Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu (438 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by HenryQuest(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2022
Former Lagos State Governor and presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu has boasted that he would easily win against any candidate that the Peoples Democratic Party fields against him in the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu said this on Tuesday while addressing delegates and stakeholders of the APC in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

He stated that he has the experience and capacity to lead the country, promising to replicate his achievements as Governor of Lagos State if given the chance as president of the country.

Tinubu said, “I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bear on my leadership style in Nigeria when elected president of the country.

“And I guarantee you that I will run a transparent, open government as President. Nigeria is rich, what we need is to redirect our resources and channel them in the right direction.

“I urge you to give me the ticket because there will be no contest between me and whoever will emerge as the candidate of the opposition PDP.”

SOURCE: https://vantagenews.ng/2022/05/18/atiku-obi-saraki-other-pdp-aspirants-are-no-match-for-me-tinubu/

Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by Ttalk: 7:25am On May 18, 2022
That's true
Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:25am On May 18, 2022
I know it Bola Ahmed Tinubu

That's why you have my full support.

On your mandate I stand gidigba
Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2022
HenryQuest:
Former Lagos State Governor and presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu has boasted that he would easily win against any candidate that the Peoples Democratic Party fields against him in the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu said this on Tuesday while addressing delegates and stakeholders of the APC in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

He stated that he has the experience and capacity to lead the country, promising to replicate his achievements as Governor of Lagos State if given the chance as president of the country.

Tinubu said, “I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bear on my leadership style in Nigeria when elected president of the country.

“And I guarantee you that I will run a transparent, open government as President. Nigeria is rich, what we need is to redirect our resources and channel them in the right direction.

“I urge you to give me the ticket because there will be no contest between me and whoever will emerge as the candidate of the opposition PDP.”

SOURCE: https://vantagenews.ng/2022/05/18/atiku-obi-saraki-other-pdp-aspirants-are-no-match-for-me-tinubu/
Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by Cantonese: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Jagbajantis intete.

First scale through the CPC and nPDP hurdle on your path inside APC.

Mr. Life Ambition who has also sworn to preserve his own life until he becomes the president of this country. A country he helped to eliminate its peace and unity nationwide.

See as him head resemble ozuguzugu.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by Mooh247: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
cool

Some call it Arrogance and Pride, I call it confidence

The only strong competition is Atiku

Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by MajesticKris: 7:31am On May 18, 2022
Lol we know, thats why we will vote peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by abouzaid: 7:32am On May 18, 2022
Mentioning other contestants by name is wrong, he should learn to sell himself instead of attacking others.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Other PDP Aspirants Are No Match For Me – Tinubu by Mynd44: 7:53am On May 18, 2022

(1)

Buhari Not Sure Whether To Sack Or Keep Malami And Tallen: Lai Mohammed / Peter Okoye (psquare) Drums Support For Peter Obi / Update On APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.