Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) (50105 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by edosignature(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
Only the gullible members are to be blame. Religion has done more evil than good to human race.
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Stephengee4all(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
His name is Akwa okuko tiwara aki

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Addyt6: 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Oovi5(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
Orishirishi
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by wonder233: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Hustle must pay
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by DSC7: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
And who was recording the Video? undecided

Some people with smartphone won't mind their business...
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Deicide: 5:45pm On May 18, 2022
Where was this God when they stoned that girl to death and burnt her flesh?
Administration1:

God will always be God, there's no shortcut to God, definitely not through the means we see here. However, if you feel all are man made, I leave you to it as I cannot convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by EmmaLege: 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
Na today. I don know tey tey cry
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:
Join Islam for your salvation, it's the only religion that can take heaven.
You'll suffer in Hell if you don't wake up to the fact that your Bloodthirsty Muhammad is crying in hell

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Acidosis(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
My advice to anyone without a very sound discerning spirit is to avoid churches with unexplainable large crowd. That's always the number one sign.

Number two sign of a FAKE and diabolic MOG is RING. If you have any ring on your finger that's not a wedding band, you're either a diabolic socerer or a worldly MOG. Either ways, you're already a candidate of hell. So I'll pass.

Too many MOGs looking for people to destroy lately. A nobody will just embark on a trip to Ghana, come back with a big ring, give himself a Bishop or Apostle title, and in less than 6 months, the church is already booming grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
Deicide:
Where was this God when they stoned that girl to death and burnt her flesh?
He saw it all,He sees and He does His thing in His own time,He fights for His own in due time,not the other way round...you can't fight His fight,better watch your mouth

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by iramure(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
People are overlooking the mega pastors in Nigeria and passing them as genuine without realising that they must have done this same long ago because I keep imagining how people still flood these scamming centres when it's obvious that these men in suit called pastors are typical brainwashers and pulpit abusers

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2022
There's nothing wrong with the PRAYER.
He only consulted his forefathers for success & guidance. I didn't see human skulls nor evidence depicting human Blood.
After all, all power belongs to God!
Are they not the same profession? grin
Na just to change Robe...

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by gaby(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2022
Poor chickens and goals...wetin their innocent eyes dey see for humans hand, their mouth no fit talk am.

Laslas, na God all of them dey call out to for blessings and miracles albeit to carry innocent and gullible people handicap, & Ov 4.5.
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Kingsley123456(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
To me, it's no more news...
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by bigdammyj: 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
Not new.
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Deicide: 5:52pm On May 18, 2022
ThePlugg:

He saw it all,He sees and He does His thing in His own time,He fights for His own in due time,not the other way round...you can't fight His fight,better watch your mouth
I forgot that your God likes burnt flesh.
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Nazareth10: 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
The name of the native doctor is Akwa okuko tiwara aki. He is popular on facebook with that name.
He had some issues earlier this year with one pastor who criticized him for saying that he gives powers to pastors.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by kingyakos: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what makes your God different from his colleagues (gods? grin..

Just in case you ain't getting it..they are all man made meant to deceive gullible persons.. grin

There are stars and among the stars is one called the North Star, other stars float around with the world but the North Star remain stable with the earth.
If you're not spiritual you can't get it and if you can't get it then there's no difference between you and the once u called gullible.

What you need to understand is that Religion is intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Danking1: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]I pity u pastor because u will end up in hell fire of torment an pain an ur children children will pay dearly for it. no free thing from the devil
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
Normal
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
This has become normal thing. All those miracle church, you think its only holy spirit at work?
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by musicwriter(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
I opened a thread to recover my past offering money from a church and someone said that Nigerian pastors are actually atheists. See thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124687/need-offering-money-back-attention

It's very likely that they're are.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Rawtruth1: 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
He is not a pastor. He is a fellow native doctor with ignorant gullibles as his members
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
Well for those who believe there is a God you would be surprised but for enlightened and well travelled people who know your ideas of a supernatural being is all man made fiction we could care less
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Sapphire94: 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
This reminds me of Apostle Suleman
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by miketayo(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NOTHING FIT SURPRISE ME ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AGAIN embarassed

you are not making d point you think u r making
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by chatinent: 5:57pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. That's what all his colleagues do.
Re: Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
marztar:
To the Pastors In Nigeria....
Some of you won't make heaven

Highly likely that all of them will not make it shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.