Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents (29759 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by OtemAtum: 8:31am On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

In Other news Hell Rufai meant is that if your Children do any how them go see anyhow cry

I blame Christianity and Christian our meekness and tolerance is gradually turning into foooolishnesss

It will never stop until the day we decide to go by the law of Moses

An eye for an eye

Do me I do you God no go vex
Abusk:
firstly i dont in anyway support taking law into ones hand but lets look at this situation honestly,firstly she used the term(banza)which usually refers to nonsense/useless on the post they made she also said so about the prophet in case u dont hear hausa,now using such words only shows hate and disrespect,also for a persorn schooling in a muslim dominated state and muslim founded school,also from a reliable source i learnt that it was not her first time doing such,yes she wanted to express her mind about posting religious stuff in the group there are betterways of doing so than adding a hate speech
I thought the law of Jesus(Christianity) overrides the law of Moses(Judaism). Christians need to edit and add to their bible by adding fighting back to it. I suggest them using CURRENT TESTAMENT as the name of it.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Nobody: 8:31am On May 18, 2022
They're already insulting the Governor for saying the truth.

Most of them will not hesitate to kill people for Insulting their biological father and mother in their presence.

Watch your mouth.
If you go to ISRAEL and Insult moses, David ,they will killed you.

If you go to ROME and publicly Insult pope , jesus, you will be dealt with crazily.

If you go to INDIA and Insulted their God or killed cow, they will stone you to dead.

If you go CHINA and publicly Insult Their God , lunches you.
Respect your RELIGION by simply respecting others people's religion.
Watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Terrence99: 8:33am On May 18, 2022
Elrufai should shut up. He insulted Jesus Christ sometime ago and there was no violence.
If Christians acted like Muslims, he would have been killed.
It is shameful to meet foolishness where you expected to meet wisdom.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by akanbiaa(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2022
Etranshub:
Well he has a point, almost all the people causing problem here abd there have homes/parents. If they give them proper training at home then we will have less trouble here and there 1
You are right, many lack home training which either they refused to get or did not get from patents / guardians. These leads to morally bankrupt children that talks anyhow to anybody irrespective of the consequence , take laws into their hands and hide under faceless forums or social media to curse themselves , insult and still get depressed for their problems still get worse.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by WibusJaga: 8:35am On May 18, 2022
Ok. We'll caution them.
But this Islamic Lunatic & his murderous cohorts must be prosecuted for murder. They are not above the law.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by mikywonder(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbos...
Igbos...
Igbos...

How many times I call una

Ode wetin concern igbos for d matter
Why una body dey scratch una once igbos are mentioned
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Ezeh0505: 8:38am On May 18, 2022
Hashabiah:
This man is part of Nigeria's problem and the sooner we stop voting for people like this , the better our society will beundecided
you can say it anyway
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Bestbeelieve: 8:42am On May 18, 2022
look at this animal!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Rayjnr: 8:43am On May 18, 2022
Snowx:
Bloody Islamic murderer..getat abeg

Ipob christian murderer?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Abusk(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Hell Rufai

Everybody is saying the girl committed blasphemy without telling how she commited the blasphemy, cos I personally listened to the audio voice not and there is nothing blasphemous about the voice note
Deborah's death has a hidden agenda that we are yet to know, the innocent girl was just killed for no reason.
and just look at the just concluded fasting,how a lot of hate filled people rushed to islamic thread even taking an oath,just to display foolishness, mock and insult on things they have no ideas about,now if you read and pass or even avoid such thread who's going to hold you for anything,why cant we just respect each other beliefs,the speech the girl used where clearly to mock and insight violence,islam does not promote violence if it where another country she would have been handed over to a court for trials before judement is pass like in(saudi)and yes punishment to blasphemy is death even in christianity
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Streetdreamx(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2022
Has he cautioned his son and followers?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by zionmade(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2022
Merseycider:

Most of them will not hesitate to kill people for Insulting their biological father and mother in their presence.

Watch your mouth.

If you go to ROME and publicly Insult pope , jesus, you will be dealt with crazily.

If you go to INDIA and Insulted their God or killed cow, they will stone you to dead.

Watch your mouth.
Mohammmmmmed's prick still got erect at the sight of a baby 's flat chest because I don't think aisha had developed nipples talk less of breast. So that makes him a pervert and a paedophile.

You people can continue your madness just that the next Muslim I tell that his prophet is a bastarrd will still collect beating or serious wounds because that will be a trap
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Yoighaman(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2022
But this short man devil, blood-thirsty terrorist insulted Jesus Christ and nothing happened to him.

Some day, Christians would junk every other law and uphold the Law of Moses against these mad terrorists causing pain in the name of religion, afterall, "AN EYE FOR AN EYE..." is in the bible, that's what's most important. Nobody has the monopoly of madness.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Clasmanj(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2022
Fanatics, that nigerdelta oil nurtured to become threat to humanity
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Yoighaman(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2022
Merseycider:

Watch your mouth.

Watch your mouth.

