Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound (35612 Views)

Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 10:10am On May 18, 2022
Food don set grin
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by adagba001: 10:10am On May 18, 2022
hotspec:
Sorry, I don't know the right section to put this.

This morning, I went to the side of the house to pluck some scent leaves. I noticed this animal curling around. After little chasing, I had to kill it before it could escape. I'm not planning to eat this, so I've disposed it to a nearby bush.

My compound is not too far from a thick forest, so at times many of these animals stray into our compound.
You didn't plan eating it, why kill? Should have allowed it be on its way.... No now...
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by LordVarys1: 10:10am On May 18, 2022
U knew u weren't gonna eat it why kill itu for just pursue am committed your compound. Simple

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by slimfit1(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2022
You should have just filmed yourself returning it to wildlife and that would make more money for you than killing it. May we not kill our help because of hunger.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by ejimatic: 10:11am On May 18, 2022
hotspec:

This morning, I went to the side of the house to pluck some scent leaves. I noticed this animal curling around. After little chasing, I had to kill it before it could escape. I'm not planning to eat this, so I've disposed it to a nearby bush.

My compound is not too far from a thick forest, so at times many of these animals stray into our compound.

. How do you know it is a monitor lizard?
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by NOwazobia: 10:12am On May 18, 2022
Why kill it if you ain't eating it?

Rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Emperor88(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2022
Admin should pls ban post on indiscriminate killing of animals..This platform is bigger than this. Why are we acting like our uncivilized politicians?
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Lepon02: 10:13am On May 18, 2022
hotspec:

Now that you have killed the poor animal, will you be eating it or not? undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by marwanafrica: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Tired of saying this lipsrsealed
They will definitely eat it embarassed
If someone can eat a dove/pigeon what can't they eat undecided
and where did you read that its forbiden to eat dove/pigeon and monitor lizard?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by johhbekeboh09: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
But you like NatGeo wild..Yet you haven't learnt anything from it obviously

That looks like a wall gheko!
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by yrex01(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind them.. That's how they will kill a rat... zoom the pics then call it "bush meat" Meanwhile it's just common rat.

Look at how @op zoomed the pictures just to get validation that YES its Bush meat so that he could cook the disgusting creature.. Yuck!!

Op stop eating lizard!!!
y'all trying to just be white but u can never be

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by archbishop007(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2022
Nice one

Floating shelves for small money

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by xynerise: 10:18am On May 18, 2022
Op is feeling like Samson now grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by akevic: 10:18am On May 18, 2022
So small
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Majesty33(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2022
Maybe Op killed the monitor cos he percieved it to be a monitoring spirit.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2022
You shouldn't have killed the innocent animal when you have no intention of eating it.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Lazenby007(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2022
Sheuns:
Lizard in the crime section. Lol. Poor lizzy
it blasphemed
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Irondome1: 10:23am On May 18, 2022
You shouldn't have killed the harmless animal.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by 96ACE: 10:24am On May 18, 2022
It's harmless, why did you kill it if you're not going to eat it
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by frowland(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2022
Emperor88:
Admin should pls ban post on indiscriminate killing of animals..This platform is bigger than this. Why are we acting like our uncivilized politicians?

@seun

I have shared this thoughts on several occasions. It's so crazy when I see post like this on fp.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Cti28(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind them.. That's how they will kill a rat... zoom the pics then call it "bush meat" Meanwhile it's just common rat.

Look at how @op zoomed the pictures just to get validation that YES its Bush meat so that he could cook the disgusting creature.. Yuck!!

Op stop eating lizard!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Candidlady: 10:29am On May 18, 2022
marwanafrica:

and where did you read that its forbiden to eat dove/pigeon and monitor lizard?

Have you read anywhere it was forbidden to eat ants or roaches undecided

Do you eat em undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by mickyeddi(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2022
And you wonder why you guys are catching monkeypox. Na everything una dey chop.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by jehoha696(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2022
You no plan to chop am,then y kill it....���,u juz shed an innocent blood,if d foot soldiers & animal extremist cum for ur head & body lynching, remember "one gud turn dserves anoda".
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by mickyeddi(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2022
frowland:

@seun

I have shared this thoughts on several occasions. It's so crazy when I see post like this on fp.

Unfortunately, most Nigerians are uncivilised. That's the sad truth!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Candidlady: 10:33am On May 18, 2022
LagosToyota:
Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255

You are a suspect. Where you stay ibet you got ladies that could do with this your unlikely generosity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by gentleguy1975: 10:33am On May 18, 2022
blazingblender:
Ohhh men see meat
Guy when the food done abeg snap am show us
for where, the guy done throway am tey tey
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Raychee(f): 10:34am On May 18, 2022
magnum247:
If you weren't planning to eat it, why kill it? It's not like it's dangerous to man...una really tire me

They will never listen. That's why wildlife is non existent in the country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by TempleHouse: 10:36am On May 18, 2022
Wickedness of the Highest Order !
Cannibalism to satisfy your despicable urge!

What’s your gain to take life
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by Allwell96: 10:37am On May 18, 2022
You shouldn't have killed it since you won't it it. It's not a dangerous animal after all.
Re: Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound by OlawaleBammie: 10:39am On May 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Tired of saying this lipsrsealed

They will definitely eat it embarassed

If someone can eat a dove/pigeon what can't they eat undecided
therebis nothing wrong in eating dove afterall u dey chop fawol . Both of them are birds

Monitor lizard is a good meat, just like chicken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Eating Himself To Death (video) / Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) / How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.