Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? (1216 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
LordReed:

We know na! You no get am. LoLz!
No wahala LordReed, no be today i don dey bring evidence for you ,nothing you fit do than to disappear after i don bring.
That's why i no dey take your matter serious again! wink
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala LordReed, no be today i don dey bring evidence for you ,nothing you fit do than to disappear after i don bring.
That's why i no dey take your matter serious again! wink

LoLz! How does "my peace loving organisation" answer the question we are tackling? Besides your cult is not evidence of anything but the fact the high control cults can be formed around anything. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! How does "my peace loving organisation" answer the question we are tackling? Besides your cult is not evidence of anything but the fact the high control cults can be formed around anything. Bwahahahahaha!

OK, now i see what's been disturbing you, it's not even close to what is being discussed at all.
Well your case is simple, just relax if you can't find any intelligent Nairalander to engage because i don't have time for blind arguments now! wink
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by Maynman: 4:37pm On May 19, 2022
Still chewing mouth lol

1 Like

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK, now i see what's been disturbing you, it's not even close to what is being discussed at all.
Well your case is simple, just relax if you can't find any intelligent Nairalander to engage because i don't have time for blind arguments now! wink

LoLz! You don forget say na you dey ever mention your cult as evidence. Bwahahahahaha!

I ain't arguing with you, this is just an exercise in establishing that you shamelessly speak lies.
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! You don forget say na you dey ever mention your cult as evidence. Bwahahahahaha! I ain't arguing with you, this is just an exercise in establishing that you shamelessly speak lies.
Thank you! grin

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thank you! grin

You are very welcome. LoLz!
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
After traveling throughout Nairaland Mr Atheist can't find any intelligent comment where to start arguing aimlessly he decided to park his load to my place.
I don't have your time!

Hypocrisy of the highest order as lying become a crime to someone who lied publicly just to enter into the gathering of Muslims and start arguing for NOTHING! wink wink
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by LordReed(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
After traveling throughout Nairaland Mr Atheist can't find any intelligent comment where to start arguing aimlessly he decided to park his load to my place.
I don't have your time!

Hypocrisy of the highest order as lying become a crime to someone who lied publicly just to enter into the gathering of Muslims and start arguing for NOTHING! wink wink

LoLz! Is MaxInDHouse your name?
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Is MaxInDHouse your name?

Profile name can be anything i choose, it could be COOL-FM but publicly lying just to join a forum and start arguing for NOTHING is what you're to explain Sir! wink
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by LordReed(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Profile name can be anything i choose, it could be COOL-FM but publicly lying just to join a forum and start arguing for NOTHING is what you're to explain Sir! wink

What you don't realise is I did the same thing you did with your profile name, adhere to the forum rules in other to post. You on the other hand go a step further to post easily fact checked lies and instead of admitting you are in error, you double down on your lying. Unlike you I don't need to tell myself lies since reality is pretty clear. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by FatherOfJesus: 8:13am On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't have your time!

Maybe he will start something intelligent if you can provide one evidence for us to dissect cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2022
LordReed:

What you don't realise is I did the same thing you did with your profile name, adhere to the forum rules in other to post. You on the other hand go a step further to post easily fact checked lies and instead of admitting you are in error, you double down on your lying. Unlike you I don't need to tell myself lies since reality is pretty clear. Bwahahahahaha!
OK Sir! cheesy
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Maybe he will start something intelligent if you can provide one evidence for us to dissect cheesy

So you're also an atheist shey? grin
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by FatherOfJesus: 6:11pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you're also an atheist shey? grin
I'm God, I can be whoever I like
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm God, I can be whoever I like
OK nah! grin

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
When talking about extremism in religion most people do think it's about utterances but then we need to ask ourselves:

Are there insanes within the human society?
Do such ones spew gibberish about others?
Do we arrest them for their gibberish?
When should an insane be caged?

If there is freedom of speech, expression and worship within the human society then the only way to define extremism should be attacks either verbally or physically. smiley
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2022
oteneaaron:

You can actually get dumber by speaking with MaxInDHouse
Spot on bro grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2022
grin
AgirlsNightmAre:

Spot on bro grin grin grin grin

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Most religionists do claim their religion is not into extremism, but how do we fish out extreme measures in religion?

Well every society have their own rules or tenets so the rules should be limited to members of such a group or society but when none members are called out to be questioned over terms they never agreed to then it's none other than EXTREMISM!

Islam supposed to be the most powerful religion on this planet because it was initiated to counter the extremist activities of the Roman Catholic Church that was forcing their religion on people everywhere they go in the name of "CRUSADES" but then Muslims lost it when they began eyeing politics as away to establish Islam and force others to convert to Islam which is exactly the same thing Catholics brought that they were fighting to eradicate!

Today even countries like India where Hinduism and Buddhism was their religion from time immemorial, thousands of indians are protesting against what they called blasphemy against a foreign dead man something they will never do for Buddha or Krishna!

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=2920261659658735192&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18
How do you define extremism in religion?
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by Dsimmer: 11:30pm On Aug 18
A religion become extremist when it doesn't respect the aboriginal heritage and identity but wants to force its identity on the aborigines who are living in their own territories.

