Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

10 Single Nollywood Mothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Single Nollywood Mothers (11263 Views)

10 Lovely Moments Of Nollywood Mothers And Their Children(photos) / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Top 10 Single Nollywood Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2011

IS IT A COMPETITION ?
WHY CANT THEY JUST STAY PUT TO ONE MAN?
ABI NA CURSE?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12312/26/10-single-nollywood-mothers.html

For some people, being a single mother is not a big deal. This might just be the same for many Nollywood actresses. Many of them have given birth to love children, products of relationships turned sour. Some of them went through the process of changing their marital status to ‘married,’ only to come out of the marriage for reasons best known to them. However, these Nollywood single mothers still walk tall, not caring that the prefix ‘Mrs.’ is not attached to their names. Life&Beat takes a look as some of the single mothers who still bubble.

Genevieve Nnaji: It is fair to say Nnaji lost her virginity at a very young age. But then, even her worst critics can’t deny the fact that the actress hit stardom not long after. Yet, her name, fame and status as a single mother has not in any way weighed down her career.

Nnaji, who has been linked with many guys – the latest being D’banj – has managed to keep her daughter off the prying eyes of the public. Nnaji has never mentioned the father of her child, but some people say her daughter is living with him in the US.

Monalisa Chinda: Not a few were stunned when fair-skinned Rivers State-born actress, Monalisa Chinda, parted ways with her husband of few years, Victor Dejo-Richards.

The union produced a beautiful child, Tamar, who is obviously loved by both parents.

However, Chinda has taken custody of the child since she broke up with her former husband.

Eucharia Anunobi: Popularly known as the ‘Sharon Stone’ of Nollywood, Eucharia Anunobi joined the list of single mothers when her marriage to Charles Ekwu broke down completely a few years ago.

The marriage produced a son, Raymond, who is currently living with the actress. If speculations are anything to go by, Anunobi is taking care of the kid’s welfare all alone, with no help from her former beau.

Shan George: The mulatto actress is certainly not short of suitors. The lady is always in one relationship or the other.

Twice married, George is still very much in love with her two boys, whom we hear school abroad.

Ibinabo Fibresima: She added to her two kids from different men, another baby that came out from her relationship with actor, Fred Amata.

The ex-beauty queen and former night club owner is obviously a lover of kids and she makes motherhood look good with the way she looks at all times, especially with her kids.

Grace Amah: She is the newest member of the single mothers’ league. She is enjoying her status well. Some say the much talked about marriage to the father of her son is now a mirage, while some others believe that Amah will soon walk down the aisle with her man. In any case, her fans are waiting… and watching.

Fathia Balogun: After the public and messy break up with her actor husband, Saidi Balogun, Fathia Balogun is facing single motherhood and taking care of her two kids from that marriage well.

Still looking radiant after two kids, Fathia seems not bothered by her status, although it has been rumoured again and again that she was quitting the single mothers’ club.

Annie Macaulay: She wouldn’t have been on the list, but some might argue she should since she is an actress. After all, Macaulay featured in some Nollywood films recently.

Her role in Nollywood didn’t get her to become a celeb, but her relationship with award winning singer, Tuface Idibia, got Macauley, not only fame, but a child, Isabella.

Macauley is yet to become Mrs. Idibia, but it is widely believed that Tubaba doesn’t joke with Macauley’s daughter among all his children from the other women.

Lola Alao: She used to be married to an American-based dude. The marriage crashed like a pack of badly stacked cards, but not before bringing out a daughter, who is currently staying with her mother.

Bukky Wright: Even at her age, Bukky Wright is a diva. Her marriage, which produced two kids, went under but the woman came out of it looking radiant and enjoying her life as a mother and as an actress.

Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
hnm

Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2011
resources lying fallow

Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Mcleo007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
Where are my hommies? See some very beautiful women hangin out for some studs. Where do y'all keep ur playing boot?
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2011
ANYONE NOTICE THAT ALL THE SO-CALLED MEN/BABY DADDIES ARE NON-ACHIEVERS/NONENTITIES? grin

Look at 'em beautiful babes? Trust Naija dudes to be so intimidated by their looks and wallets. cheesy

Thank God African women are comfortable being 'single' parents like their AA and white counterparts.
It is better to be a single parent than to take your marriage certificate to your grave because of 'man stress'.
Thank you lord.

Stay single parents and beaurrriful sistahs.

Mwaaaaaaah!!! kiss

Single parents with no man. . . married with no children. No wahala.

Just find some one to love ya! cool

Or love ya self without being a bitter person in life. . . . envious and jealous of your neighbor's life and progress.

You cannot have it all. kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2011
@Chintua,
they arent happy oh!
They even hide the kids most times
This is africa!!!!!!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by ZE: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2011
@ chintua keep deceiving your self. youn definitely must be a semi-frust/rated single mother

@ poster, open another tred for nigerian musician and dont forget to mention that girl, (omo/wumi)
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2011
lol. ok sir
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

@Chintua,
they arent happy oh!They even hide the kids most times
This is africa!!!!!!

Pickin dey hide? shocked
Indeed! Please, show us the 'scruffy' men(who are really the miserable losers).
Which of them in your initial post seem to be unhappy about the so-called single parent status?
Or appears to be 'hiding' her child or children?
Don't be jealous.
Women are winning the race.
See how beaurriful they are?
No quench o! grin

ZE:

@ chintua keep deceiving your self. youn definitely must be a semi-frust/rated single mother
@ poster, open another tred for nigerian musician and dont forget to mention that girl, (omo/wumi)

Mu he he he he

You wish. I can't wait to get rid of my husband.
His only crime? He is an African man who loves me to pieces.
Please, go and ask around. . .some of us are too loveable to be single parents. We don't attract losers like  you. kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by ikamefa(f): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
mu hehehehehe! chintua na mama millie ^^^^^^^^^ " grin " wetin do yah blazay handle? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic siddon dia dey lick yah woody cheesy cos of single moddahs for nollywood, those heifers are living thier lives and smilling to the bank shior!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by ZE: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
Mu he he he he

You wish. I can't wait to get rid of my husband.
His only crime? He is an African man who loves me to pieces.
Please, go and ask around. . .some of us are too loveable to be single parents. We don't attract losers like you. kiss

[quote][/quote]

you are too lovable to be a single parent , so you've confirmed that those single nollywood mothers are not lovable (mannerless) thatz why men that got them pregnant did not keep them.

my question: why are they still your role model?
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by doublekay: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
this single mother stuff is gradually turnin a norm and wil soon be a criteria 4 stayin in nollywood
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2011
ZE:

you are too lovable to be a single parent , so you've confirmed that those single nollywood mothers are not lovable (mannerless) thatz why men that got them pregnant did not keep them.

my question: why are they still your role model?

Yes, some single parents make the wrong decisions to become single parents with arzzzzz holes. I would not blame women who decide to have late term abortions with such low-lives after sleeping with them to rectify the damage from becoming a long-term one. I personally could not see myself carrying a preganancy for a man I absolutely detest, since 10 months is a long time to breed his evil seed in my body.  It will definitely result in missed, spontaneous or elective abortion. Tufiakwa! cry Unless he turns a dofus after the baby is born. . . then I cannot kill it for sure.

Such women who choose knowingly to get pregnant for such men have themselves to blame. But, may I remind you that some women became single parents AFTER marriage.

So, it depends. Not all single parents. . .male of female would choose to be a single parent.

For example, Eucharia's husband was caught molesting their 13 year-old housemaid right under her nose.
Mona Lisa Chinda's husband turned her into a punching bag.

But to answer your question. YES! Single parents are my role models, especially when they can do a better job than 2 ree-tarded se-men/ova donors. kiss

They were not single parents by choice sir. Some USELESS men made 'em sinle mothers evev where still alive. . . .which is usually the case.

