Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. (281 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Ever8090: 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Someone just sent me 20k..I am completely broke, wanted to send 5k out of it to my mother-in-law via *894* only for me to load my Glo credit with *894*...God...what is happening to my life..money that I don't have!!!!! I am in tears now....pls who will buy the card from me pls....I will transfer the credit to the person and collect the money if not I no fit sleep tonight I beg....what is happening to me pls..... trouble left and right back and front...ha....pls who is interested should DM me pls..I beg you people in the name of God
Re: What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Ken4Christ: 10:36pm On May 17, 2022
Ever8090:
Someone just sent me 20k..I am completely broke, wanted to send 5k out of it to my mother-in-law via *894* only for me to load my Glo credit with *894*...God...what is happening to my life..money that I don't have!!!!! I am in tears now....pls who will buy the card from me pls....I will transfer the credit to the person and collect the money if not I no fit sleep tonight I beg....what is happening to me pls..... trouble left and right back and front...ha....pls who is interested should DM me pls..I beg you people in the name of God

It's better you contact those who sell cards and give them a good discount for them to buy it off you.
Re: What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Ever8090: 11:17pm On May 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It's better you contact those who sell cards and give them a good discount for them to buy it off you.
it is loaded direct into my Glo ...not card....I can transfer to a buyer's SIM card
Re: What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Mikee19(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Ever8090:
it is loaded direct into my Glo ...not card....I can transfer to a buyer's SIM card

There are many platforms that convert airtime to cash. Google that query, and choose what works best for you. Don't forget to look for reviews too to weed out potential problematic ones
Re: What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Karleb(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
So to you, this is a spiritual problem? undecided
Re: What Is Happening To My Life Pls...the Devil Is A Liar.. by Ever8090: 4:54pm On May 18, 2022
Mikee19:

There are many platforms that convert airtime to cash. Google that query, and choose what works best for you. Don't forget to look for reviews too to weed out potential problematic ones
yeah... transferred it to a colleague using *131*..thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Child Lives With Criticism / You Need A Cover / Courageously Preach Daily To Massively Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.