Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. (814 Views)

Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men / Christianity And The Burden Of Proof... / How Religious People Think The Burden Of Proof Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On May 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Flying spaghetti monster loves you. Testimonies are valid, that's your word against you.

My testimony is valid even in court according to you cheesy

Your testimony is valid but UNACCEPTABLE IN COURT!

Testimonies given with bad interests are never ever acceptable! grin
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
it doesn't matter whether you need him or not.
He created you in his own image and he will find you. You will go to hell if you don't acknowledge this cheesy

As I said, you are just like the mad man we see talking as we walk by.
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

nope, I don't have to.
I have to respect other people's belief by not knocking on their doors to tell them my own beliefs.

May I bless you. I, Jehovah, the God of Jehovah witness cheesy

Not so fast my dear, i'm not easily pissed off with your madness because i will give you the responses that other followers will see how stupid you're if you want to talk to people about beliefs but failed to accept Jesus.

Now about going to meet people 'in their homes" {Matthew 10:11-12} it's not just to tell them about my beliefs but to create an avenue where i rub minds with my neighbour on what's happening presently that's affecting all of us {Malachi 3:16} how we cope with it and what the future holds, that's what going to my neighbours home entails. It's after arriving at a point that makes sense to both of us that we will now talk about how to continue encouraging ourselves further that will lead us into meeting together like a family {Hebrews:24-25} sharing thoughts and helping one another in the world that's filled with troubles! 1John 5:19

So Mr Atheist you can see that it's not just about beliefs that's of no practical benefits to anyone! cheesy

Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by FatherOfJesus: 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said, you are just like the mad man we see talking as we walk by.
seems like you are gonna lose woefully cheesy
Unless you prove to me that flying spaghetti monster did not create you cheesy
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by FatherOfJesus: 3:56pm On May 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your testimony is valid but UNACCEPTABLE IN COURT!

Testimonies given with bad interests are never ever acceptable! grin

Prove that my testimony is not valid in court?

How do you prove that flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist?

cheesy
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by FatherOfJesus: 3:57pm On May 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said earlier, I do not need it for anything.
Flying spaghetti monster exist unless you prove it worng cheesy

I dare you to prove it wrong if you can cheesy
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
Your post made a lot of sense
I think this is what should dominate this thread "CRITICAL THINKING"
Not coming here to tell us how we're going to roast in a fairy tale hellfire grin grin grin
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by temielects(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then why do you call witnesses? Are they witnesses because they are just coming to warm up the chairs in Court?

You people truly need to re-go to school.

so in the school you went to, they taught you witness is evidence?..na here I give up!
Re: 3 Types Of God Claims And Which Has The Burden Of Proof. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
temielects:
so in the school you went to, they taught you witness is evidence?..na here I give up!

In the school you did not go to, they obviously can not tell you that a testimony can not testimony itself exactly like a report in a newspaper can not report itself without the newspaper coming to report itself and the report.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman / Celestial Church Of Christ Meet Me Up Here / ! Youth Conference Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.