Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV (34384 Views)

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Mikhail Fridman Laments His Current Living Condition Due To Sanctions / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by hopefulLandlord: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

So you Russian bots
there are bots on nairaland? that's new to me
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Small Ukraine? Ukraine has the second largest military in Europe after Russia add the weapons, intelligence and other forms of support Ukraine has been getting then you'd see why Ukraine has lasted this long and even at that they're losing territories albeit regaining some too. put all these together and the only sensible conclusion is that the myths about Russian army being one of the best in the world is actually truer than what this war tells you on the surface
thrash
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Yeye talk, Germany had Allies, dey didn't fight d war alone. Dey had Italy and Japan as major Allies.

So, Germans were immuned against death? Dey didn't die during d war? Smh
how can u be comparing the then germany and hitler to this clown called Putin...go and sit down..go and read abt the war...putin na noise maker..Hitler nor dey talk self...russia na comedians if not for america I doubt if russia would still be existing..thrash

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by hopefulLandlord: 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
thrash
typical response when someone has no idea how to counter. don't let the door hit you on your way out. also if you think Ukraine alone with no help from outside would've lasted this long then I have a bridge to sell to you
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

You are clearly both wailing. grin

The video is 4mins 32 seconds long but because you didn't watch it due to your pains as Russian bots you chose to lie instead that it is about 45 second long. cheesy

So you Russian bots are this poor that you cannot even afford data? grin

You think what was written in the article was all said in 45 seconds? Is your life on fast forward or you are just a mega dunce?
D truth is dat, knowing d news comes from Western dog boy alone is a big turnoffs for me. Why would I waste my data on trivials-made-big from Western dogs?

Like u said, d video is 4mins video, but I still put it to u dat d epistle u wrote up there would gulp over an hour to voice. grin grin...

Or let's believe woteva he said.
But den, that's his personal thought! ...he could b right, he could be wrong. wink

So, with today's development via mariupol, I think he has got it wrong. cheesy,,, Russia is determined too.
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 8:49pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

they actually surrendered yesterday and the western media made it sound like Ukrainian troops stormed the plant, killed all the
Russians and then evacuated the Azov battalions under siege there
Propaganda na silent killer o....
Na so dey will b given Ukrainians dashed hope untill dey're no more.
Well, I pray both parties get dia heads correct and turn back d time before it's too late.
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

typical response when someone has no idea how to counter. don't let the door hit you on your way out. also if you think Ukraine alone with no help from outside would've lasted this long then I have a bridge to sell to you
thrash...if russia use ukrain do example I doubt if Sweden finland and other countries will even have the thought of dearing to join useless NATO...like I said..thrash
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Igbofam: 8:51pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

D truth is dat, knowing d news comes from Western dog boy alone is a big turnoffs for me. Why would I waste my data on trivials-made-big from Western dogs?

Like u said, d video is 4mins video, but I still put it to u dat d epistle u wrote up there would gulp over an hour to voice. grin grin...

But den, that's his personal thought! ...he could b right, he could be wrong. wink

So, with today's development via mariupol, I think he has got it wrong. cheesy,,, Russia is determined too.

Again you are showing your stupidity since you didn't watch it grin

The news came from RUSSIAN STATE TV. The western media you love to hate simply amplified it cheesy

See why you Russian bots will always have zero intelligence cheesy

So you read like a toddler which would make a short conversation put in writing something that would over an hour when converted to voice?

A simple 4 minute read? grin

Chai your education has been wasted

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Propaganda na silent killer o....
Na so dey will b given Ukrainians dashed hope untill dey're no more.
Well, I pray both parties get dia heads correct and turn back d time before it's too late.
wat happens to the remaining two countries that join nato recently and other 3 countries planning to join..putin Bleep up sha..I used to respect him..if na me I for use ukrain do example..then other countries will put a life sentence on any of it citizens that mention nato..I hate d west..see how they expose a whole russia..rubbish..Putin was not wise at all
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

The news came from RUSSIAN STATE TV. The western media you love to hate simply amplified it cheesy

So you read like a toddler which would make a short conversation put in writing something that would over an hour when converted to voice?

wat of if he tells u d video was doctored or it was a wrong interpretation..
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 8:57pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
how can u be comparing the then germany and hitler to this clown called Putin...go and sit down..go and read abt the war...putin na noise maker..Hitler nor dey talk self...russia na comedians if not for america I doubt if russia would still be existing..thrash
Which America plz?

Well, dats same wit US, if not for Soviet Union (Russia).

Because dey formed alliance.... US, UK, Soviet Union
And fought;
Germans, Italy, Japan...