First, if you think there's God who's knowledgeable, then you should equally believe that he should be aware of the several identities he created and should understand all the different languages. So if anyone refuses to acknowledge such but wanting to force his nonsensical identity on others in other people 's territory, it only shows that he and his god are stupid, limited, useless, and can't comprehend nada because if his god is knowledgeable, his god should know there are different cultures, identities and languages.

For example, while I recognize the similarities between Yoruba religion and Christianity, this doesn't mean Yoruba don't understand all these similar words in their Yoruba language. Yoruba are simply speaking and writing their own language while understanding everything in their own language such as Eledumare, Olorun, Oluwa, Ìyè Ayeraye as the names of the supreme creator, irrespective of the similarities with the Jewish names for the supreme creator (El, Elyon, Eloah/Elowah, Yahweh).

So Yoruba are simply speaking and writing their own language irrespective of the similarities with the Jewish names. There's also the Jewish Elah similar to (El, Elyon, Eloah Elohim...). According to Yoruba religion, Ela is the begotten child (Omoloju Olodumare) which is the visible manifestation of Olodumare (Ìyè Ayeraye) who's a spirit according to Yoruba religion. This Ela who's Omoloju Olodumare was later revealed to the world as a flesh born of a virgin woman (Oyigi) according to Yoruba religion. That's why Europeans who practice Christianity say "Jesus (Yeshu) is Lord (Elah)". Anyways, the point is Yoruba understand the meaning of Ela in Yoruba. The word Ela in Yoruba has several meanings ranging from light, clarity, intelligence, enlightenment, purity (righteousness).. This Ela who's the visible manifestation of Olodumare was then revealed to the world by becoming flesh born of a virgin woman.

So Basically, Yoruba understand all these in their own language and are simply speaking and writing their own language. As a matter of fact, Everyone should speak in a language they understand while speaking to their supreme creator. No one should force anyone else's identity on others because of any religion. Not to mention the attempt of some criminal idiots wanting to destroy someone's heritage & identity in his own territory because of one foreign religion. Na craze? As a matter of fact, What Olodumare (Ìyè Ayeraye) expects from humans is integrity/righteousness and also making use of their intelligent creativity to improve, invent and civilize their community for the better, just like his visible manifestation (the begotten child) had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world 💥

Secondly, if anyone's aim is to go to someone else's territory which is not his but aims to destroy and kill, it shows how useless he is, to begin with. He's simply a criminal. End of.

Thirdly, if a person is a pedophile, he's a criminal! End of.
Re: How Does A Religion Reaches The Extreme? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On Aug 19
Dsimmer:
A religion become extremist when it doesn't respect the aboriginal heritage and identity but wants to force its identity on the aborigines who are living in their own territories.

First, if you think there's God who's knowledgeable, then you should equally believe that he should be aware of the several identities he created and should understand all the different languages. So if anyone refuses to acknowledge such but wanting to force his nonsensical identity on others in other people 's territory, it only shows that he and his god are stupid, limited, useless, and can't comprehend nada because if his god is knowledgeable, his god should know there are different cultures, identities and languages.

For example, while I recognize the similarities between Yoruba religion and Christianity, this doesn't mean Yoruba don't understand all these similar words in their Yoruba language. Yoruba are simply speaking and writing their own language while understanding everything in their own language such as Eledumare, Olorun, Oluwa, Ìyè Ayeraye as the names of the supreme creator, irrespective of the similarities with the Jewish names for the supreme creator (El, Elyon, Eloah/Elowah, Yahweh).

Yoruba are simply speaking and writing their own language. There's also Ela who is the begotten child (Omoloju Olodumare) which is the visible manifestation of Olodumare (Ìyè Ayeraye) who's a spirit according to Yoruba religion. This Ela who's Omoloju Olodumare was later revealed to the world as a flesh born of a virgin woman (Oyigi) according to Yoruba religion. Hence, the European Christians say "Jesus (Yeshu) is Lord (Elah)". Anyways, the point is Yoruba understand the meaning of Ela in Yoruba. The word Ela in Yoruba has several meanings ranging from light, clarity, intelligence, enlightenment, purity (righteousness).. This Ela who's the visible manifestation of Olodumare was then revealed to the world by becoming flesh born of a virgin woman.

So Basically, Yoruba understand all these in their own language and are simply speaking and writing their own language. As a matter of fact, Everyone should speak in a language they understand while speaking to their supreme creator. No one should force anyone else's identity on others because of any religion. Not to mention the attempt of some criminal idiots wanting to destroy someone's heritage & identity in his own territory because of one foreign religion. Na craze? As a matter of fact, What Olodumare (Ìyè Ayeraye) expects from humans is integrity/righteousness and also making use of their intelligent creativity to improve, invent and civilize their community for the better, just like his visible manifestation (the begotten child) had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world 💥

Secondly, if anyone's aim is to go to someone else's territory which is not his but aims to destroy it, it shows how useless he is, to begin with. He's simply a criminal. End of.

Thirdly, if a person is a pedophile, he's a criminal! End of.

I agree with everything you said and that's how it supposed to be.
So if i may ask what has Olodumare been doing about wars and killings among people of all nations as you asserted that he is the Creator?
Thanks in advance for your anticipated response! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Yet To Punish Babylon For Destroying Jerusalem / Moses, Elijah Vs Antichrist / Influential Nigerian Pastor To Visit Israel Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.