Out of 10 marriages. . . 8 of them that break up have the MEN to blame. kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2011
Chintua,
It is better to remain single than to jump out of marriage!
It is too clear that a man meets and sweet talks a lady, she looks inward and accepts , gets married to him, then give birth and later divorce? If it happens lets check them both not the man, cos a few ladies are devils

For the single ones above, THEY ARE SIMPLY FOOLS. In what context did they open their legs WIDEEE and took in? Under the fact that they are married or that they would be married? in any of the above. let them bear the cross!! SOME OF THEM EVEN DO THAT INTENTIONALLY KNOWING NO MAN WOULD WANT TO KEEP THEIR TYPES IN HIS HOUSE. Every human knows his/herself too well. CONGRATS TO THEM SHA! AFTER-1's. 2's, 3's and so on
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2011
Da Doctor:

Chintua,
It is better to remain single than to jump out of marriage!
It is too clear that a man meets and sweet talks a lady, she looks inward and accepts , gets married to him, then give birth and later divorce? If it happens lets check them both not the man, cos a few ladies are devils

For the single ones above, THEY ARE SIMPLY FOOLS. In what context did they open their legs WIDEEE and took in? Under the fact that they are married or that they would be married? in any of the above. let them bear the cross!! SOME OF THEM EVEN DO THAT INTENTIONALLY KNOWING NO MAN WOULD WANT TO KEEP THEIR TYPES IN HIS HOUSE. Every human knows his/herself too well. CONGRATS TO THEM SHA! AFTER-1's. 2's, 3's and so on

It is better to remain single than to jump into marriage without thinking it through.(point of correction)
A few ladies are devils? Yes.

So Eucharia was a fool to have married her husband?
Mona Lisa Chinda was a fool to have married her husband?

I guess we can all conclude that Maria was a fool to marry Arnold too huh? grin

They opened their legs wide and took in? undecided
No man would keep their types?
Who is keepin who? Are these women 'desperate housewives'?
This is not a battle of the sexes issue sir.
There are chldren involved here.
THE MEN SHOULD HAVE ZIPPED THEIR 'TROZIZ' ALSO!
Mona Lisa Chinda got pregnant after a couple of YEARS after marriage.

It takes 2 to tango sir.

Where are the men? Off to other women as gigolos!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2011
I quite agree with you.
But the issue on ground and the reality is that marriage and having and keeping a baby isnt just what one runs into without due considerations.
Our men are quick to deceive our desperate ladies into marriages that would fail(i say desperate cos a man can marry at whatever age he desires). Now in marriage also, its both parties duty to keep the ties intact , especially the woman who i s regarded as the 'kepper'. But these days its these ladies that run to the court first and most times pack out not considering their home. A few of the nollywood ladies here too have had kids for more than one man. ISNT THAT CRAZY? At least first fool no be fool but second fool na im be foolish. LADIES STILL RUNNING TO Two BABA when u know this dude is just in for a lick, and gives u one or 2 and moves on. I tire o! though dreams and aspirations matter. many have chosen a course to be single parents.

Anyway i have picked few points from your post and i believe same applies to you.
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by ZE: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2011
@Chintua, no marriage is perfect. every marriage have its ups and down. i don't mean any insults but i seriously doubt your mentality about marriage and even your marital status. i equally doubt the credibility of the man you claim love u to pieces

Eucharia Anunobi ended her marriage bc she caught her husband with another girl. Monalisa chinda ended her own marriage because she fought with her husband, and these are your role models!!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b]I quite agree with you.
But the issue on ground and the reality is that marriage and having and keeping a baby isnt just what one runs into without due considerations.
Our men are quick to deceive our desperate ladies into marriages that would fail(i say desperate cos a man can marry at whatever age he desires). Now in marriage also, its both parties duty to keep the ties intact , especially the woman who i s regarded as the 'kepper'. But these days its these ladies that run to the court first and most times pack out not considering their home. A few of the nollywood ladies here too have had kids for more than one man. ISNT THAT CRAZY? At least first fool no be fool but second fool na im be foolish. LADIES STILL RUNNING TO Two BABA when u know this dude is just in for a lick, and gives u one or 2 and moves on. I tire o! though dreams and aspirations matter. many have chosen a course to be single parents.

