Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year (27622 Views)

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Mossadd: 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
Alwaysready:
angry

A typical example of pot calling kettle black.

No be the same sch & una teach am how to loot?
senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
You would those saying Nigeria is a useless country are haters of this nation, no.

These leaders are so corrupt that even some fine minds can't admit it.

Look at Nairaland, where many idiats are domiciled to support a drug Barron and a well known thief's presidential ambition.

That druggi has never said anything concerning the abysmal failure of the pedo in Aso rock. Not surprised, Nairaland has the highest number of intelligent imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by obinnajohnson: 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
When I tell people that APC is a devilish party founded by satan himself, they think I am exagerating the situation on ground. If APC wins 2023 presidential election, Nigeria will become the worst country in the whole world to be inhabited by humans.
Imagine, Osinbajo once said he will continue from where Buhari stops if he eventually wins 2023 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Tbbt4: 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by kazyhm(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by MotiveU(f): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Mearcy:
Not just the AGF, even the Attorney General, the CJN, the CBN gov, the NNPC chair, and everyone else in this govt have become overnight billionaires in dollars
Saint Abacha his learning work where this guy's dey
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by sinkhole: 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
cool

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Alwaysready(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
sinkhole:
So, na school dem dey teach person to dey do yahoo-yahoo?

Did u go through the uni system in Nigeria ?
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Alwaysready(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Mossadd:
senseless comment

Cos e pain you. Na una yahoo lecturers teach am when e be dey Bayero Uni then. shocked
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by sinkhole: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Alwaysready:

Did u go through the uni system in Nigeria ?
So, your own lecturer thought you stealing and yahoo-yahoo?
My own Lecturers did not teach me stealing o, and I learnt in Nigerian University angry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Bbbw: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Alwaysready(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
sinkhole:
So, your own lecturer thought you stealing and yahoo-yahoo?
My own Lecturers did not teach me stealing o, and I learnt in Nigerian University angry

You are deceiving yourself bro. You did expo to pass your waec,expo to pass your jamb and at the uni,you bribe lecturers to pass your course. Is that not yahoo yahoo at the education level?
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
Let face the fact,

Every Nigerian public officers both living and dead need to be queried too and the signs doesn't bode well if you notice how critical most of the current public officers are of the public asset declaration system.

That's one of the loopholes of our democratic set up that need to be ruthlessly scrutinized and anybody found wanting punished or made to forfeit some of those assets however this is Nigeria, the laws are made for the masses..
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by F117nighthawk: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
Everything under buhari's administration is synonymous with CORRUPTION, the worst government in the history of Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by sinkhole: 7:55pm On May 18, 2022
Alwaysready:

You are deceiving yourself bro. You did expo to pass your waec,expo to pass your jamb and at the uni,you bribe lecturers to pass your course. Is that not yahoo yahoo at the education level?

You mean you did all those? shocked
I did not do any of those o, and I passed through a Nigerian University!
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Babastrong(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2022
To know a rotten fish, just smell the head.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Mayeldah(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
The AGF-Malami should be investigated too.

That guy has stolen Nigeria dry under Buhari the terrorist.

The North has finished Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Alwaysready(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
sinkhole:
You mean you did all those? shocked
I did not do any of those o, and I passed through a Nigerian University!

We are talking about the stealer of the fund. The lecturers taught them at the sch level that stealing is not corruption,so,what are we talking about? The lecturers themselves are thieves. Monies given to them for research by the govt are converted for private use.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by frog12: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
so MALAMI is next with all his properties
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by aribisala0(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
gozmok1:
Tinubu a very WICKED & SELFISH man.
He knew Buhari was a canca-worm & a religious bigot but he encouraged the entire Yoruba people to vote Buhari into power so that he can be president in 2023.
Now look at our once beloved country It's in a total mess & Tinubu has never condemned Buhari even when Fulani herdsmen are killing his own people.
TINUBU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT.
And Amaechi,Kwankwaso , Atiku Saraki are not wicked? They did not support Buhari?

Those of us opposed to Tinubu's candidacy are aembarrassed by this kind of lunatic talk?

Virtually ALL the key aspirants today were part of APC when Buhari came to power
Your opposition is not rational but just childish hatred

The reality is that Goodluck Jonathan failed Nigerians , Now Buhari has failed Niegrians

Do not pretend about that reality

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Hugged: 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
gozmok1:
He knew Buhari was a canca-worm & a religious bigot but he encouraged the entire Yoruba people to vote Buhari into power so that he can be president in 2023.
Now look at our once beloved country It's in a total mess & Tinubu has never condemned Buhari even when Fulani herdsmen are killing his own people.

You don't know before !!!

Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by frog12: 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
SAHAAREPORTERS no dey lie about MALAMI and him properties. all government officials should be investigated
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by nkemjacob2(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2022
A man can steal what a full state cant generate such money. EFcC should also arrest his accomplice.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by ScamDemicEra: 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
gozmok1:
Phrase like our once beloved country should only be heard from Obasanjo, Babangida, Abacha family, Atiku, elites etc who have all made stupendous wealth for themselves and their generations unborn, from the satanic contraption called Nigeria. --NOT from those suffering from the extreme wickedness they've perpetuated.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On May 18, 2022
I Love PMB

We don't tolerate corruption

If this was PDP era... forget it!
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by juman(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Eighty billion.

Then buhari had stolen eighty trillion.

I tell you.
Re: Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year by nedekid: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
Just as my paddy that worked in alausa 2001 told me back then, don't believe anyone that tells you no money in government!
Some will foolishly say this is Sai baba time, gone are the "locust" years of PDP, that darling daddy is not giving them money to chop. Mumu man!
In the history of this country, the corruption happening now has never happened!
They don't even hide the wealth as they did back then. They chop and spend the money in the open! They know that oga at the top is mentally incapacitated and knows nothing!
Imagine one man chopping 80b, well, I hear it is normal for average civil servants and appointees to have a couple of billions nowadays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration / Hoodlums Attack Agbaje’s Convoy In Lagos / Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.