It was a military alliance formed for mutual interest. US hadn't joined d alliance, Germans and dia Allies could've launched attack on US after defeating Soviet Union (dats if dey could...)
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Elidrisy20: 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
This man should be hanged
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Igbofam: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Actually he got it right and Putin got it wrong grin

The Pro-Russian people and Mayor of Odesa have now turned against Russia grin

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Igbofam: 9:01pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
wat of if he tells u d video was doctored or it was a wrong interpretation..

No be only doctored or wrong interpretation cheesy

The English Subtitle is simply a add on you do on YouTube and it would expressly translate what you are watching from the language it was shot to English.

There were no breakages and no pauses on the video. The people there were not body doubles so how was it doctored?
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by hopefulLandlord: 9:03pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
thrash...if russia use ukrain do example I doubt if Sweden finland and other countries will even have the thought of dearing to join useless NATO...like I said..thrash
they already made example of Ukraine when they took Crimea away from them. Ukraine the second largest military after Russia couldn't stand a chance then. the only thing giving them a fighting chance in this war is the external support they're getting. Also if you think submitting application to join NATO is same as joining NATO then you're ignorant. All NATO members must vote yes to Those countries joining and Turkey right now has several axes to grind with Sweden due to their supporting "terrorist" group that fights against Turkish government. That means Turkey voting No would mean Sweden can't join no even if all the other NATO members vote yes and if you think Nato would expel Turkey because of Sweden then take a look at a map and see the advantages turkey being a NATO member gives NATO. their blocking the sea to russian troops is part of why Ukraine has a fighting chance. there is so much most nairalanders like you don't know about this war and it's ignorance to chose a side and defend it. keep an open mind. look at the propaganda from both sides. dig deeper and find out the real truths
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Jaboranky(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Aidejay post=112946680][/quote]I love your Analysis
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 9:06pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
I think U're d one dat needs to get seated first
Hithler Neva made noise?
Someone dat was calling himself God?
Oh, I doubt u've not read his speech. Threats, etc

"If there is god, am the second. And if there's no god, am the first....."

Putin doesn't speak da much,,, his charisma speaks for him. His might speaks for him.
A man dat has d mandate to rule over the largest country in d world for 36years, and u still think he's a weakling?
I don't care how he made dat possible. I mean, wether by fair means or foul... The man is strong!
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Which America plz?

Well, dats same wit US, if not for Soviet Union (Russia).

Because dey formed alliance.... US, UK, Soviet Union
And fought;
Germans, Italy, Japan...

It was a military alliance formed for mutual interest. US hadn't joined d alliance, Germans and dia Allies could've launched attack on US after defeating Soviet Union (dats if dey could...)

thrash..go and watch NACRN tv..stop typing ..make u watch better documentary...stop reading and typing trash...america na baba..remove cap for hitler
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I think U're d one dat needs to get seated first
Hithler Neva made noise?
Someone dat was calling himself God?
Oh, I doubt u've not read his speech. Threats, etc

"If there is god, am the second. And if there's no god, am the first....."

Putin doesn't speak da much,,, his charisma speaks for him. His might speaks for him.
A man dat has d mandate to rule over the largest country in d world for 36years, and u still think he's a weakling?
I don't care how he made dat possible. I mean, wether by fair means or foul... The man is strong!
thrash...russia has useless land mass....its has inhabitalbe land of 23 percent...its population is not the largest.. u dont measure the strength of a country with desert and river that's y lagos is bigger than taraba

2 Likes

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
they already made example of Ukraine when they took Crimea away from them. Ukraine the second largest military after Russia couldn't stand a chance then. the only thing giving them a fighting chance in this war is the external support they're getting. Also if you think submitting application to join NATO is same as joining NATO then you're ignorant. All NATO members must vote yes to Those countries joining and Turkey right now has several axes to grind with Sweden due to their supporting "terrorist" group that fights against Turkish government. That means Turkey voting No would mean Sweden can't join no even if all the other NATO members vote yes and if you think Nato would expel Turkey because of Sweden then take a look at a map and see the advantages turkey being a NATO member gives NATO. their blocking the sea to russian troops is part of why Ukraine has a fighting chance. there is so much most nairalanders like you don't know about this war and it's ignorance to chose a side and defend it. keep an open mind. look at the propaganda from both sides. dig deeper and find out the real truths
was it not same application ukrain submitted, did nato accept them..I dont get this thrash and who told u ukrain has joined nato...thrash..they only made an offer too just like finland and Sweden all this una northern one sided news where una for they get am..everyone has the internet now..stop disgrasing urself it's a public forum
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
was it not same application ukrain submitted, did nato accept them..I dont get this thrash and who told u ukrain has joined nato...thrash

I know reading can be hard for you but you should give it a try once in a while
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I know reading can be hard for you but you should give it a try once in a while
thrash

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Actually he got it right and Putin got it wrong grin

The Pro-Russian people and Mayor of Odesa have now turned against Russia grin
Lolss... Just like I said trivia-made-big...