Anyway i have picked few points from your post and i believe same applies to you. [/b]

Please, it is not about deceiving anyone. These ladies are adults and there are hardly any Nigerian men out there who are truthful from the get go. You just take you chances as a Nigerian woman. Period. Our grand mothers did the same. What is wrong with having kids for more than one man? undecided All a matter of choice sir! Not our business. These children become successful in life and the so-called fathers come crawling back. You remember the Okoye boys of "P Square"? Their father did not see them in 20 years and only crawled to Lagos to see their mansion after abandoning them like a typical Nigerian/African man whose job ends at 'phocking' and releasing 'akamu'! cheesy
May I remind you ALL of these women are self-made women and the men they married were only the bottom of the barrel.
What is wrong with turning a frog into a "Prince Charming"? It is only in Africa it could never work for the most part.
Please, the men are the losers.
No, it does not apply to me sir.(Not sure if you are referring to my personal life or the points in our posts)
I do not attract losers in my life.
Thank you! Besides, I have my own houses and bank accounts IN MY NAME ONLY. kiss
Not a desperate, jobless housewife sir! Neither is my husband a desperate jobless cyber gigolo of a husband who depends on my paycheck!
Thank you!
Just telling it like it is sir.

ZE:

@Chintua, no marriage is perfect. every marriage have its ups and down. i don't mean any insults but i seriously doubt your mentality about marriage and even your marital status. i equally doubt the credibility of the man you claim love u to pieces

Eucharia Anunobi ended her marriage bc she caught her husband with another girl. Monalisa chinda ended her own marriage because she fought with her husband,  and these are your role models!!

Sorry to disappoint you sir/ma. Please, doubt all you want. Not my concern.
5 men are loving me right now. . .and they have been doing so for the past 20 years.
1 in the UK and 4 in the US.(They are all married with children and we still see each other from time to time) kiss
My husband is a very good man with a good heart too. Just that I attract ONLY good men FOR KEEPS, because of my 'good spirit' WHICH ONLY NORTURES, INSTEAD OF KILLS. Kpele o!
If only you could see my bank accounts with constant deposits for my upkeep from these wonderful men. . .ALL EDO-DELTA DUDES.
NO OKORO-Yoruba ABEG! kiss

I ONLY ATTRACT THE BEST OF MEN. . .My mother taught me how to. . .and my father too. kiss

No need to pry into my personal life. . .the contents would amaze you at HOW GOOOD IT REALLY IS.  In fact you will quench of envy.  .  .ask those who know me around here huh? cool The reason I can NEVER allow NIGERIANS especially women around me or my home oooooh. . .Chinekeee!!! Bad belle and jolosi go juss killy you and 'the others' finish if only you knew how gooooood I had it and for the longest time. cool
My good fortune sir! Good can only attract good. kiss

Back to topic sir/ma!
But MOST Nigerian women are good. I KNOW. It is the NIGERIAN men that is the 'problem'!
Yes, we have some Nigerian women that are devils ONLY BECAUSE THE NIGERIAN MEN MADE THEM SO! kiss
Nigerian women and African women are out of luck when it comes to a good gene pool of responsible African/Nigerian men.
The marriage will only work as long as the woman is eating SHYTE and dependent on the man in an abusive relationship.
The moment the Nigerian woman or African woman is comfortable and successful. . . . MORE THAN THE NIGERIAN/AFRICAN MALE, wahala don buss be dat o!
SADISTS!!!! cheesy

The only reason MOST Nigerian women are become single parents, especially in marriages, is because the NIGERIAN men become USELESS and envious of the Nigerian women's successes! Not to mention become violent and un-supportive. The Nigerian woman has learned to work. ALL the Nollywood females that are successful become divorced in no time because they do NOT have to put up with all that BOOOOOL! I love it! For every 10 divorces in Africa. . . 9.99999 are caused by the NIGERIAN men. Period. They lack home training and are not domesticated enough in the affairs of  establishing the most basic of human relationships successfully, not to mention matrimony. God save our sons! No role models for them oooooh! cry

God save our daughters too. . .since they cannot marry 'oyinbos'! cry

Pathetic!

