Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games (945 Views)

Playstation 4 Games For Swap/sale / Msport Multiple+ Option- How I Got Paid After 4 Games Cut My Ticket! / Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2022
We run installation of all PS4 games and Also hack your ps4 if ur console is running version 9.0 and below.... We have all kinds of games for your playing pleasures be it football, fighting, mission games.. We get u covered, u can get the games for just 1k
Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2022
PlayStation 4 happens to be my favorite games of all time, why u may ask? It has a great list of games collections to play from.. the lists are endless and fun
My favorite game on PS4 is The Last Of Us Part 2...
The games is just perfect and the story is top notch..
Graphics 10/10
Story 10/10
Gameplay 10/10
Take control of Ellie as she goes on revenge mission and get justice for the wrong that was done to her....

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2022
We are still open to accepting your order, we have been doing this for long but we are new on nairaland... Distance is never a problem because we deliver nationwide... Call or WhatsApp 07038394724
Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2022
Good morning my able prospective customers, how was your night because mine was fine, u know why? It's because I woke up to this message of a returning customer asking for games to be installed on his PS4 pro.... U know we always delivery and once we are done with the installation na to send the game back to him one time... No dulling my brother

We still remains ur plug for playstation 4 games call or WhatsApp 07038394724

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2022
pepenini88:
Good morning my able prospective customers, how was your night because mine was fine, u know why? It's because I woke up to this message of a returning customer asking for games to be installed on his PS4 pro.... U know we always delivery and once we are done with the installation na to send the game back to him one time... No dulling my brother

We still remains ur plug for playstation 4 games call or WhatsApp 07038394724

We are done with the installation and it's on its way to the owners location, I can't wait to hear how happy and satisfied the guy will be when he gets his new Games.....

Like what u see, we are just one call away to satisfying ur gaming needs, distance is never a problem because we deliver anywhere in Nigeria

Call or WhatsApp 07038394724
Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2022
A customer just brought his PlayStation 4 to us to install some games for him, and guess what he is a first time customer and we are sure to give him the satisfaction he needs, it's like he is a NBA 2k fan, when we are done we install a premium NBA themes for him to enjoy for Free....

U like what u see why not give us a call and we will be at ur service no matter ur location.. .

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2022
We are done with the installation and it's on its way to his location, am sure he will be happy with our work and that's is why we do what we do... Customer satisfaction is our pleasure....

Want something like this? Why not give us a call

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2022
Incase u didnt notice, we have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) for your playing pleasure.... Am a big call of duty fan an I can say this with full assurance that is the amount the best of all time in call of duty franchise....
This is fun and I am kidding when I tell u it's very interesting, and u wouldn't regret playing it.. it's available for just 1k

Call or whatsapp 07038394724

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2022
Where are all my southeast brothers, i bring u Good news because I am in business because of u..... Are u in IMO, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebony, Delta, Rivers and u looking for where to install games that is close to u, u are probably tired of sending games to Lagos anytime u need new games on your hacked ps4.....
Don't worry yourself anymore because I have bought Lagos down to your doorstep.....
I have all the games u want and to make the deal sweet I collect what Lagos are collecting too just 1k and u can have any game of your choice install on ur ps4..... the best part of it I will pay for the delivery of sending ur Console back to your location
Give us a try and u will not regret making us ur sure plug....

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
We are still open to accepting your orders, let us bless your Playstation 4 with latest games....
Location OWERRI & LAGOS but we deliver nationwide.

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2022
Good morning, we are still open to receiving your orders

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are have to announced we now have ELDEN RING for your playing pleasure for just 1k
Keep refreshing the page for more new games update

Call/WhatsApp 07038394724

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are have to announced we now have SIFU for your playing pleasure for just 1k

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are happy to announced we now have WWE 2K22 for your playing pleasure for just 1k

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is the best time to owned a hacked ps4 right now because new games are been release back to back to back, are we still buying CDs at expensive price just to play lastest games? Why wasting money when u can get it as cheap as 1k

Horizon Forbidden West will be available in the coming days.. stay tuned and keep visiting my page to know when it's available because I will surely have once it's because available

Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by becky39000(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
pepenini88:
This is the best time to owned a hacked ps4 right now because new games are been release back to back to back, are we still buying CDs at expensive price just to play lastest games? Why wasting money when u can get it as cheap as 1k

Horizon Forbidden West will be available in the coming days.. stay tuned and keep visiting my page to know when it's available because I will surely have once it's because available
Re: Installation/hacking Of Playstation 4 Games by pepenini88(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
We are happy to announced we now
have BACK4BLOOD for your playing
pleasure for just 1k
Keep refreshing the page for more
new games update

(1) (Reply)

Sani Mohammed I Neld Help! / Yamauchi: We're 'reaching Closer To Reality' With Gran Turismo 5 / Is It The Time To Get A Wii?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.