Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East (23879 Views)

APC Presidential Ticket: Senators Divided Over Moves To Pick Lawan As Consensus / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Drakkernoir: 11:46am On May 18, 2022
Repetition upon repetition in tat post...

Useless bloggers..no content again....just to string lies
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by RichDad1(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2022
Bigfish121:
This will be a grave mistake if Apc tries it.you can't have the current president from the north and also your national chairman and still zone it to that same north.we are not fools in this country.
I want to believe they should know better sha.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Godfullsam(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Remove south east please we are building bridges

We are not participating in politics of hate grin grin grin

... building bridges with what region please

With the terrorists and jihardist fulanis up north or with the amala and ewedu brown roof region down south.

Let us know abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by bigpicture001: 11:48am On May 18, 2022
chloride6:
Fake news!

Is it Lawan that is not even in control of his state delegate that will do President grin grin grin

Even Buni his father knows that VP is the best he can get..

Journalist are so bored these days

Lawal will collapse into tinubu political machine.... That has been the idea... He is never serious with his bid from day one
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by WATCHOVER(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Remove south east please we are building bridges

We are not participating in politics of hate grin grin grin
There is nothing like hate, you scratch my back I scratch yours, 2019 every Southerner massively voted for the North irrespective of the party and it would be unethical, wicked for North to eye the Presidency after agreeing to get the National Chairmanship position, that is my take not that am against any Region, no region has the monopoly to hold other regions to ransom, equity is the key to national growth, Nigeria is suffering today because Muhammadu Buhari decided to make Nigeria Unequall, he never saw anything good in Southerners
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by mrvitalis(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

... building bridges with what region please

With the terrorists and jihardist fulanis up north or with the amala and ewedu brown roof region down south.

Let us know abeg.
Same people our yoruba brothers told us to build bridge with

Since south is not ready for equity

The more north rules the more likely Nigeria would break ...win win for Igbos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Nobody: 11:51am On May 18, 2022
Kano is no more a threat now to PDP.
APC have to work harder to retain the power,so Lawan might be considered.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by ufotunang: 11:52am On May 18, 2022
The north wants to occupy that presidential seat everytime...that is cheating
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2022
WATCHOVER:

There is nothing like hate, you scratch my back I scratch yours, 2019 every Southerner massively voted for the North irrespective of the party and it would be unethical, wicked for North to eye the Presidency after agreeing to get the National Chairmanship position, that is my take not that am against any Region, no region has the monopoly to hold other regions to ransom, equity is the key to national growth, Nigeria is suffering today because Muhammadu Buhari decided to make Nigeria Unequall, he never saw anything good in Southerners
But it won't be unfair for south west to want the presidency after being , president ,vice and speaker ? Stop the hypocrisy

If the south can't micro zone it to south east then let north hold it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by chucks185: 11:53am On May 18, 2022
Bigfish121:
This will be a grave mistake if Apc tries it.you can't have the current president from the north and also your national chairman and still zone it to that same north.we are not fools in this country.
are you a southwesterner? grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Bigfish121(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2022
Not at all.

chucks185:
are you a southwesterner? grin grin shocked
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by WATCHOVER(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

But it won't be unfair for south west to want the presidency after being , president ,vice and speaker ? Stop the hypocrisy

If the south can't micro zone it to south east then let north hold it
Stop been an agent of Stvpidity
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Diligence: 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
SDP on alert to receive Tinubu...when one door closes...
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
The South snatches defeat from the jaws of victory as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. APC ticket shift from North to North, what kind of zoning is that? All these beer parlour rumours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by Zico5(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2022
My God, these people are playing with fire. With already tense situation all over the country. Buhari is showing on daily basis how desperate, callous and wicked he is. He will surely be consumed wholly by this singular act.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2022
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu is a great politician for him to be sure of this rubble stamp Senator.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by virus05(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2022
vincentjk:
Tinubu asking them what the hell is suping? embarassed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2022
“Look at the APC national chairman. He is quiet about their supposed zoning arrangement simply because they already have plans to field Senator Ahmad Lawan depending on who is the presidential candidate of our party.”

Laughing. Tambuwal and Kalu are now the ones telling us where APC presidential candidate will come from. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by sogodihno: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
cosmatika:
[s][/s]That's the just thing to do.
Since SW no wan leave am for SE that it's due for, let the North continue.
You have prominent South Easterners like Rochas, Ogbonnaya Onu, Emeka Nwajiuba, Chris Ngige who were all founding fathers of APC, yet the Yorubas will be saying that the East can't reap where they didn't sow.
Me im waiting for the day it'll be officially Confirmed that Tinubu will has been thrown under the bus, then I'll call out all the Tinubu urchins that I've compiled all their names here.
Una must get sense by force[s][/s]

I know the fact the Igbos are not getting the ticket is paining you, Yoruba man is your president in 2023, get that or hang yourself. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by cktheluckyman: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
RichDad1:
APC will not even dare. Another 8 years for the Hausa /Fulani? No way!
What will you do about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:16pm On May 18, 2022
chloride6:
Fake news!

Is it Lawan that is not even in control of his state delegate that will do President grin grin grin

Even Buni his father knows that VP is the best he can get..

Journalist are so bored these days

All these lazy journalists are just looking for beer parlor gossips to attract mumus to their useless newspapers.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by koning: 12:16pm On May 18, 2022
Tinubu is about to be played, big time. He pissed OUK off and we all know that Orji Uzor Kalu can get things done if he sets his mind on it.

Go and ask OBJ about OUK.

OUK is about to scuttle Tinubu and Osinbajo's ambition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by MrUchenna1(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
counter productive moves...just to give Tinubu heart attack
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by cktheluckyman: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
bigpicture001:

Lawal will collapse into tinubu political machine.... That has been the idea... He is nevuer serious with his bid from day one

grin grin Abi Tinubu will be the one to
collapse his structure into that of Lawan's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by cktheluckyman: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

All these lazy journalists are just looking for beer parlor gossips to attract mumus to their useless newspapers.
All the news media cannot be wrong at the same time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by gracealonev: 12:18pm On May 18, 2022
The Bible says:
"God takes the crafty ones in their own craftiness".
And that's the story of Tinubu. He had dealt with people in the past in this same manner.

It's payback time.
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by tunapawizzy: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Am still saying it if Both APC and PDP zone presidency to North after getting national chairman both Parties should expect massive voting against them from the South, (SW, SE, SS)
Unfortunately it will count for nothing because there is no 3rd force with a southern candidate to vote for. I still believe in that situation, SE will always be for pdp, SS too. With Lawan as their candidate against Atiku, APC may be on a self destruct mode and I am all for that
Re: 2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

All the news media cannot be wrong at the same time

You mean like they all said Osinbanjo was the one, then Amechie, then Jonathan , now it's Lawan....Yeah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering / Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.