Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah (28642 Views)

The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Nice.

Op but

1. No source

2. The image used os admission latter not renouncing latter

3. All the commenters above me didn't notice, why?

OP, THIS UR STORY IS FAKE
Correct or rephrase your wordings on No.2 so we can better understand you.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by izubext007: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by baretalk: 11:21am On May 18, 2022
Righteous... unless we seperate ourselves from barbarians and eliminate them when they cross the lines, they will think what they do is right.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by wwwihy: 11:22am On May 18, 2022
The guy has not started the course self..He was admitted 26 January 2022...ASUU strike...but ABU is a beautiful school

2 Likes

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by AngelicBeing: 11:24am On May 18, 2022
sad
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by olubless90: 11:24am On May 18, 2022
NCCF Corp members in northern states should think well... if you people keep quiet, who know the next victim.....??.. Your life is more important than serving the country.... (my view though)...
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 41lady(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2022
Jman06:
Deborah's murder and cremation is so heartbreaking! I shed tears each time I recall that incident.

Every well meaning Nigerian should please join hands in demanding justice for the poor lass. Those heartless extremists must not go unpublished!

You are right and good for calling for justice, but I assure you, the only justice is tit for tat. If not, this sons of muta will continue to kill for their arab pagan black stone worshipper in kaaba Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by chloride6: 11:27am On May 18, 2022
Werey re ooh

grin cheesy

The werey don get visa

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Germi9: 11:30am On May 18, 2022
Jman06:
Deborah's murder and cremation is so heartbreaking! I shed tears each time I recall that incident.

Every well meaning Nigerian should please join hands in demanding justice for the poor lass. Those heartless extremists must not go unpublished!
Atiku is possessed with political demons and don’t see anything wrong in the murder of deborah

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by dadabashua1(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2022
wwwihy:
The guy has not started the course self..He was admitted 26 January 2022...ASUU strike...but ABU is a beautiful school
yea in all honesty ABU na beautiful school for real wink
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Bigheart042(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2022
This one DEEP
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Bigheart042(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2022
chloride6:
Werey re ooh

grin cheesy

The werey don get visa

Pls wake up..
Even if he got visa..he can choose to go without letting any one know.but mentioning Deborah on this is very emotional

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by rollywise(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2022
It may be little but it is noticeable and commendable. I believe he has other areas of his life to focus on. But l on a lighter note, the way the English was constructed, wetin this bros be still dey find for school
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by olabright31: 11:38am On May 18, 2022
Jman06:

They shall never go scot free. If they like, let them run they cant escape divine judgement. How human being can be that calous and babaric beats my imaginatiom

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Neoteny7: 11:39am On May 18, 2022
mu2sa2:
Are you relocating to the moon or Mars? Those places are probably where there's no violence. Here on earth nowhere is absolutely safe. In USA you can be gunned anywhere anytime. Remember Damilola Taylor, the young Nigerian lad who was stabbed and killed in London? In some parts of Nigeria there may be no religion- related violence, but killing of innocent people by ritualists, robbers,militants, cultists is worse. Nobody knows how many people have been killed and are being killed in the SE by nnamdi kanu- instigated violence. In the SW and many other areas in the south, nobody even have the statistics of almost daily killings there.

They never resist an opportunity to cast aspersions on the North and Islam in general, because they're the most myopic, bigoted, hypocritical bunch of people on earth.

Anyone with half a brain knows that every Muslim is deeply offended by any insults to the prophet, and that some fundamentalists and extremists will go berserk and engage in mob action.

I don't support her killing, but let's not pretend that what the mob did was any surprising, given she said what she did in a public forum deep in the heart of the Islamic north, and was unapologetic about it. On the audio one of her friends even cautioned her but she went ahead anyway.

You can't deliberately stoke the embers of an uncontrollable mob and then act surprised when the inferno erupts.

They're even calling her innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by beamed: 11:42am On May 18, 2022
dsocioemmy:
Well, this is a nice contribution.

