Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV (482 Views)

Reno Omokri Called Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II "A Bloody Liar" / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by SteveDGreat: 12:26pm On May 29, 2022
Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle to inform his followers that he has called Peter OBI to apologise over his comment on Arise TV. Reno has said Obi is an Opportunist.

Here him

[/b]I have just spoken to @PeterObi. I apologise for my comments on AriseTV, and Peter told me to inform the public that certain persons on Twitter and other social media, who have alienated him from so many, do not speak for him or his campaign. He will also be tweeting a statement.[b]
Re: Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by SwissMass: 12:27pm On May 29, 2022
ok
Re: Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by Bluntguy: 12:41pm On May 29, 2022
Chameleon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by Benki003(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
I use to respect this Reno but now I no just fancy his post no more angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Called Peter Obi To Apologize To Him For Insulting Him On TV by Oilwell(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
Chameleon

The guy na real Chameleon. dangerous one

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Absent As APC Commences Screening Of Presidential Aspirants (PHOTOS) / Video: Atiku Is Destined Not To Become President Of Nigeria- Oshiomole / Peter Obi House With Two Sports Trainers And One Shoe.making Tea For His Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.