Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped (5357 Views)

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2019
If Atiku or sowore actually wins the election then all the gay people should be released from prison.
It makes no sense to send a young man or girl to prison because of their sexuality!
11-15 years for being gay is complete madness and stupidity but people who steal ballot boxes only get 2 years max.
Where has this law taken us as a country? We're still a shit whole with high HIV rates and poverty at every corner.
If any politcan person is in this forum!
Stop the gay laws!
Am not gay and neither do I understand why a man would Fvck his fellow man anally but it makes no sense to imprison a man for up to 15 years because of his OWN life choices!

6 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2019
yeah it's bad.... this is what can't happen in European country

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2019
cooluzi:
yeah it's bad.... this is what can't happen in European country
Exactly, I dont like gay people but after meeting a few they are actually nice and normal people but just different sexual desires.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by nifemi25(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
You said you are not a gay and still yet fighting for the right of a gay? I don't understand something here.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
it is funny that you compare our anti gay law sentence with ballot paper snatching. it is very hilarious. No sense society will legalise homosexual activities.

lets protect our children and our nation from being exposed to homonormativity, we should ban content presenting homosexuality as being a norm in society because homosexual acts contradict our traditional family values.

No sense and able man will support your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by ourkobo: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Exactly, I dont like gay people but after meeting a few they are actually nice and normal people but just different sexual desires.
what some people, especially in Nigeria don't understand is being a gay is not a choice

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
cooluzi:
what some people, especially in Nigeria don't understand is being a gay is not a choice

interesting. So people are born gay? Lets hear from you.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

you can't understand..... it requires lot of IQ to understand

4 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2019
nifemi25:
You said you are not a gay and still yet fighting for the right of a gay? I don't understand something here.
I'm not a gay but that doesn't mean everybody shouldn't have their equal right in a country no matter the gender.... it's only a slave that doesn't have right

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

Yes people are born gay.
I met a woman whose son is gay.
The mother told me the son didn't choose to be gay
He doesn't enjoy being bullied or laughed at or insulted for liking gay.
He doesn't have any sexual desires for women.
It's not his fault or most gay people.
Gay people are humans like us.
If the mods agree they should at least put this on fp
Seun lalaticla and others

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:
it is funny that you compare our anti gay law sentence with ballot paper snatching. it is very hilarious. No sense society will legalise homosexual activities.

lets protect our children and our nation from being exposed to homonormativity, we should ban content presenting homosexuality as being a norm in society because homosexual acts contradict our traditional family values.

How can you compare ballot box snatching that affects the nations presidential election and other election which affects the nation and citizens itself to choosing a sexual desire.
Are you mentally alright?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2019
nifemi25:

So people should only take up causes that affect them personally? According to your twisted logic men should stop campaigning against violence against women, adults should stop advocating for the rights of the child, non-Muslims should stop fighting islamophobia and better-off individuals should stop providing aid to the victims of humanitarian crises.

It's not about whether a person is gay or not, or whether the cause is personal, it's about understanding that homosexuality is a person's business and the government has more important things for the judicial system to focus on. It's about realising that we are all human and, if a person doesn't have a voice, it's your social duty to use yours in their defence.

Writing all this even though I know most won't even try to understand it...

4 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2019
cooluzi:

Exactly. It's not like we, heterosexual sexual individuals, woke up one morning and decided to chase only women. People are born straight or homosexual. But it affects the sensibilities of people who like to think they know what God planned, or are super-religious and see themselves as Christ_Apostle2.0, or some people who may be somewhat bi-curious and hate others that try it, or are just so scared of "catching gayness" - which again speaks of their uncertainty about their own sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Driiimzzz:

So people should only take up causes that affect them personally? According to your twisted logic men should stop campaigning against violence against women, adults should stop advocating for the rights of the child, non-Muslims should stop fighting islamophobia and better-off individuals should stop providing aid to the victims of humanitarian crises.

It's not about whether a person is gay or not, or whether the cause is personal, it's about understanding that homosexuality is a person's business and the government has more important things for the judicial system to focus on. It's about realising that we are all human and, if a person doesn't have a voice, it's your social duty to use yours in their defence.

Writing all this even though I know most won't even try to understand it...
Well said but my point is, It makes no sense to sentence a man or women to 11-15 years imprisonment because of their own sexual desires!!!
It's completely moronic

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Driiimzzz:

Exactly. It's not like we, heterosexual sexual individuals, woke up one morning and decided to chase only women. People are born straight or homosexual. But it affects the sensibilities of people who like to think they know what God planned, or are super-religious and see themselves as Christ_Apostle2.0, or some people who may be somewhat bi-curious and hate others that try it, or are just so scared of "catching gayness" - which again speaks of their uncertainty about their own sexuality.
yeah exactly...... do you really know what is destroying this world most especially african countries... too much of religion believes

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

How can you compare ballot box snatching that affects the nations presidential election and other election which affects the nation and citizens itself to choosing a sexual desire.
Are you mentally alright?

you are the one not emotional and mentally stable.

does ballot box snatching bring HIV-NO

Does ballot snatching infect voters with HIV- NO

i prefer to snatch ballot than be a gay. No human is born gay
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

you are the one not emotional and mentally stable.

does ballot box snatching bring HIV-NO

Does ballot snatching infect voters with HIV- NO

i prefer to snatch ballot than be a gay. No human is born gay

Okay you're clearly dumb.
Gay's aren't allowed here but we already have the title of the 3rd country with the most HIV citizens in the world.
The US, Finland, UK and others where being gay is legal is now where on this list.
You're a fool if you think ballot snatching isn't worse, No wonder Nigeria will continue going backwards, Take the election as an example!

