Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" (14241 Views)

VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE 2 EMENE ENUGU! / The Making Of The "Enugu Block Of 12 Flats Of 1 Bedroom Apartments" / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Forming the block walls of the self contained units that will be built on the top of these shops..............

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
We have been working on the upper floors of this shops and self contained apartment............

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
More pictures as we approach the lintels.........

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by michlins(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Can I please be made a part of this project.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
michlins:
Can I please be made a part of this project.

Thanks

Let's keep praying for our clients and for God to bless them with funds to complete more projects, we all will be part of many projects. You're doing well. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2023
We have continued works at this site, lintels, columns etc............

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
The house as at yesterday evening.........

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please, I have been following up your work for a very long time now and you have been very helpful so far with your directive.
Currently, I am in the last decking of my 2 bedroom flat. I want to know the likely budget for the parapet, scaffolding, nogging, skeleton and Aluminum cost of roofing the house.

I may be asking a lot, but please can you help me with the estimate of what to pay the carpenter for each stage of this roofing process.

Scaffolding
Parapet
Skeleton
Installing the Aluminum roof or Stone tiles

spyder880:
The house as at yesterday evening.........
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chidimercy:
Please, I have been following up your work for a very long time now and you have been very helpful so far with your directive.
Currently, I am in the last decking of my 2 bedroom flat. I want to know the likely budget for the parapet, scaffolding, nogging, skeleton and Aluminum cost of roofing the house.

I may be asking a lot, but please can you help me with the estimate of what to pay the carpenter for each stage of this roofing process.

Scaffolding
Parapet
Skeleton
Installing the Aluminum roof or Stone tiles

Just budget N5 million naira for the parapet and roofing plus scaffolding.
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
spyder880:

Just budget N5 million naira for the parapet and roofing plus scaffolding.

Alright, thanks.
But actually I was asking about the labour cost of the carpenter. How much do I budget to pay the carpenter for the labour of the parapet, Scaffolding and roofing
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chidimercy:

Alright, thanks.
But actually I was asking about the labour cost of the carpenter. How much do I budget to pay the carpenter for the labour of the parapet, Scaffolding and roofing

Parapet N130k
Scaffolding N40k
Roofing N280k
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
spyder880:

Parapet N130k
Scaffolding N40k
Roofing N280k

Thanks so much. God bless you for always helping out

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
We have completed the lintels and now laying the final blocks before the parapet and roofing stages...............

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Looking at this house from the outside ..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
We are currently doing a parapet on these shops.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2023
Parapet carpentry, iron reinforcement.........

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Good morning sir, please I have come again with my inquires and questions.
The roofing stage of my house is almost at the completion stage. How do I negotiate for the plastering with laborers. Is it on a contract basis, daily pay or by partition? Is a three storey go 2 bedroom.
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Chidimercy:
Good morning sir, please I have come again with my inquires and questions.
The roofing stage of my house is almost at the completion stage. How do I negotiate for the plastering with laborers. Is it on a contract basis, daily pay or by partition? Is a three storey go 2 bedroom.

Better negotiate it as a contract. If you negotiate by counting, they have a way of choosing the softer parts and abandoning the work when they have got enough money from you, or a better contract elsewhere, leaving you to negotiate the hard parts with another worker.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
spyder880:

Better negotiate it as a contract. If you negotiate by counting, they have a way of choosing the softer parts and abandoning the work when they have got enough money from you, or a better contract elsewhere, leaving you to negotiate the hard parts with another worker.

Please what's the likely labour cost. That's how much am I likely going to negotiate for 8 unit of 3 bedroom flat. The plastering of the under decking, inside wall, outside wall, including of dressing of windows and doors.

Why's the likely price to bear in mind while negotiating?
Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidimercy:

Please what's the likely labour cost. That's how much am I likely going to negotiate for 8 unit of 3 bedroom flat. The plastering of the under decking, inside wall, outside wall, including of dressing of windows and doors.

Why's the likely price to bear in mind while negotiating?

3m for a skilled worker.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by Chidimercy: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
spyder880:

3m for a skilled worker.

Alright thanks. I will try my best with the negotiations.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" by spyder880(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
We have done the roofing wood works, and co.pleted the roofing of this house with good quality aluminium roofing sheets..............

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Affordable Architectural Design Building Construction for intrested nairalanders / Issues Of Land Documentation And Building Plan Approval / Frontier Estate Is A Modern Arena Racing You To The Frontlines Of Luxury Lifesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.