Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Where Can I Download Website Templates? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Download Website Templates? (1488 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / Premium Website Templates For Just 5k / Premium All In One Video Downloader Script & Have Your Video Download Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Website Templates? by loveme1738: 8:40am On May 18, 2022
Hello, the subject says it all; I am a developer who is urgently in need of a website template to build a portfolio; I have looked at a couple of sites like https://www.free-css.com/ but observed most of their design patterns are outdated. Pls, I need suggestions on where to find modern and beautiful designs.
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 10:55am On May 18, 2022
Your looking to steal website codes or just looking at them for inspiration?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Brainmer: 11:26am On May 18, 2022
w3layouts has free template but you are not allowed to remove backlink in the footer unless you have purchase the license

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by loveme1738: 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
FlameHashira:
Inspiration
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by loveme1738: 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
Brainmer:
w3layouts has free template but you are not allowed to remove backlink in the footer unless you have purchase the license

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 18, 2022
FlameHashira:

Nothing like stealing codes

Backend devs buy and use templates all the time

What's the point recreating what's already existing?
It's like saying he should go and build his own car instead of buying one already existing

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Hope2014(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2022
loveme1738:
Hello, the subject says it all; I am a developer who is urgently in need of a website template to build a portfolio; I have looked at a couple of sites like https://www.free-css.com/ but observed most of their design patterns are outdated. Pls, I need suggestions on where to find modern and beautiful designs.
elements.envato.com
But you will need to pay, i can help you download one since my bro is using a paid one then send it to your mail. if you care
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by loveme1738: 6:39am On May 19, 2022
Hope2014:

elements.envato.com
But you will need to pay, i can help you download one since my bro is using a paid one then send it to your mail. if you care

Thanks man, I would really appreciate it if you can help download and send it me.
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 2:21pm On May 19, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

What's the point recreating what's already existing?
It's like saying he should go and build his own car instead of buying one already existing
When building a portfolio website it's general work ethics to build everything yourself or else you aren't even a qualified developer, portfolio websites aren't that complicated so why the need to steal code? Just look at some for inspiration

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by loveme1738: 5:56pm On May 19, 2022
FlameHashira:

When building a portfolio website it's general work ethics to build everything yourself or else you aren't even a qualified developer, portfolio websites aren't that complicated so why the need to steal code? Just look at some for inspiration

There's no "general work ethics" attached to building a portfolio as a developer!! I have seen tech gurus build the same thing and reference each other as source of inspiration for that particular build!! You should know that there are great developers who are wack designers they can put a pixel perfect web/app out there if they see the design first but can never bring fonts, colors etc together to make an app from scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Brainmer: 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
You can use your sketch , figma and adobe xd design to code by exporting it . Website like anima Just search for a platform to prototype the user interface .

https://geekflare.com/design-to-code-tools/

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by taiwoola989: 10:38pm On May 20, 2022
Just search any template you want online you will see alot of template

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 22, 2022
FlameHashira:

Tell that to LAWMA

Portfolio websites is to showcase your portfolio.... not to showcase your coding skills...

IF I SEE A GOOD DESIGN ILL BUY IT

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Tell that to LAWMA

Portfolio websites is to showcase your portfolio.... not to showcase your coding skills...

IF I SEE A GOOD DESIGN ILL BUY IT
Guy rest, if you can't even build your own portfolio website then why are you even a developer? When I took a Harvard course there is something called academic honesty basically you can get help but no one is allowed to directly show you the solution it's something like that, portfolio websites you can look at designs to get inspiration but to buy one to use and not build it yourself just shows how unprofessional and possibly shitty you are

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 23, 2022
FlameHashira:

Guy rest, if you can't even build your own portfolio website then why are you even a developer? When I took a Harvard course there is something called academic honesty basically you can get help but no one is allowed to directly show you the solution it's something like that, portfolio websites you can look at designs to get inspiration but to buy one to use and not build it yourself just shows how unprofessional and possibly shitty you are

Show me one place or one credible source where it is stated that one needs to build portfolio websites from scratch.

They are tons of Wordpress themes for this bro

Paying to get it is also a form of supporting other developers

Testing your skills is left for your employer

Also the portfolio website will also be used to showcase your other products

Why waste time coding that from scratch when u can use that time to apply for work.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Show me one place or one credible source where it is stated that one needs to build portfolio websites from scratch.

They are tons of Wordpress themes for this bro

Paying to get it is also a form of supporting other developers

Testing your skills is left for your employer

Also the portfolio website will also be used to showcase your other products

Why waste time coding that from scratch when u can use that time to apply for work.
It's not about it being wrong or anything, it's a matter of P R I N C I P L E. If you lack the drive of making your own portfolio website which is honestly very easy then what makes you think you can actually be a good programmer?, personally if someone didn't even build his own portfolio website then as a developer he is thrash and his skills are probably so-so that's all (this applies only to those who building websites is their area)

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
FlameHashira:

It's not about it being wrong or anything, it's a matter of P R I N C I P L E. If you lack the drive of making your own portfolio website which is honestly very easy then what makes you think you can actually be a good programmer?, personally if someone didn't even build his own portfolio website then as a developer he is thrash and his skills are probably so-so that's all (this applies only to those who building websites is their area)

A good portfolio website is not honestly very easy

Unless you plan on building rubbish portfolio website

Building one a calling it principle is obviously based on the individual

I can't waste time coding something when there are better options out there .

In your CV you won't add
"I coded this portfolio website from scratch " in iit

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 8:12pm On May 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

A good portfolio website is not honestly very easy

Unless you plan on building rubbish portfolio website

Building one a calling it principle is obviously based on the individual

I can't waste time coding something when there are better options out there .

In your CV you won't add
"I coded this portfolio website from scratch " in iit
Well your right the matter of principle is based on the individual but honestly I still think it's better to build it yourself if you can't even do that then your hopeless

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2022
FlameHashira:

Well your right the matter of principle is based on the individual but honestly I still think it's better to build it yourself if you can't even do that then your hopeless
So you judge a programmer by their portfolio website?

What if the person is only a backend engineer with poor UI skills?

Think bro

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by FlameHashira: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

So you judge a programmer by their portfolio website?

What if the person is only a backend engineer with poor UI skills?

Think bro
I don't judge a programmer by their portfolio afterall how will I even know they built it themselves? Even if your a pure backend guy, no backend dude will claim he can't bring up a basic portfolio UI design, that's a lie because backend interacts with frontend, he might not be very good in the frontend but I'm sure a simple portfolio website should be in reach and he can Google like every normal programmer guy let's end this, the debate won't ever end
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by Holdrested77: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi friend, thanks for the post here and I would like to tell you that now you can easily get the best and many of the templates from masterbundles website which can help you out with every of your problem related to this. I have seen many people to get ideas with this.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by AnAbnormalHuman: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hope2014:

elements.envato.com

Hey please can you help me download something...
Re: Where Can I Download Website Templates? by htmldotdesign: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hello, as a developer urgently seeking a modern and visually appealing website template for my portfolio, I've explored several resources but found that many have outdated design patterns. Could you recommend where I might find contemporary and attractive website templates? I've previously looked at websites similar to https://html.design for inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

What Does 1 Million Factorial Look Like? / Data Science Nigeria AI Bootcamp 2019 All You Need To Know / Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.