Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' (54286 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Victerica(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Hezzyluv:
shocked
If hacking someone with machete is nice, let them start by hacking his ears, down to his 4limbs gradually with that same machete too angry

He needs education, I guess!

An eye for an eye, will it do any good to the world?
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Tbbt4: 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Na wa
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this heartless??

Because she refused your advances and the next thing is to cut her with a machete?? That pervert and evil landlord should be jailed for Life.

Cursed men!!
I'm not trying to justified the misdeeds however, I hope you know the husband of the woman is also a man.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by ukaface(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
This old woman?
I don't believe this story. Let's hear from the landlord before we conclude.

Women have a way of using sexual crimes to claim victims and cover up their own misdeeds.
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by TruthinAction: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
I was expecting to see one charming lady that was turning his head crazy. With what I saw, I think this landlord should be taken to a psychiatrist. Even if she was looking charming, you must have self control and avoid another man's wife.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Bbbw: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Sad
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Ndibuna: 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Because she refused your advances and the next thing is to cut her with a machete?? That pervert and evil landlord should be jailed for Life.

Cursed men!!
The husband is still a man naw. Mumu
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Hezzyluv:
shocked
If hacking someone with machete is nice, let them start by hacking his ears, down to his 4limbs gradually with that same machete too angry
For wia dem wan see am? Him don run.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by donprinyo(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
Jobless man called police?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by andyanders: 7:54pm On May 18, 2022
Let the house be taken and sold by the court, the proceeds given to the couple.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by mozona(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2022
cos of kpekus
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cursed men!!
Useless slave.. u have never made sense since u registered on here. It's the men in ur life and family that are all cursed. Uzwor
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Realists(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
This old woman?

Women have a way of using sexual crimes to claim victims and cover up their own misdeeds.

Another christian state doing their god work.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by bellotaofeek: 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
What is the name of their governor again grin
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Obagofixxy: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
hmm Nawaoh wetin go make me leave for mile 1, 2 &3
Port Harcourt No de use women play
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ikwere meka wee!
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cursed men!!

The one who poured acid on corper and murdered her in Abuja is also a Naija man? Receive sense
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by nwakibie3(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Will you get lost before I lay a curse on you!!!

Rubbish!!! Wicked men!!!

Your father inclusive still

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by jasmeel: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cursed men!!

Are all Nigerian men cursed?
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cursed men!!

They should transfer the ownership of the property to the couple.
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Digmygold: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
This old woman?

Let's start by asking how many years rent they owe first.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by harmony75: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
Jealousy has put him in trouble useless landlord! Now the tenant will not pay rent for 10years if I were the judge and he will go to jail for 5years!
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Quaddafi29: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Na so tenant become landlord. God works in mysterious ways
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Elidrisy20: 8:50pm On May 18, 2022
Because of this old woman, you want kill persin
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by JDJ4: 8:55pm On May 18, 2022
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by KanoFirstSon: 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
This old woman?

See the landlord pikin here o
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by KanoFirstSon: 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
mozona:
cos of kpekus
Rivers pple behave like cultists. Half of rivers state people are into cult activities. Just like their governor

1 Like

Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by kelspinall(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
some people don't have shame at all,look at the woman he's making advance to,ohh fucq,what have you done to some men... arrest and deal with him mercilessly
Re: Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
Nah pitakwa way normal normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo) / Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.