Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (15871 Views)

Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by KaLuCh: 9:44am On May 18, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Nothing like northern Oligarchies.. igbo are slaves to north.. why Yoruba are the backbone of Northern they no born north well and try rubbish with Yoruba has they always do you strong things... Before north do anything to Yoruba they tell us and we give them go ahead.. okay wake up... If we Yoruba stand with Tinubu he will get the apc presidential ticket.. already we are backing Tinubu.. foolish igbo race.. lolz mad people who took our dear dope state Lagos state like their London and america.. once ur fools race get to west your people won't want to go back to ur evil region... Foolish and violence people..

You see why they no suppose dey buy children smart phone?
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by EDOLUWA: 9:50am On May 18, 2022
You are a realist...

chinjo:
May 30th and 1st June will be the greatest shock of Tinubu's life. On that day, Buhari will bring out his last Joker. Forget about what all these Governors are saying about the endorsement of Tinubu by their states delegates. They are only interested in his money. Wether you like it or not, any candidate Buhari supports, that is the candidate the rest of the APC northern delegates will support. The best thing for Tinubu now is to start working on his plan B.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by PropertyNR: 10:04am On May 18, 2022
Lol. PDP with Atiku almost won Buhari in Lagos until you sent Mc Oluwo and his boys to start destroying things.

APC has never won Lagos by more than 200k votes, and this one is talking.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by snoopz: 10:13am On May 18, 2022
Na money dey give this confidence oloun
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Lucyfa10: 10:24am On May 18, 2022
This baba get mind oo
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Duru009(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Is this MAN under drugs or what .....
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Flipmac(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2022
GreyLaw:
This man is not good enough to be Nigeria's president. I have taken my time to listen to Peter Obi. That man is an erudite scholar, has businesses, has travelled to the 36 States and within those states went to schools and markets. He knows the issues on ground. I listened to his interview at Arise News and he blew my mind away showing how he would generate money for Nigeria and Nigerians. He didn't just make a promise, he explained how he would get the money and how those monies would be used, and what industries would be revamped. He was just reeling out facts. He also has travelled to countries like Venezuela and Bangladesh to learn how Venezuela is making $32bn annually just from textile industry alone, yet Nigeria is fighting for crude oil that fetches us only about $15bn.

Osinbajo is another erudite fellow. People complain that he served with Buhari, but I know his hands are tied. When Buhari travelled Osinbajo didn't hesitate to fire those that needed to be fired. And he moved round the country meeting business people. He is another very smart man, and I believe he knows the issues on ground.

For me, there two people are the only ones from the major parties. I will not waste my vote on anybody from an unpopular party. They don't have the wherewithal to prosecute an election, and we know elections cost money. They should go and contest for house of reps or even go and view for their state elective positions: I hope the Sowores and Moghalus listen.
Those are terrible models lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Oljunaid(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2022
It is the same story of desperation from Tinubu everyday. I do not think he will be a good President.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2022
Yadid:

Exactly! Atiku has what it takes to match his financial war chest. Though I root for nobody.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by VHILL: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
Wike go defeat you wella. E go shock you
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2022
Flipmac:

Those are terrible models lol

There is something called open-ended statement, and thats what you just made. And I don't say that disrespectfully.

Peter Obi, Osinbajo, Venezuela, Bangladesh; these are all models depending on how you see it. So which one?

If it's the countries, no, they are far better than Njgeria at generating funds. Venezuela generated 32billion from textile, which is their 3rd largest source of income They generate even more from engineering and phones. In terms of exports and generation of funds, they are head and shoulders, knee and toes above Nigeria. Nigeria generates just $15bn annually from oil, which is out largest source of income.

Or you want to continue the wild goose chase of comparing the comatose Nigeria to China, Japan and the USA?

When you hear the name of a country, check their stats not the media talk. Research and see the numbers. Nigerians overestimate themselves walahi!
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Bkdson2121: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
APC would not give you their ticket talkless of winning PDP oga
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2022
Moferere:
Jagaban
Pampaban
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by shegz24(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
Atiku could have been his strongest rival especially with the pull he has in the North.

Lets be honest, none of these other aspirants have the pull of any of these two.

In the end, not voting for Tinubu/Atiku means nothing except there is a third contende that has the pull required in highly populated states of the country.

As it stands, this country has no future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.