison will jsut lead to a big fight for resources. A fight that would make the current situation look nice and lovely.

Are you even Nigerian?
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:

Are you even Nigerian?

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by colestephan86: 8:38pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:
Give these people the referendum that they need. I’m not from the east but I think every tribe needs to divide and move forward as a people. This is 2022. The Hausas needs us more than we need them, that’s why they don’t want to let go.

The mistake we are making as a people is allowing other tribes into foreign communities.
Stay in your environment and make it a better place.

The IGbos own the oil, let them enjoy what they own.
Hausas are good in agriculture, let them focus on that.

I’m yoruba, we have a couple of things that we can rely on. It’s that simple. Make everybody dem him day and enjoy life.
They will never get it, stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by JeffSA: 8:38pm On May 17, 2022
Anybody with a working brain will simply know this is a set up. Just killing random innocent individuals and put guns and charms on them.

They even had to include the military couple in there cheap blackmail but no pictures to back it up.
The funny thing about Nigeria is that once you support this senseless govt it must get to your turn. The north is even the place with the highest death record. Everywhere in this dead entity is burning.
WELCOME TO ZOO. NO RULES. ANYTHING GOES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Nyne: 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=subsidywise18 post=112929169][/quote]

Lol. You no get right to dey put mouth for my country matter. .
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Hayzed030: 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
All this wud Av been avoided,if only we Cohabit peacefully.
Let love lead abeg na

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by jmoore(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2022
IPOB terrorists were saying the couple were killed in Cameroon.

Mkpurummiri creatures!!

End IPOB to save lives!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Golan007: 9:01pm On May 17, 2022
malel1:
The look innocent ,I dont trust nigerian army

Innocent indeed.

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
omenka:
They're all innocent. They are vigilantes. That shrine was set up by the zoo army just to frame ESN . The guns too dont belong to those upon whose bodies they were placed.
[/s]
Shatap

is that why you're supporting Deborah killers just to spite igbos condemning it
Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by donjahsy(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:
Weldon Nigeria army

See their satanic shrine

See their fellow igbs that are yet to be roasted and cannibalizes

See how evil IPOB organization is

They are using this dark power to instill fear in igbos .. Na blow blow .. the blow Selina and igbos go begin contact .. and become scare to confront them ..

Evil has crept into igboland

The painful part is initiating young kids into this satanic occult

Igbos Must wake and start asking questions

IPOB is demonic and evil

Aboki Man that love Igbos more than the igbos love themselves. You support the horrific murder of Deborah Samuel and now you are here loving a tribe you love to hate.

1 Like

Re: Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) by kingjis: 9:17pm On May 17, 2022
tit:
I no see "the couple" for the grave

Na your family grave we they see

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets / Power Projects: FEC Approves $2.5m, ₦498.2 Million For 4 Plants / FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.