Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Helen Paul: Most Nigerian Celebs Are Fake And Not Original - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: Most Nigerian Celebs Are Fake And Not Original (203 Views)

Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul: Most Nigerian Celebs Are Fake And Not Original by mrrandomguy: 12:11pm On May 18, 2022
There is a post on the front page about Helen Paul's post on generator and NEPA bill going viral.
I am sad to tell you that her post is not original. I saw that same post one or two years ago. I will try and find it.

What most of them do is to steal ideas from their little known followers, and repost same as theirs without giving credit to the original owner. I have experienced this a lot.

(1) (Reply)

There Is So Much Anger And Frustration In The Land. This Jungle Justice Trend... / Young Lady Drag Don Jazzy Accuse Him Of Stealing Her Song Overdose + Video Clip / Theebless Become The First Africa Reggae Music To Win AARMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.