Make una carry una ye-ye pirikis dey go! kiss They have served their uses as 'spam donors'! kiss

Go and educate yourself.
Eucharia's husband was caught with a 13 year old house maid. . .NOT ANOTHER WOMAN!
Mona Lisa Chinda's husband beat her black and blue even while pregnant!

Na wah for 'Igbo' men o!  Especially from that "Across The Niger Biafran Jungle" of a place. Tufiakwa! cry

I have 3 mortgages to pay today darlings. Later! kiss

Time to gerroff the net. I have to decorate my new 'place' this week!

Szzzzhalom! kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by joaoche(f): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ [B]Chintua[/b] i dont know you but i loff u already. I know alot of ladies in nigeria that are willing to put up with an azzhole for the sake of mariage.

I know a woman who gets beating every single day by her hubby! (But God forbid she leaves that house) *sarcasm* cos of what people will say! 9JA MEN!!! Smh
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2011
@chintua,
I like your courage But i would just say may your faith save you!

THE TRUE BEAUTY, PRIDE AND WEALTH OF A WOMAN IS THE HUSBAND!!!!!

Unfortunately, we all know this, but as is usual for humans, WE MUST HAVE VALID PROVES TO VALIDATE OUR BELIEF, sO U ARE NOT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LINE.

Foremost, for case 1- Having a child out of wedlock, a bastard!

It is not the best for any responsible lady, where has the condom gone to? where has the norms and values of keep it till u wed gone? where has the parental guidance gone? or are they counter productive. Yes if the lady was confused to believe she would be married and she parts her legs , then its her cup of tea, you cant eat your cake and have it!!. Pardon me oh! Cos i am a christian and have an SU background and still hold to it strongly cos of its perpetual validity. Ladies are on the streets as i talk to you counting guys DDEEEKS, and at the long run , you and i know that THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT UNTO A MAN BUT THE END IS DESTRUCTION THEREOF!!! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW OUT OF YOUR LIFESTYLE!

Case 2- Wealthy women like you say, -in-and-out-of- marriage ties

Now marriage is a sacred institution, bonded and ordained by God Himself, SO LEAVING your HUBBY FOR ANY REASON IS A SIN!!! Were you asleep when u made the choice and vows before God? didnt you go tru counselling!didnt u learn it is a life long venture? suprising enof most issue arise due to the atttude of MODERN DAY WIVES! 'Must he be the head', 'And so what', 'Am i not good for someone else', What d PHUCKK i am still sexy and needed out there', 'Must i be submissive', 'mustnt i enjoy myself, afterall i am not a slave', bla bla bla.

In our mother time these were minimal, very minimal, they hardly dated, or had relationship before marriage,but count their success rate in marriage! very high! MARRIAGE IS TILL DEATH DO US PART EVERYTHING BEING EQUAL! AND EVERYTHING MUST BE MADE TO BE EQUAL! WE ARE ALL MEN, WE HAVE OUR STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESSES THAT CAN BE TAPPED INTO, BEING HEADY ISNT THE CASE. I dont even submit to a man being too authoritative though, cos i am not that kinda husband, at times i change roles,take blames and responsibilities, i even cook while i am on biz leave or wen i feel like, just for fun and love of it.

Case 3- A woman irrespective of satus, having varied kids for varied fathers/man?

SHE IS SIMPLY A KLEPT, OR MAD OR UNDER A CURSE. ITS A NO VENTURE AREA COS EVEN THE CHILDREN WONT BE HAPPY WITH HER COS SHE SIMPLY IS MANNERLESS AND A PROSTYTUITEEE!!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2011
THE TRUE BEAUTY, PRIDE AND WEALTH OF A WOMAN IS THE HUSBAND!!!!!