I was hoping to read wot u posted, but I ended up seeing nothing.

Pro-Russian mayor turned against Putin...

How exactly??
In wot aspects??
Does d struggle belong to him?? I mean, is he d absolute voice of odessians?(coined).

So far as am concerned...
Donekst and Luhansk are the major pro Russian territories in Ukraine dat I know... But in case Odessa is within, or among, ...d Mayor will end up being in one of those buses racing down to Donekst to drop surrendered soldiers grin grin grin. Price of being a rebel. U will b treated as an enemy. grin
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 9:22pm On May 18, 2022
osazsky:
wat happens to the remaining two countries that join nato recently and other 3 countries planning to join..putin Bleep up sha..I used to respect him..if na me I for use ukrain do example..then other countries will put a life sentence on any of it citizens that mention nato..I hate d west..see how they expose a whole russia..rubbish..Putin was not wise at all
Well, I believe it's not yet over. Example has to b set. If dey let Ukraine slide, den, it's finished!
Russia's glory would b doused.
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 9:30pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Lol... How fast one reads shouldn't b much of a concern.
Understanding should b d priority...
But Western bugs think odawise cheesy.

First thing I studied wen I did mass-com course was Media literacy. Dat was wen I learnt to grow immunity from Western bugs like u. Dey would want to alter ur rational thinking with unfounded sentiments. Resistant ones are termed illiterates or rebels.

My head too strong for una. cheesy
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Igbofam: 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... How fast one reads shouldn't b much of a concern.
Understanding should b d priority...
But Western bugs think odawise cheesy.

First thing I studied wen I did mass-com course was Media literacy. Dat was wen I learnt to grow immunity from Western bugs like u. Dey would want to alter ur rational thinking with unfounded sentiments. Resistant ones are termed illiterates or rebels.

My head too strong for una. cheesy

For someone who claimed to be a mass com graduate you are not too bright.

Mass communication entails reading far and wide but here you are blocking out one aspect of media thereby giving you a one sided mindset.

Like I said you are not that bright.
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by VirileNelly2420: 9:46pm On May 18, 2022
Igbofam:

For someone who claimed to be a mass com graduate you are not too bright.

Mass communication entails reading far and wide but here you are blocking out one aspect of media thereby giving you a one sided mindset.

Like I said you are not that bright.
Sorry u didn't get me right.

Source of news matters in Mass-com.
U as d carrier has already stained d veracity of the news. grin grin grin. ..no offense

Cos U're a known Western bug. cheesy

Na u do urself. grin grin ...still, no offense meant
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Krismas(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2022
grin If it was a Russian colonel or general, we will not hear word.

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Demolakay: 9:56pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:
Berdyansk, Kherson, Melitopol, Crimea Sea of Azov, Volnovakha, Popasnaya in Donbass, including Izyum near Kharkov.all Russian play ground.
U dey mind dose mumu? Donbass 90percent taken, luhansk as at tday according to CNN is almost taken.All d places u mentioned above,all taken,yet d west no go allow us rest.If Russia is loosing den d west should continue winning nw,abi dey don't like easy winning ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by TobiAbuja: 9:58pm On May 18, 2022
Shoodboi:
Lol, Ukraine is massing one million soldiers to join the 600,000 currently fighting 150,000 Russian soldiers ?

And those soldiers are not even the 1st class Russian army. The majority are the B-team of the B-team of the Russian army, armed with older weapons and equipment. And not even all of them are "soldiers" per se.

Many are from the Russian National Guard (think of it as the equivalent of our Civil Defence over here) and yet, Ukraine needs 1.6 million soldiers to defeat them?

Just yesterday, the Azovs in Mariupol surrendered to the Chechens (who are part of the Russian National Guard). You should have read the hilarious comments on BBC's YouTube after the BBC reported the news, saying the Azovs were "evacuated". Evacuated by Russians into Russia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKakNiMb8E8

Victory on social media is still victory. At least, Ukraine still owns Crimea and Mariupol on Google Maps.

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Any remnants of Russia's "elite" were annhilated at Hostomel airport.

Don't you get it? This is on primetime RUSSIAN TV, this is the narrative the Russians are starting to push to gently let their people down over this complete disaster. You can give up this nonsense blind Putin brown-nosing. Time to stand down. It's the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by TobiAbuja: 10:00pm On May 18, 2022
Azovstal heroes. Amazing they held this long and killed countless Russians with barebone supplies. The drone videos of their counter-attacks are out there.
Re: Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV by Demolakay: 10:02pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Aidejay post=112946680][/quote]
U mean d same Ukrainian fighters in d azovstal plant Wu vowed to fight till d end,Dan surrendering to Russia, eventually went back to deir vomit? Chai! Putin bad ooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Shocking Images From The Aftermath Of California's Wildfires / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.