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
cooluzi:
yeah exactly...... do you really know what is destroying this world most especially african countries... too much of religion believes
Religion is a fraud.
Only a fool would take it seriously.
All the millions of prayers for this election and people are still dieing like sheep's.

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Okay you're clearly dumb.
Gay's aren't allowed here but we already have the title of the 3rd country with the most HIV citizens in the world.
The US, Finland, UK and others where being gay is legal is now where on this list.
You're a fool if you think ballot snatching isn't worse, No wonder Nigeria will continue going backwards, Take the election as an example!

you are a useful idiot for the west. i love when people without brain call other people dumb.

we are 3rd world not because of non-acceptance of gay.. fool think, you dont have high capability of thinking that is why you think legalising gay is equal to economic development.

and nigeria HIV rate is 2.8% which is low infact almost 30% of the 2.8% people living with HIV in Nigeria are homosexual men.

we have better things to do than gay rights, we need to fight poverty and increase our middle class .
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

you are a useful idiot for the west. i love when people without brain call other people dumb.

we are 3rd world not because of non-acceptance of gay.. fool think, you dont have high capability of thinking that is why you think legalising gay is equal to economic development.

and nigeria HIV rate is 2.8% which is low infact almost 30% of the 2.8% people living with HIV in Nigeria are homosexual men.

we have better things to do than gay rights, we need to fight poverty and increase our middle class .

Idk why am still responding to this troll.
What evidence do you have support 30% being gay?
How can a nation fight poverty without lifting the people through education and enlightment?
You're as dumb as your name.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Idk why am still responding to this troll.
What evidence do you have support 30% being gay?
How can a nation fight poverty without lifting the people through education and enlightenment?
You're as dumb as your name.

Jesus! so gayism is enlightenment, MY god, pls show me one evidence that men of the same sex fucking each other is enlightenment. homosexuality is considered a mental disease in most medical journals until they the west started their gay propaganda

so is bestiality enlightenment and incest too or is paedophilia enlightenment too. many homosexuals are paedophiles too, they rape small boys

where has legalising gay act lead to increase in prosperity? Goosh, we need people who have sense in Nigeria not useful idiots
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Horaceot: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sexuality is not a choice, no one really chooses to be gay or straight or bisexual or anything, they’re natural feelings
I understand where you’re coming from. Why would anyone want to have sex with a fellow man when there are chics out there, but you have to understand that the way you’re attracted to girls is the way gay men are attracted to other men. No one knows why it’s like, it just is and there’s nothing wrong with it
Think about it for a moment, what is wrong with homosexuality and you’ll find that there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just a sexual orientation
The laws in this country systematically oppress people because of something they have no control over.
It harms no one. Gays don’t harm you. If anything your homophobia harms them.

Above everything we are all humans, let’s stop this hate, this divide, it’s not helping anyone

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Horaceot:
Sexuality is not a choice, no one really chooses to be gay or straight or bisexual or anything, they’re natural feelings
I understand where you’re coming from. Why would anyone want to have sex with a fellow man when there are chics out there, but you have to understand that the way you’re attracted to girls is the way gay men are attracted to other men. No one knows why it’s like, it just is and there’s nothing wrong with it
Think about it for a moment, what is wrong with homosexuality and you’ll find that there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just a sexual orientation
The laws in this country systematically oppress people because of something they have no control over.
It harms no one. Gays don’t harm you. If anything your homophobia harms them.

Above everything we are all humans, let’s stop this hate, this divide, it’s not helping anyone

interesting, if it is natural while is procreation betweeen only a man and a woman?

gays will harm our kids, our women, our health care and society at large.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

Jesus! so gayism is enlightenment, MY god, pls show me one evidence that men of the same sex fucking each other is enlightenment. homosexuality is considered a mental disease in most medical journals until they the west started their gay propaganda

so is bestiality enlightenment and incest too or is paedophilia enlightenment too. many homosexuals are paedophiles too, they rape small boys

where has legalising gay act lead to increase in prosperity? Goosh, we need people who have sense in Nigeria not useful idiots
wetdick:

