Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents (29594 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Thatwasepic(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2022
If your God needs protection you need a new God

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by donbenie(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbos...
Igbos...
Igbos...

How many times I call una
We should go back to an East where IPOB is busy turning to Somalia..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Snowx: 7:41am On May 18, 2022
Bloody Islamic murderer..getat abeg
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by nickyj19: 7:42am On May 18, 2022
to those who bring Islam to Nigeria you people will never knw peace, and for the followers of Islamabad in Nigeria at large you all should fvck off and go to Hell undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by EyahEffi(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2022
You cannot become a counselor in my state talk of being a governor people like you supposed to be on the street selling newspaper nonsense
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by brandsoncharlie: 7:49am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Etranshub post=112937576]Well he has a point, almost all the people causing problem here abd there have homes/parents. If they give them proper training at home then we will have less trouble here and there 1[/quote
What happens to reporting her to the appropriate authorities like the police to arrest her.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Kelvinpam(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
OlamiDC:
That's just the truth.. letz us trying to caution ourselves about saying bad to other people's belief..
Respect individual differences..we all different and unique in our own ways.. without diversity life would be boring

Bro try to process how she was killed. It was a painful death. Imagine being beaten to the point you are still alive but experiencing pains all over to get up. As if that's not enough, she gets burnt which inflicts further pains on her. Does she really deserve to die this way irrespective of her comments. She was in pains, helpless and questioning what she did wrong until life left her. How dare you speak of being cautious when no-one deserves death for this. It's just plain heartless and wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Heterodox(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
People don't like the truth.

Set your mouth right.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by mickyeddi(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by mickyeddi(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2022
OlamiDC:
That's just the truth.. letz us trying to caution ourselves about saying bad to other people's belief..
Respect individual differences..we all different and unique in our own ways.. without diversity life would be boring
4ck your beliefs if you get easily triggered. People make fun of Jesus all the time and you don't see Christians running around trying to blow them up.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by virginchaser(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Why are they all afraid to condemn the act. Muslim scholars in the southern Nigeria and some few sincere ones in the north are doing so. Sultan of Sokoto also earned my respect. Ehn! See some politicians they are worse than snake.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by ebakhaiyhe(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2022
This absolutely nonsense coming from a governor
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Osashalom: 7:56am On May 18, 2022
I am not surprised to see that in all that long article up there, the kanduna short man never conderm the act of murder committed by his fellow extremist. He is just playing with words .
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by emmnprince(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2022
Kelvinpam:

Bro try to process how she was killed. It was a painful death. Imagine being beaten to the point you are still alive but experiencing pains all over to get up. As if that's not enough, she gets burnt which inflicts further pains on her. Does she really deserve to die this way irrespective of her comments. She was in pains, helpless and questioning what she did wrong until life left her. How dare you speak of being cautious when no-one deserves death for this. It's just plain heartless and wicked.

Plain wickedness at its peak! You just snuffed out life from a human in a despicable manner. Life you couldn't create because of her words as if they're better off in matters of this kind!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by chiedozie198100: 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Coming from a man whose son is acting like a lunatic online.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by virginchaser(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Her blood is on Sokoto state. Kaduna state is reaping on what he sown years back. Innocents blood shedded many years ago as a result of religious riot are crying for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Etranshub(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=brandsoncharlie post=112938012][/quote] if you are refering to Deborah, she didnt do anything that deserves reporting (she didnt commit any crime from the voice note). My comment about proper parenting is for the people taking laws into there hands (either for a good or bad cause) like the people that killed the sound engineer and also the people that murdered Deborah
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by SugarGirl44(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2022
DOTian:
People like Elrufai need to be weeded out totally from the nations political process if the country can make a headway. The man is so dubious, so sectarian and polarizing that you start to wonder if he's of any good use to a multi ethnic society.

How many people do you want to weed out?
All of them are terrorists.
Te best and only solution is to let them have their own country, then they can all decide to bomb themselves, na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by southsouthking(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2022
History never forget.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by naijapikin2(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2022
This fulani dwarf has opened that his blabbing mouth to spew rubbish again. God will shut that mouth of yours SOON. I mean very soon. Mark my words.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Innobee99(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2022
Short man devil

God is going to shortlist u among those he's going to visit with plague soon
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by OlamiDC: 8:14am On May 18, 2022
Memphitz357:
Prophet Mohammed is a f**king paedophile.
That half sized pint midget looking muthafucka, El Rufai should suck on a cow's prick for all I care.
Lol.. that's how your mouth will be rolling like cover of pot weey mistakenly fall...u fee talk ahm for him front?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by DOTian: 8:20am On May 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

How many people do you want to weed out?
All of them are terrorists.
Te best and only solution is to let them have their own country, then they can all decide to bomb themselves, na them sabi.
Totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by AVISENNA: 8:24am On May 18, 2022
The reason he didn't mention the killers boils down to one thing: 99% of those disgruntled elements that murdered Deborah have no knowledge of who their parents are . That's what happens when you leave a system to raise children.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:25am On May 18, 2022
Terrorist in govt! I don't pity any zombie in the Zoo again ! Hit me once, I will hit you thrice! Give me a punch in the face and get a triple kick in your scrotum.. .

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by NAVYdogg: 8:25am On May 18, 2022
Fúck Mohammed S.W.A.T

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Abusk(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Hell Rufai

Everybody is saying the girl committed blasphemy without telling how she commited the blasphemy, cos I personally listened to the audio voice not and there is nothing blasphemous about the voice note
Deborah's death has a hidden agenda that we are yet to know, the innocent girl was just killed for no reason.
firstly i dont in anyway support taking law into ones hand but lets look at this situation honestly,firstly she used the term nonsense/useless on the post they made she also said so about the prophet in case u dont hear hausa,now using such words only shows hate and disrespect,also for a persorn schooling in a muslim dominated state and muslim founded school,also from a reliable source i learnt that it was not her first time doing such,yes she wanted to express her mind about posting religious stuff in the group there are betterways of doing so than adding a hate speech
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Parkleader: 8:29am On May 18, 2022
Ceenachi:
Should I remained Elrufai?

I wanted to post this pic too, just leave the terrorists. They can never change, bloody killing boko haram people

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by mmsen: 8:30am On May 18, 2022
More victim blaming from the people with rice for brains. undecided

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Lazenby007(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2022
All TERRORISTS are MUSLIMS and every muslim is a potential terrorist.

I am still asking how beautiful Deborah insulted mohammed.

They said we must respect one another's religion. When boko haram captured Leah her colleagues, she professed her religion. They released the rest who are of the same islam with them and held only her back till date.

In my area, an aboki who pushes truck got tired one certain day and decided to rest. He found an RCCG building close to my house and decided to take a rest there. Next, he brought out his cigarette and was puffing it right on the corridor of the church. Everybody was just passing and going their ways without minding him. But he knew it was a church and still went ahead to smoke there without worries.

As a christian from any part of this country, if dem born you well, go and try that in any mosque in the north. That will be the end of your chapter on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) / Enugu Traditional Rulers Collect Grazing Money From Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.