Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. (5635 Views)

Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Balogunodua(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2022
kingthreat:
There is this comedian called "OGB Recent. He makes skits claiming to be a cultist. He uses cultism lingua and he plays the role of a bully. His skits are dry, lacks total substance. Worse thing is that this guy doing skits claiming cultist is indirectly promoting cultism and making it seem like a joke. Thousands of our youths are dying over cultism. There is no week that passes by where there is no cultist killing in Nigeria. And here we are allowing a dry comedian make foolish content on cultism.

We have influencers promoting gay and expect our youths not to be gay? Now there is one whose content is only cultism and you expect some youths to not subsconsciously accept cultism? After when cultists kill, we will blame government. Something needs to be done about that guy. My 2 cents.
OK...go and stop him grin
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Highman56: 10:31am On May 18, 2022
It's like u wan collect
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by shaggy007(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2022
dawnomike:
You made a good point which I get reasonably... But In my opinion, if a comedian makes a skit about being an armed robber, does that mean youths should follow suit?

It all boils down to choice...
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by dododawa1: 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
Na nonsense dey work in Nigeria,even tout and Yahoo Yahoo guys wearing his cloth everywhere
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by player007(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2022
kingthreat:
There is this comedian called "OGB Recent. He makes skits claiming to be a cultist. He uses cultism lingua and he plays the role of a bully. His skits are dry, lacks total substance. Worse thing is that this guy doing skits claiming cultist is indirectly promoting cultism and making it seem like a joke. Thousands of our youths are dying over cultism. There is no week that passes by where there is no cultist killing in Nigeria. And here we are allowing a dry comedian make foolish content on cultism.

We have influencers promoting gay and expect our youths not to be gay? Now there is one whose content is only cultism and you expect some youths to not subsconsciously accept cultism? After when cultists kill, we will blame government. Something needs to be done about that guy. My 2 cents.

Na only cultist go disagreeing with this your post.

1 Like

Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Kimiso(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2022
kingthreat:

A brainwashed kid cultist who has not seen the 4 walls of an institution just quoted me. Lati, you better go an get yourself an education than selling stolen phones on Lagos Island. The next threat you make here and I will expose you fully.
don't worry bro wale i sight you bro,.. mind you I don't sell stolen phones
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by FuckDModz: 1:32pm On May 19, 2022
baretalk:
True, he is promoting a vice that sends many to untimely grave.

Anyone that can be influenced to join a deadly cult is a fool and the world is better off without him/her.
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by baretalk: 1:36pm On May 19, 2022
quote author=FuckDModz post=112979068]

Anyone that can be influenced to join a deadly cult is a fool and the world is better off without him/her. [/quote]
You know kids and not too smart youths are highly impressionable, they are easily influenced. Some people are weak...
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:
Lol
Yes I totally agree with you
But What about Selina tested?
Selina MP is name of their major Viking ship
Don’t you know the actors are Cultists too- Vikings?
Most of their slangs are Baggers slang(Aromate)
All they do on Selina tested is to glorify cultism
That series should be BANNED as well

1 Like

Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
FuckDModz:

Anyone that can be influenced to join a deadly cult is a fool and the world is better off without him/her.
you are very wrong.hope you know teenagers can be easily influenced.i dont mean adults o,teenagers.when I was little na so I go dey practice wetin i watch for spiderman and superman cartoon.i go dey fly from chair to chair.children like to practice what they see.esp when there is nobody to guide dem.So Mr man you are very wrong

1 Like

Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2022
Gloccz:
Lol
Yes I totally agree with you
But What about Selina tested?
Selina MP is name of their major Viking ship
Don’t you know the actors are Cultists too- Vikings?
Most of their slangs are Baggers slang(Aromate)
All they do on Selina tested is to glorify cultism
That series should be BANNED as well

Yes heard so much about Selina Tested refused to watch it. My younger cousin doing NYSC in a school in Delta, said school students use the slangs there like no man's business. Why won't they graduate as cultists?
Re: OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Yes heard so much about Selina Tested refused to watch it. My younger cousin doing NYSC in a school in Delta, said school students use the slangs there like no man's business. Why won't they graduate as cultists?
You can’t use those slangs as jokes in some areas o. Port harcourt for EG. If you go some hood there and mention those terms ehn …. One guy was terribly injured in agbarho last month all because of the Selina movie slang , he mentioned it on a wrong table , dem nearly Comot his forehead, they peeled his scalp with broken bottles but sadly, enough people like the useless movie
Try and watch the series small
Useless series and it’s all over the media
Promoting confra wearing red beret etc
Some people think they’re acting
But those wey know , know!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has Died But Still Opening His Eyes As 4 Cult Groups Clash In Ogun State / Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.