False! A good husband ONLY. Some widows are better than some so-called married women sir!

Na all husband be HUSBAND? cheesy

Booooolsheeet!

Foremost, for case  1- Having a child out of wedlock, a bastard!

Opiololo!(Fa fa fa? FOOOOOOOOOUL)!
Bastard full for Bible o!
Including Jesus Christ!
Holy Ghost nor marry Vagin Mary o!  She carry belle o! Hmmm! wink
Shhhhhhhhh. . . do not say I told you. lipsrsealed

I don't want to 'gossip' about original basta-ards. wink
Jesus was the only son of God who died as the 'chosen' one to save YOU all.
Be kiaful! kiss

Case 2- Wealthy women like you say, -in-and-out-of- marriage ties

So?
Men nko? Do the women marry themselves? The divorced 'in and out' of marriage misfits of men nko? It takes too baby. kiss

[size=20pt]Now marriage is a sacred institution, bonded and ordained by God Himself, SO LEAVING your HUBBY FOR ANY REASON IS A SIN!!! [/size]

Booooooosheet to the highest pawa! Even if the MOFO of a man wanno kill ya arzzzzzzzzze! Na only for dat una ye-ye Sharia-Bible dis kain nonsense go reign. cheesy Tufiakwa! Deji of Akure don collect life insurance policy for "Bolanle" sweetie head. wink She don go heaven go meet Baba Godiiioh! Chineke!!! cheesy

Case 3- A woman irrespective of satus, having varied kids for varied fathers/man?

SHE IS SIMPLY A KLEPT, OR MAD OR UNDER A CURSE. ITS A NO VENTURE AREA COS EVEN THE CHILDREN WONT BE HAPPY WITH HER COS SHE SIMPLY IS MANNERLESS AND A PROSTYTUITEEE!!

But men can have many children by different women huh? Life is hog heaven! kiss
Methinks the men are mannerless and prostytuitttees too!
Any man that has children from more than one woman is a MALE HOE!
No go area from me too. . .!!!
See, the world is changing.
Some of us are not that desperate.
Your Bible is deceiving ya!

Work don close. Later o! kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2011
I GIVE UP ON YOU!!!

JESUS CHRIST WAS A BASTARDDD GOD FORGIVE YOU!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2011
DIDNT KNOW U WERE A DIVORCEE!!!

WHY I COME DEY WASTE MY TIME DEY ADVISE PERSON WEY DON DEFILE ADVISE AND WISDOM!

HOPE U DONT GO INTO MARRIAGE AGAIN? NOT WITH THIS YOUR MENTALITY. WE CALL IT EKWEGI EKWE MENTALITY(I CAN NEVER BE FAULTED MENTALITY) NOT SO GOOD FOR A WOMAN.

NO MORE WORDS FOR YOU! I GIVE UP FINALLY
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Divorcee ke?
I can't wait. cheesy
If only my husband will agree.
Make I comot for this jail sentence called marriage.

Anyway, taink you.
Carry ya thread dey go! kiss
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by ZE: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
lol !!

chintua is voicing out her greviances. she must have had it rough with men.

5th husband and still counting. with ese, onome, orobosa,ufuma etc from different men.

chei !!!!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by africhika(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
this is a very sexist thread. single mothers.

what about single fathers? undecided why not publicize their private business in an article- nonsense
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by allure1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
Interesting thread. this single mother thing is getting kinda 'fashionable'.grin

fans of celebs, pls don't copy ur media role models, the fact that they r doin it doesn't mean it's always right.
circumstances can make make u do things u neva planned for, but not when u can avoid it.

different strokes for different folks.
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2011
Chintua:

Divorcee ke?
I can't wait. cheesy
If only my husband will agree.
Make I comot for this jail sentence called marriage.

Anyway, taink you.
Carry ya thread dey go! kiss

EXACTLY WHAT GOD WILL GIVE YOU! WHAT YOU DESIRE! MODERN DAY GAL, WALK OUT IF U LIKE AND GIVE UR PUNNY TO YOUNG GUYS TO SAMPLE INTERMITTENTLY. DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL AT ALL.

