Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ugm / Esn Demons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ugm / Esn Demons (115 Views)

Happening Now Amichi Anambra State. UGM Killed Two Military Men / Happening Now At Ezinifite-uga Road: 3 Road Safety Officials Shot Dead By UGM / Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugm / Esn Demons by Kingozymandias(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2022
These blood sucking demons from the pit of hell think they can plunge our land into disarray...

You are vile creatures who will all die.. all unknown gunmen/ ESN and their supporters will not seen the end of June..

You lie to yourselves and thwhile world that we indigbo support you? Animals if truly we support you drop your guns and carry megaphones calling for sit at home if we won't exert jungle justice on you bastards...

You claim we are cheering you ..m we only do that so you don't kill us...

If you ipob ,ESN or unknown gunmen believe truly we love you in alaigbo drop your guns and walk the streets preaching sit at home I can guarantee none of you will leave that vicinity alive..
Devilish demons @oyigboupdate... Nwannem kekwanu? Been busy lately and horrified by all the happened around from Deborah's killing to bomb blasts etc

Keep up the good work one exposing these demonic vampires ..

Look at the useless things.

(1) (Reply)

The Nine Fruits Of The Holy Spirit ( Love) / This Is Serious / Hey I’m Femi Stone Buzz Me Up If You Got Any Account. I’m Buying And Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.