Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

10 Single Nollywood Mothers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Single Nollywood Mothers (11278 Views)

10 Lovely Moments Of Nollywood Mothers And Their Children(photos) / Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Top 10 Single Nollywood Mothers (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Single Nollywood Mothers by Chintua: 4:08am On Jul 29, 2011
ZE:

lol !!

chintua is voicing out her greviances. she must have had it rough with men.

[size=20pt]5th husband [/size] and still counting. with ese, onome, orobosa,ufuma etc from different men.

chei !!!!

What ever!
At least I keep 'acquiring' them.
5th husband ko. Who wanno marry a God-forsaking Naija man 5 times? cheesy
Tufiakwa. You think say I nor like my freedom and sanity?
I have it good with men darling. . . .and I don't have to MARRY them. kiss
Does my fine 'ikebe' look like it has had it 'rough' with men? wink
The reason I can discuss relationship topics without pretending that YOU are in a relationship.
Only when you are in one can you address 'relationship' issues.
Now go back to the 'hole' in your mattres. kiss

hackney:

We  (chintua et al) are forgetting that the modern independent woman has no place for a man in her life.

She still has the strong natural urge to have at least one child so what does she do? she lures a good specimen of the opposite sex,
has a child or two and then breaks the relationship. (JLO , courtney cox, madonna, etc. the list is endless)

I know countless women that want to have a child without the inconvinience of shacking up with a man.

The new breed of women want a child and also the freedom to choose sex partners which means no permanent partner.

Those single nollywood women have always wanted to go back to singledom and jump at the first reasonable excuse.

The new women are like men.

Chintua has her own account, has 5 men she casually has sex with and cant wait for her marriage to crash.

[size=18pt]welcome to the new woman.[/size]

May I remind you that all the women you mentioned above went into marriages to STAY THERE.
The men broke the contracts.

Case in point!

http://www.thesuperficial.com/marc-anthony-cheated-stewardess-jennifer-lopez-07-2011

[size=20pt] Marc Anthony Cheated on Jennifer Lopez With a Stewardess
[/size]

So please, stop slandering J-LO!
The men were the ones with the mental problems.
Relationship nor be by force.
The men did not want the relatinship. . . .SHE SIMPLY MOVED ON.

At least, she don try white man(Ben Afleck). . .she don try black man(P-Diddy). . .then her own Latino race(Marc 'ashewo' Anthony). . . ALL USELESS!!!! cheesy

Please stop mis-representing the feminist dogma of what relationship ought to be. Women NEED man alright. . .but not USELESS MEN!!!
Thank you!!! kiss

Paul Okeugo - We're Working On Securing Audu Maikori's Release / This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS) / I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out