ZE:

lol !!

chintua is voicing out her greviances. she must have had it rough with men.

5th husband and still counting. with ese, onome, orobosa,ufuma etc from different men.

chei !!!!

AND I BET U SHE MAY NOT BE A GOOD WIFE MATERIAL, !!

~allure~:

Interesting thread. this single mother thing is getting kinda 'fashionable'.grin

fans of celebs, pls don't copy your media role models, the fact that they r doin it doesn't mean it's always right.
circumstances can make make u do things u neva planned for, but not when u can avoid it.

different strokes for different folks.

NICE WORD FROM A LADY. PLS TELL THEM. DONT GO IN IF YOU KNOW U CANT STAY PUT. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. LOOK VERY VERY CLEARLY AND PRAY HARDEST TOO. THEN BE TOLERABLE AND PATIENT. WE ARE TIRED OF DIVORCESS ALL AROUND THE CORNER
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by allure1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
Divorce is also sort of becoming 'unnecesarily famous with style' Lol! grin grin grin

sorry i dont mean to derail ur thread.
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by DaDoctor: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
~allure~:

Divorce is also sort of becoming 'unnecesarily famous with style' Lol! grin grin grin

sorry i dont mean to derail your thread.

Little wonder men of these days are afraid of a court wedding even when the church insists. They rather seek to wed elsewhere. Most ladies just cant give away spinsterhood and embrace motherhood. TRUE MOTHERHOOD! Na wa o!!
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by hackney(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
We  (chintua et al) are forgetting that the modern independent woman has no place for a man in her life.

She still has the strong natural urge to have at least one child so what does she do? she lures a good specimen of the opposite sex,
has a child or two and then breaks the relationship. (JLO , courtney cox, madonna, etc. the list is endless)

I know countless women that want to have a child without the inconvinience of shacking up with a man.

The new breed of women want a child and also the freedom to choose sex partners which means no permanent partner.

Those single nollywood women have always wanted to go back to singledom and jump at the first reasonable excuse.

The new women are like men.

Chintua has her own account, has 5 men she casually has sex with and cant wait for her marriage to crash.

[size=18pt]welcome to the new woman.[/size]
Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2011
Da Doctor:

EXACTLY WHAT GOD WILL GIVE YOU! WHAT YOU DESIRE! MODERN DAY GAL, WALK OUT IF U LIKE AND GIVE your PUNNY TO YOUNG GUYS TO SAMPLE INTERMITTENTLY. DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL AT ALL.

AND I BET U SHE MAY NOT BE A GOOD WIFE MATERIAL, !!

NICE WORD FROM A LADY. PLS TELL THEM. DONT GO IN IF YOU KNOW U CANT STAY PUT. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. LOOK VERY VERY CLEARLY AND PRAY HARDEST TOO. THEN BE TOLERABLE AND PATIENT. WE ARE TIRED OF DIVORCESS ALL AROUND THE CORNER

You are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to personal.
This is supposed to be a 'discussion' forum where you can vent without "Christian" persecution.
Unfortunately, MOST of you turn EVERY thread into your personal grievances with GOD for making you in his own image and likeness.
You sound very confused.
What have you written in this your post that I have not already written?
Divorce is meant as a last ditch effort of irreconciliable differences.
Whether I am a 'good wife material' or not. . .irrelevant. A man has already attached his name to my fathers name.
Giving 'puny' to old or young men. . .my sweeeeeeeeeet choice. kiss
Not everyone is in a 'Sharia' Nigerian Christian or Muslim marriage.
Stop derailing your own thread.

It is obvious that you live in an extremely hazardous, MALE chauvinistic and sexist world.
The VERY reason women will continue to flea to THE SANCTUARY OF DIVORCE.
Thank GOd for choices. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

See ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Boy Who Threatens Salawa Abeni With Nude Photos / Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School / Wizkid Wins BET 2016 Awards For Best International Act Africa, Thanks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.