Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman (827 Views)

The Manifest Presence / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Watch the complete sermons of The Manifest Presence of GOD by Apostle Joshua Selman

The man of God talked about the Five Keys to Securing the Manifest Presence of God:

1). Passion for God (Matthew 22:37; John 14:23; 1 Corinthians 2:9)

2). The desire to please God/Total obedience (John 8:29; John 14:21; Ezekiel 33:31)

3). Intense moments of prayer and worship. (Psalm 100:4; Psalm 63:1-5)

4). Walking in humility (Psalm 34:18)

5). Sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRY1qUAyraY
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by Mariangeles(f): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
@ Vickho, whatever it is you're feeling or going through, just have it in mind that it'll pass.
Try not to think or worry too much.
Just free your mind and take each day as it comes.
Trust God.
Find and do something that gives you a sense of purpose, to keep your mind busy and keep you going.

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by Vickho: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
@ Vickho, whatever it is you're feeling or going through, just have it in mind that it'll pass.
Trust God.
Find and do something that gives you a sense of purpose, to keep your mind busy and keep you going.
wow thanks so much dear I really appreciate this. though it's not easy.
I feel so motivated already.
Can I still relay to you the situation?
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by Mariangeles(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vickho:

I'm glad you feel a bit better.

You can go ahead.
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
God bless you!
Mariangeles:
Trust God.

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
dygo2014:
God bless you!

Amen. Thank you. smiley
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by Chidi2022: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Vickho:
depressed almajiri...go and beg her for the urgent 2k on a dead thread....oni depression isonu...
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2022
You're welcome.
Mariangeles:

Amen. Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Na wa oh
Chidi2022:
depressed almajiri...go and beg her for the urgent 2k on a dead thread....oni depression isonu...
Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Mariangeles:

I'm glad you feel a bit better.

You can go ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Manifest Presence Of GOD By Apostle Joshua Selman by dygo2014(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOL grin
dygo2014:
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Who And Where Is OBATALA In The Bible / Only God Would Judge / Our Fore-fathers Will Not All Go To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.