What kind of moronic intellectual fraudent accuses are these?
Since when is being gay a mental disorder?
Even animals have had gay sex and they aren't as smart as humans, where are those medical records? You're simply making all this crap up
I said enlighten the people, religious madness has made people see gay people as rapist or murders.
People like you will always remain poor and the typical African fool.
No wonder Africa hasn't made any reasonable progression in the last 500 years.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Even animals have had gay sex and they aren't as smart as humans, where are those medical records? You're simply making all this crap up
I said enlighten the people, religious madness has made people see gay people as rapist or murders.

interesting what a dumb dumb. you are officially retarded with what you wrote, you are the backward person not us. gay was classified as mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association and also in 1968, DSM-II (the American classification of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. but when gay activist and liberal champions took over the universities they declassified from it from medical journals. infact Johns Hopkins university has come out to say there is no evidence that people were born gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jOb2FnxfK0
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Yes people are born gay.
I met a woman whose son is gay.
The mother told me the son didn't choose to be gay
He doesn't enjoy being bullied or laughed at or insulted for liking gay.
He doesn't have any sexual desires for women.
It's not his fault or most gay people.
Gay people are humans like us.
If the mods agree they should at least put this on fp
Seun lalaticla and others

so you met a crazy woman who thinks her son is gay. she has already label her son gay, interesting, i can clearly see you are dumb
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

interesting what a dumb dumb. you are officially retarded with what you wrote, you are the backward person not us. gay was classified as mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association and also in 1968, DSM-II (the American classification of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. but when gay activist and liberal champions took over the universities they declassified from it from medical journals. infact Johns Hopkins university has come out to say there is no evidence that people were born gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jOb2FnxfK0

Yes homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder back then but the question is: is it still seen as such by the science community? No. So was Dysaesthesia Aethiopica- a condition of the idle mind said to be treated by slavery. Should we still use that one? Science has been used times without number to justify discrimination and social injustices, and then used to disprove them. The truth is people (not saying like you because I hope you're different) will use their twisted understanding of science/religion to fit their own beliefs. Study embyogenesis and you will realise that there are a lot of factors that decide how we behave after birth, how we develop and what we decide to be. It's a shame that some people think they have the right to decide how a person lives his/her lives when their decisions affect nobody but themselves

Also, please show me the scientific paper that John Hopkins published in which they proved this stupidity...
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:

Religion isn't the true enemy. Its the closed-mindedness: the desperate and continuous refusal to understand that other people have other needs/desires than one's, the belief that one is always right and other views are wrong and can't be listened to, and the fear of things and behaviours that one doesn't understand or hasn't experienced. These people are scared of the world and cling to whatever would promise them some security (to continue in their closedminded ways). Religion/fanatic science are just the tools of this madness.

And Africa is plagued by it because we have had - until recently - very limited access to better progressive information. Our shrunken worldview tends to come from our limited understanding of the Bible/Koran/and now poorly written Web articles and videos.

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

so you met a crazy woman who thinks her son is gay. she has already label her son gay, interesting, i can clearly see you are dumb
begone troll, I rather argue with a dog.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Driiimzzz:

Yes homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder back then but the question is: is it still seen as such by the science community? No. So was Dysaesthesia Aethiopica- a condition of the idle mind said to be treated by slavery. Should we still use that one? Science has been used times without number to justify discrimination and social injustices, and then used to disprove them. The truth is people (not saying like you because I hope you're different) will use their twisted understanding of science/religion to fit their own beliefs. Study embyogenesis and you will realise that there are a lot of factors that decide how we behave after birth, how we develop and what we decide to be. It's a shame that some people think they have the right to decide how a person lives his/her lives when their decisions affect nobody but themselves

Also, please show me the scientific paper that John Hopkins published in which they proved this stupidity...

it is disgraceful to read what you wrote, do you think everybody in the west agrees with gay propaganda? i guess you are used to watching mainstream media like CNN and co. infact we can not compare Dysaesthesia Aethiopica which is pseudoscience and fake illness to homosexuality which is a real mental illness. it is strange when someone is against homosexuals, Nigerian supporters of gays will be bringing up religion like it is only religious people that dont like gay people

pls stop writing jargon, i posted a youtube video of the finding of john hopskin university, guess what the gay association did, threaten them.

https://www.ncvalues.org/lgbt_group_threatens_johns_hopkins_over_study_on_homosexuality_transgender

In a remarkable case of agenda politics eclipsing science, America’s largest LGBT group has threatened harm to Johns Hopkins University if it doesn’t censor the scientific findings of leading scholars on the origins of homosexuality and transgenderism.
In a recent major study titled “Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences,” researchers from Johns Hopkins found that there is virtually no scientific evidence that people are born gay or transgender.

In response, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the most powerful lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer advocacy group in the country, labelled the report an “attack on LGBT communities” and threatened to penalize Johns Hopkins University if it does not distance itself from the study.

pls, i do not need to study embryogenesis to confirm that gay isnt natural, so why is procreation only between a man and a woman?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by ultimatekint(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

God bless you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Thunder Did To A Lady's Car In Abuja (Photos) / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help / Kwara’s Prostitutes’ Den Where Sex Is Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.