Please stop saying what you don't know, stop all these beer parlor gist. Not all religion is blood-thirsty. Stop justifying evil. Don't be mentally lazy, always do your research properly and personally before coming to a public forum like this to embarrass yourself. All what you have spilled up there are lies, big fat lies. That is how they brainwash you people with lies, and then you go all out like zombies killing people.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Yoighaman(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2022
Abusk:
and just look at the just concluded fasting,how a lot of hate filled people rushed to islamic thread even taking an oath,just to display foolishness, mock and insult on things they have no ideas about,now if you read and pass or even avoid such thread who's going to hold you for anything,why cant we just respect each other beliefs,the speech the girl used where clearly to mock and insight violence,islam does not promote violence if it where another country she would have been handed over to a court for trials before judement is pass like in(saudi)and yes punishment to blasphemy is death even in christianity

Why do you guys always talk without facts? How can you open that your mouth and say "... blasphemy is death even in Christianity" Are you OK at all? You obviously have been brainwashed and that your brain needs serious reset. I can see that you are one of the extremist we have all been condemning. May God help you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Farid24224(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2022
Did "Holy Ghost fire" helped her?!

Hell no!!

We should learn how to watch our tongues...Who didn't know the North when it comes to religion tolerance? And it's not like she's new to the North ooo!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2022
When The idiot said international reporters will be put in body bags... u thought this terrorist didn't know what he is saying..

A daft educated idiot.... kaduna has not known peace.. since the idiot became a governor..

The world knows the idiot... him own time go soon reach!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by OlamiDC: 9:06am On May 18, 2022
Kelvinpam:

Bro try to process how she was killed. It was a painful death. Imagine being beaten to the point you are still alive but experiencing pains all over to get up. As if that's not enough, she gets burnt which inflicts further pains on her. Does she really deserve to die this way irrespective of her comments. She was in pains, helpless and questioning what she did wrong until life left her. How dare you speak of being cautious when no-one deserves death for this. It's just plain heartless and wicked.
..bro,I understand you..Burning any human being is barbaric regardless of the reason..I didn't support the killing....if she doesn't insult and she apologize it won't lead to this!! let's try to respect others ppl diversity expecially when u schling in the north,u suppose to know that kind of ppl u stayed with..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Chukwumawisdom: 9:06am On May 18, 2022
OlamiDC:
That's just the truth.. letz us trying to caution ourselves about saying bad to other people's belief..
Respect individual differences..we all different and unique in our own ways.. without diversity life would be boring
. Please can you mention what the late Deborah said that led to her untimely death in the hand of ur brothers
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Lekxyor: 9:06am On May 18, 2022
I agree with u.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by OlamiDC: 9:09am On May 18, 2022
mickyeddi:

4ck your beliefs if you get easily triggered. People make fun of Jesus all the time and you don't see Christians running around trying to blow them up.
..bro jump up and catch small sense..I'm a Christian and I'm schling in North,I know what I'm saying.. she suppose to know the kind of ppl she's staying with..85% of Hausa are stack illiterate..apart from religion,they are Killing themselves fr ethnicity
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2022
Merseycider:

Watch your mouth.

Watch your mouth.

Do dont talk what u dont knows.. Hindus and other religion are not barbarians and blood suckers... like this things u are supporting

The same animals causes issues with hindus some weeks back in India do your research well....

These people are animals... untamed violent elements
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by OlamiDC: 9:12am On May 18, 2022
Chukwumawisdom:
. Please can you mention what the late Deborah said that led to her untimely death in the hand of ur brothers
Burning any human being is barbaric regardless of the reason....na mouth kill that girl.. if u stay were u don't know,u need to be very careful
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Trentee4eva: 9:14am On May 18, 2022
Hypocrites. Coming from the same person that blasphemed Christ

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by usah4(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2022
Ceenachi:
Should I remained Elrufai?

This is blasphamy as well and he wasn't killed.
Usless man, one thing I know is that God will surely give them all their Hellven

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Abusk(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2022
Yoighaman:

Why do you guys always talk without facts? How can you open that your mouth and say "... blasphemy is death even in Christianity" Are you OK at all? You obviously have been brainwashed and that your brain needs serious reset. I can see that you are one of the extremist we have all been condemning. May God help you.
may God help you also,u are surely lost why dont you read more of your bible,i dont have to quote any verse,let me tell you blaspheming its of various degree and not every blasphemy punishment is death thats why we have courth,what the mob did was taking justice on their own which is wrong also but still we should respect each other belief
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Benitoh: 9:28am On May 18, 2022
If you think the Muslims and the whole northerners are not happy over the brutal murder of Deborah, then don't be deceived, you've not waken up from sleep.

Beware of taquiyya....
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Dpleaser: 9:31am On May 18, 2022
People like this causes problem and run to their village to hide.
What's so difficult in respecting people's faith. I'm sure it was taught in your Bible not to insult other people's faith but you confidently refuse.

The earlier you guide your tongue, the better for you.

You've forgotten that even if you leave Nigeria for other country, you'll still meet Muslim there, hence you'll learn to live with them with regard to their faith else you'll incure the consequences. what's so difficult in respecting people,
#stop insulting people's faith
#learn to live peacefully with people of other faith

Memphitz357:
Prophet Mohammed is a f**king paedophile.
That half sized pint midget looking muthafucka, El Rufai should suck on a cow's prick for all I care.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by ThePlugg(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2022
Dis man ll rot in Hell
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by Raph82(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
See the idiot giving parents advice, the same man that was saying all sorts of rubbish against Jesus Christ years back is here giving advice, how did we even get here?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents by tunjijones(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

In Other news Hell Rufai meant is that if your Children do any how them go see anyhow cry

I blame Christianity and Christian our meekness and tolerance is gradually turning into foooolishnesss

It will never stop until the day we decide to go by the law of Moses

An eye for an eye

Do me I do you God no go vex

Christians are not meek and tolerance they are just cowards.

How will you be claiming meek and the muslim will keep killing you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.