But this is Nigeria where an act like equals to wasting your time

Time is recoverable with effort, lives, when lost isn't recoverable. So waste of time in this scenario doesn't count.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by masterpiecer(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
omo na wa for who dey pay your school fees...

which kind wickedness be this

Oga he is a post graduate student and most likely he's funding his tuition by himself.

That's a very selfless decision he's made in regards to protest for the murder of Deborah, and it's highly commendable
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Yankee101: 11:43am On May 18, 2022
1. You no fit pay school fees?
2. You never resume?
3. No need for this, no be ABU e happen or even kaduna state, just kuku no resume, simple

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Jman06(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2022
olabright31:

They shall never go scot free. If they like, let them run they cant escape divine judgement. How human being can be that calous and babaric beats my imaginatiom
Not only divine judgement. They have to start with the judgment of the Nigerian civil law which should then send them to hell to face the divine judgement.

#JusticeForDeborah
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Naajjii: 11:51am On May 18, 2022
8BitGee:

Nice whataboutism. Why do northerners have a high propensity to be quick to anger, insensitive, religiously bigoted, and intolerant?

Yes, it's true that people are killed in other places, it's also true that those are mostly not religiously motivated executions and that the members of those societies do not have the temerity to defend such murders. Importantly, the current discussion is about the unjustifiable murder in broad daylight in Sokoto.

If as a Muslim you have nothing good to say, you are advised to zip your mouth!
What about the military couple slaughtered on live video by igbo people?if you think all northerners are barbaric because of what those extremist did then you people are more barbaric . Go and watch the video, your people cut off their heads and private parts and dropped it on top of their body.

2 Likes

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Jman06(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2022
Germi9:

Atiku is possessed with political demons and don’t see anything wrong in the murder of deborah
And he doesn't realize that his disposition on that matter has put a serious dent on his political aspirations!

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Jman06(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
41lady:

You are right and good for calling for justice, but I assure you, the only justice is tit for tat. If not, this sons of muta will continue to kill for their arab pagan black stone worshipper in kaaba Mecca.
You're right o. I wish Christians would start facing those bloody demons tit for tart.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
Jman06:

She was not cremated. Only corpses can be cremated. She was burnt alive by those evil sons of bitches and the so-called government have so far been complicit.

1 Like

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Danchibez: 12:02pm On May 18, 2022
Bold step. I see some philanthropists like pastor Chibuzor taking up ur case and giving u scholarship for this humble solidarity. This I have seen
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Arielle: 12:04pm On May 18, 2022
Now this is a citizen to emulate. Not all these 'anywhere belle face' Southerners.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:05pm On May 18, 2022
Don't go too far.

There are so many uncircumcised terrorists on Nairaland that supports such cowards.

Have you noticed the trend? When these Northern idiats are engaged in face to face battle, they cry to the state for help because they're cowards.

Useless government. Useless cawtry
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by ukahrawah: 12:11pm On May 18, 2022
God bless you bro. God will surely lift you.

Nigerian leaders are evil.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by donbenie(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
omo na wa for who dey pay your school fees...

which kind wickedness be this
He's a Postgraduate student..
He most likely pay his fees ..
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Invitationn: 12:18pm On May 18, 2022
dsocioemmy:
Well, this is a nice contribution.

But this is Nigeria where an act like is equals to wasting your time
You are right. It doesn't mean jack!
However, he's saved himself from potential gruesome death like Deborah's by withdrawing from the school at least.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Acidbath: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Better afonja.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Tunagee(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
elhafeez:
New admitted PG student that just registered but hasn't started lectures.
You are not helping A.B.U. A.B.U was going to help educate you. It's his choice. Nothing special about him not choosing to continue to pursue his PG program in A.B.U thousands are waiting to replace him.
Many people have abdandoned PG programs in various institutions after multiple academic sessions. The sky didn't fall, the world didn't end too.

Your thinking is very shallow, and myopic. You think you are enjoying life; wait until misfortune comes for you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria / Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.