Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G (827 Views)

TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Bags Double Awards / How To Make Android Device To Be Faster / Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
At the Google I/O 2022 held from May 11 to 12, Google officially unveiled Android 13 Beta 2, the new generation operating system. As a global pioneer in electronic technology, TECNO Mobile was amongst the first smartphone manufacturers to join the Android 13 Beta Program. Its latest product, the CAMON 19 Pro (5G), will run on Android 13 Beta, delivering both superior performance and privacy & security to users.

Meanwhile, TECNO also declares that they will be updating the Android 12 on its CAMON 18 series, and will continue to be dedicated to making their users the early adopters of the latest system and cutting-edge technology breakthroughs with the freshest product experience.

“We are glad that through the long-term partnership with Google, TECNO has been providing our users with the latest Android system to bring them extraordinary using experiences. The TECNO CAMON 19 Pro (5G) with Android 13 Beta will definitely allow our users to be among the first to access new features and bring them pleasures. “ said Stephen HA, Vice President of TRANSSION and GM of TECNO Mobile.

With the spirit of “Stop At Nothing”, TECNO aims to encourage users to explore unlimited possibilities. While offering intelligent products that blend technology and art, TECNO aspires to create a smarter and more stylish lifestyle for them. Its much-anticipated CAMON 19 Pro (5G) is a high-performance smartphone designed for young fashionists, focusing on TECNO’s industry-leading night portrait capabilities.

Android 13 has key optimizations including:

Stricter Notification Permission – Privacy and user trust are core principles of Android products. To give users control over the notifications they want to follow, Android 13 introduces.

POST_NOTIFICATIONS — new runtime permission. This means that apps need to request notification permissions from users before posting notifications.

Color vector fonts – Android 13 adds rendering support for COLR version 1 (spec, intro video) fonts and updates the system emoji to the COLRv1 format. COLRv1 is a new, highly compact, font format that renders quickly and crisply at any size. COLRv1 can be adopted for the app starting in
Developer Preview 2.

Convenient Text Conversion API – Android 13 allows apps to call the new text conversion API, which will make it easier for users to find the content they need faster and easier.

Upgraded Bluetooth LE Audio – With Low Energy (LE) audio, users would be able to share and broadcast their audio to others or subscribe to public broadcasts for information, entertainment, and more, while seamlessly switching between different use cases.

Source: https://techblet.com/first-bank-internet-banking-how-to-register-and-login-to-first-bank-online/

Cc lalasticlala Puskin Dragnet

1 Like

Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by AhmVihn73: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
Tecno be trying hard o.. More ups! Who day give the prize for FTC?
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by hoilakes(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2022
Oh andriod 13 is up already? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Iceman296: 1:29pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmmmm. Android Beta eh! Hope this device will be amongst the first to receive the final version Android 13th.
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by OladapoF(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2022
It's amazing how TECNO keeps improving day by day. Kudos to the brand.
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by KingUka: 1:59pm On May 18, 2022
Omor this is crazy.
I hope they increase my camon 18 primer from 12 to 13 too
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by 0xAaron: 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
Forget clout these days TECNO dey try . Most people just no wan give them fair chance. Them dey try jor
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Franktom247(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
TECNO on Android 13, oporrr make the phone dey affordable sha. Nothing over 250k abeg�
So I fit swap
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2022
I look forward to testing this New software. This development is a plus for TECNO
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2022
This Camon 19 Will be a banger as usual. TECNO will never disappoint its fans. The features that I'm seeing here are amazing
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by donbenie(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2022
Tecno Marketers ranting over hot air..
How do you celebrate something that haven't happen?
You opened a thread to congratulate each other ,on a Smartphone and a feature that is yet to be released?

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by saratackit: 11:24pm On May 19, 2022
This that every device is coming out with and in 5Gs are we in end time nii grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Jayjerjay: 11:36pm On May 19, 2022
We don get Android 13? I am still battling with 10 and 11
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by dankwoska: 11:45pm On May 19, 2022
You don't know how eager I am to see this update too
Abiodunspectre:

Meanwhile, TECNO also declares that they will be updating the Android 12 on its CAMON 18 series, and will continue to be dedicated to making their users the early adopters of the latest system and cutting-edge technology breakthroughs with the freshest product experience.

“We are...
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Mimiko3: 11:46pm On May 19, 2022
Wow! Just wow! Android 13 features are so dope, damn!!! Canon 19 pro coming in hot hot �
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by IzuKiba77: 12:02am On May 20, 2022
I guess TECNO aims to explore certain possibilities by creating products that combines both technology and art together.
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by KeplersCross: 12:09am On May 20, 2022
Congrats to those with Camon 18 already
You guys would be able to enjoy Android 12 version,at least have a taste....
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by Nuelng: 12:12am On May 20, 2022
TECNO don do better burst my brain... Omoooo, my mind is really blown away
Re: TECNO Among First To Make Android 13 Beta Available On Upcoming CAMON 19 Pro 5G by PotterJokes44: 12:19am On May 20, 2022
On the aspect of the "Text Conversion API".... that's actually on another level
TECNO with the idea of more stylish version of their products actually improves the lifestyle of the public(users) through the start of the CAMON 19 Pro (5G) but then is it pocket friendly!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review / How To Factory Reset Itel 2160 Without Knowing The Pin / Medium Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.