Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' (54288 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 18, 2022
Just like that ? ....half story

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Godstiger(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala no dey truly finish
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by TempleHouse: 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
GOOD NEWS FROM IKWERE PEOPLE !
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by eldoradoxx: 7:31pm On May 18, 2022
Jealous landlord, do you know what it takes for Comfort to decide to house a man in her House. You have to sabi how to do am well well for a lady to forget what the street is saying, throw caution to the wind and have one human machine to service her engine day in and out. Yeye landlord. Hehehehe
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by nwakibie3(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this heartless?? Because she refused your advances and the next thing is to cut her with a machete.. That pervert and evil landlord should be jailed for Life.

Cursed men!!

Your father inclusive

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by NaijaCars4sale: 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
This one na End-Time landlord
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Anaerobi(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Some men are shameless.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Jennyclay(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
nwakibie3:

Your father inclusive
Will you get lost before I lay a curse on you!!!

Rubbish!!! Wicked men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Ken4Christ: 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
I suggest there should be a machine invented to distinguish between man and animals that looks like men living amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by faithfull18(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2022
Omo, mentally unstable people everywhere, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Tannhauser(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2022
grin

This old hag?

Tell me another story abeg, abeg...

Lets hear from the Landlord first, that's if they haven't killed him and disposed of the body, now claiming he is on the run

angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 18, 2022
Rent free forever.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by infogenius(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
post=112943748:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Lol! grin
So bad news publication is ur hobby
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Handsum64: 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
Wayward Christians
Hypocrites
Marry second wife no
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this heartless??

Because she refused your advances and the next thing is to cut her with a machete?? That pervert and evil landlord should be jailed for Life.

Cursed men!!
How can u be this gullible. Believing one side in the story. How sure are you that the story is complete

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Salmoneus(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this heartless??

Because she refused your advances and the next thing is to cut her with a machete?? That pervert and evil landlord should be jailed for Life.

Cursed men!!

All men are cursed because of the actions of one man... without a MAN to fertilize your mother, you'd probably be born a frog in the swamp so watch your utterances, good and evil is not gender-specific...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Jennyclay(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

How can u be this gullible. Believing one side in the story. How sure are you that the story is complete
Oya, finish the story nah. Wicked man!!!
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
Women are the emotional beings who have nothing to offer but coitus yet Men are the ones raping and hacking women for coitus. This same men go after another man's woman.
What a confused gender if you ask me!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Neoteny7: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
Wait.

I thought only northern Muslims are this barbaric?

Was I being misled all this while?

Is it possible that southern christians are even more savage?

Hmmm.... questions.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by seborrhic: 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
Though the landlord going on the run may give away his guilt,but I can bet anything this is not the full story.
90% of the time the party that accuses the other spices it's stories and tells half truths,if not outright lies.When the landlord is eventually arrested,don't be surprised to hear he was also attacked by this couple or they have for long been goading him towards such action as this.
The story of him chasing the woman may not even be the whole truth.
I have enough experiences with Nigerians to know lying for different sets of purposes is second nature to many of them,especially in criminal or financial cases

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Hezmatosky: 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
His wife abi his mother
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
Hand over the property to them, case closed.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
post=112943748:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Bad news carrier
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Watinani(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
This old woman?
I don't believe this story. Let's hear from the landlord before we conclude.

Women have a way of using sexual crimes to claim victims and cover up their own misdeeds.

I was about to say the same thing. I am with you on this

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

Oh Christopher Markus please do us the honour of writing the other side of the story!
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by dazzlingd(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2022
Demons have fully reincarnated to Nigeria
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by gambia(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
Theres more to this story.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by ThePlugg(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Omo na to sue am to court oo, collect ehn properties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo) / Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.