Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi (1224 Views)

Lagos Generated More Revenue Than All Northern States In First Half Of 2021- NBS / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies / Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
When Obasanjo left office, we were owing 3 Trillion. Today we are owing 58 Trillion and Nigerians ain't even bother .

The money we borrowed and thrown away, if we had taken just 5% of that money invested in the textile in Kudana that used to be the best in West Africa, Nigeria would have been a better Place .

We can get more money by exporting Textile than Oil. Oil is just giving us 15B Dollars. Yet Bangladesh is getting 34 Billion USD from exporting Textile and garment.
Is more than oil.
We can do it, all we need to do is to move Nigeria from consumption to production.
I know how to do do it. I am a wealth Creator .

Peter Obi while speaking to the Kuduna Delegates on the abandoned Kaduna textile .

Omoh I am

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
Him Tu Lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by foryourmind: 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
Thiefnubuu urchins are usually brainless.

I've already seen them doubting this simple verifiable fact.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
Peter Obi is seriously making sense.

Unfortunately majority of the electorates are ignorant.

When majority of the electorates are ignorant, democracy is a disaster.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
Give him a chance in the interest of your children. Even though i know most of their children are abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
You have started your theories of America,Earope,Baglandis,South Africa etc which is not workable in this corrupted nigeria environment again ?? .Oga come back to nigeria and bring out the workable ideas that is applicable here not foriegh land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Nonexisting: 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Him Tu Lie
Mumu, always following useless band wagon without actually verifying anything. Continue supporting failures because of tribalism, na una dey suffer the bad economy pass. I'm already tripling my hustle so that when the country finally falls apart, I will not feel a thing just like the Peter Obi you are calling a liar won't feel a thing. Other aspirants mates are contributing 100million to APC but he contributed his own 100million to the education sector of this country yet you open your mouth to talk rubbish just because you have free data.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by ImDStar: 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
We have someone like this and some people are rooting for corrupt, senile and dementia old papa.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
This man is a researcher.

15 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Mossadd: 8:12pm On May 17, 2022
Abeg they should just give this man pdp tickets and apc should give osibanjo tickets if they want the best for Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by soberdrunk(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
You have started your theories of America,Earope,Baglandis,South Africa etc which is not workable in this corrupted nigeria environment again ?? .Oga come back to nigeria and bring out the workable ideas that is applicable here not foriegh land.

These are the issues, any educated individual can come up with intelligent theories and projections but the biggest question is "CAN YOU IMPLEMENT IT"? Will your cabinet members respect you, will they follow your lead? Obi is a very intelligent and straightforward gentleman but leading Nigeria also requires a healthy dose of madness/ruggerdity which I feel he lacks.... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Parachoko: 8:19pm On May 17, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
soberdrunk:

These are the issues, any educated individual can come up with intelligent theories and projections but the biggest question is "CAN YOU IMPLEMENT IT"? Will your cabinet members respect you, will they follow your lead? Obi is a very intelligent and straightforward gentleman but leading Nigeria also requires a healthy dose of madness/ruggerdity which I feel he lacks.... angry
And Buhari has all of the above and failed.

7 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Transcriber: 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
Just shut up

Hypocrites

Like he will do any better

Abeg gerrout angry

1 Like

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by englishmart(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
Peter obi is coming to diversify the economy. He's coming to take our lazy selves off the oil for some time.
All our past leaders lacked the mental resourcefulness to think beyond oil. We've overwhelmed the oil already.

Peter obi is mentally sound and shrewd to take Nigeria where it deserves to be. Let's not allow tribe deprive us a better Nigeria. Btw, I'm from Kano.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by soberdrunk(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
And Buhari has all of the above and failed.

If I put Lewis Hamilton in a Keke napep and you in a Ferrari and asked u guys to do a 10km race, who do you reckon will win?
Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Mopolchi: 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
soberdrunk:

You don't know Peter Obi. He looks soft-spoken but he is a hard nut to crack.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 8:33pm On May 17, 2022
foryourmind:

Expected from a Thiefnubuu urchin

Flattino, show us the report of how much Bangladesh earns since you have brothers in jail there for drugs trafficking

2 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
Because of greediness in fixating our attention on crude oil, Nigeria has suddenly become such a poor and wretched country!

Before you argue, Nigeria and Bangladesh has similar population yet Bangladesh that is among the poorest countries in Asia is richer than Nigeria shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by foryourmind: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
Corporate2020:

Flattino, show us the report of how much Bangladesh earns since you have brothers in jail there for drugs trafficking
[/s]
Not much is expected from a skull miner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
soberdrunk:

If I put Lewis Hamilton in a Keke napep and you in a Ferrari and asked u guys to do a 10km race, who do you reckon will win?

'If I put". So Buhari has no brain to decide which car should run faster? Or people that voted for Buhari didn't know Buhari is dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Jlow2: 9:44pm On May 17, 2022
Delegates is the worst thing that happened to nigerian democracy

2 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by LAZAREY: 9:50pm On May 17, 2022
Always makes every sense in his utterance. My concern is how and in which political party will he emerge..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Reflect7: 10:01pm On May 17, 2022
peter obi... nigerians do not want to work in those types of giant garment factories you see in asia....that is the main reason we are not earning 34 billion dollars per annum from textiles.

is it all these naija girls wey don open eye finish that you will tell to go and be slaving away in those monotonous factory lines for peanuts like they do in bangladesh?

bro....abeg, find ideas wey go make sense for this naija mehn.
Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by ClipHog: 10:21pm On May 17, 2022
Mr Presido in the making. GODWILLING
Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by reality1010: 10:27pm On May 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Him Tu Lie
Sometimes try to exhibit that you have some level of education. Everything is not tribalism in Nigeria.
My fear is that our children will not look for his type in future.

3 Likes

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Achilles881: 10:28pm On May 17, 2022
soberdrunk:

I was fortunate to be in anambara when this man was governor, the guy na machine I got my first employment through his massive road projects, I'm now a manufacturer with close to 40 workers, the man na guru for start-ups, but if nigerians don't want to vote him, may God help them to vote a better candidate, it will be very very bad if nigerians ends up with another invalid, don't know how we could survive another mess-up, don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 2:02am On May 18, 2022
Reflect7:
peter obi... nigerians do not want to work in those types of giant garment factories you see in asia....that is the main reason we are not earning 34 billion dollars per annum from textiles.

is it all these naija girls wey don open eye finish that you will tell to go and be slaving away in those monotonous factory lines for peanuts like they do in bangladesh?

bro....abeg, find ideas wey go make sense for this naija mehn.

Anybody way no wan work, nah hunger go kill am nah.

Moreover his emphasis is on those in rural areas.

U want to fly Jet in a dead economy.

Is like you ain't aware that APC and Buhari don Finish this country .

U don't knkw the deep shit this country is.

Nigeria is on the brink of collapse die to negligence from past leaders ..
Stay there and be looking for soft work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by foryourmind: 2:08am On May 18, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Just shut up

Hypocrites

Like he will do any better

Abeg gerrout angry
[/s]
Peter Obi is 1000% better than all the candidates in both PDP and APC put together.

Kiss the truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi by Transcriber: 11:22am On May 18, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Peter Obi is 1000% better than all the candidates in both PDP and APC put together.

Kiss the truth cheesy
what's my business with your olosho sister? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals A Deep “Never-Known” Encounter With Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Tinubu Remains The Person To Beat. / Peter Obi Caught Taken A Long Nap At Emir's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.