Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency (882 Views)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba / Nnamdi Kanu Should Return To Nigeria And Fight If He Is Bold Enough - Junaid / What Is Happening In Aso Rock? Can Someone Be Bold Enough To Tell Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2022
The Nothern region of Nigeria is bold enough to retain the presidency because they are capitalizing on the stand of majority of Igbos which is Zone Presidency to the east or it remains in the north.

Majority APC of Nothern extraction have listened to the voice of Igbo people concerning the presidency and there are a lot of indications that even despite having Nat chairman, they can still retain the presidency because they believe that a major ethnic group in Nigeria is backing their stand...

Trust Me nothing, I mean absolutely nothing will happen if they have the presidency, and National Chairman, infact they might even wish to have the Senate presidency at the same time and get away with it because the south is totally irredeemably cracked .. The only thing that could have checkmated their excesses is the unity of the south unfortunately the unity of the south is not happening anytime soon, hence they had to take advantage of it and rule Nigeria the way they want...

You can't beat them, you can only shout online and rest...

Who could have imagined that Top 3 citizens in Nigeria would come from the same region in the history of Nigeria ?( President, Senate President and the CJN) ..

And to some clowns that are chanting " Igbo votes are Inconsequential" because of least voters registration of SE, it's only a political illiterate that doesn't know the difference between Igbo votes and SE votes.. You are not wiser than your politicians that place or try to identify with the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria while campaigning.. There Is a reason for that.

People of SW should have known better that North was never their ally. They have used you and ready to dump you a pick a new bride.. SW should Stop issuing threats to north telling them they can't have Nat chairman and presidency at the same time , the more you issue threats the more they go back to sleep..

https://www.nairaland.com/7133076/why-north-bold-enough-retain

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mrvitalis
Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Because southerners have refused to have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:
Because southerners have refused to have sense

Not all southerners are senseless..

The senseless ones knw themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Parachoko: 1:44pm On May 18, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

4 Likes

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:44pm On May 18, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Good!!

Keep standing as a yoruba Muslim you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2022
redPUSSY:
The Nothern region of Nigeria is bold enough to retain the presidency because they are capitalizing on the stand of majority of Igbos which is Zone Presidency to the east or it remains in the north.

Majority APC of Nothern extraction have listened to the voice of Igbo people concerning the presidency and there are a lot of indications that even despite having Nat chairman, they can still retain the presidency because they believe that a major ethnic group in Nigeria is backing their stand...

Trust Me nothing, I mean absolutely nothing will happen if they have the presidency, and National Chairman, infact they might even wish to have the Senate presidency at the same time and get away with it because the south is totally irredeemably cracked .. The only thing that could have checkmated their excesses is the unity of the south unfortunately the unity of the south is not happening anytime soon, hence they had to take advantage of it and rule Nigeria the way they want...

Who could have imagined that Top 3 citizens in Nigeria would come from the same region in the history of Nigeria ?( President, Senate President and the CJN) ..

And to some clowns that are chanting " Igbo votes are Inconsequential" because of least voters registration of SE, it's only a political illiterate that doesn't know the difference between Igbo votes and SE votes.. You are not wiser than your politicians that place or try to identify with the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria while campaigning.. There Is a reason for that.

People of SW should have known better that North was never their ally. They have used you and ready to dump you a pick a new bride.. SW should Stop issuing threats to north telling them they can't have Nat chairman and presidency at the same time , the more you issue threats the more they go back to sleep..

Lalasticlala fp
Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Penguin2: 1:46pm On May 18, 2022
Southern unity was going to happen with Jonathan but Tinubu’s greed, stupidity, inordinate ambition and foolishness threw a spanner in the wheel of what was going to be the best chance for the South to stand as one.

I’m happy he would be getting nothing out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Southern unity was going to happen with Jonathan but Tinubu’s greed, stupidity, inordinate ambition and foolishness threw a spanner in the wheel of what was going to be the best chance for the South to stand as one.

I’m happy he would be getting nothing out of it.

He still has the opportunity to amend his ways by believing in the stand of majority of southerners but greediness won't allow him.. Is alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by spydera: 1:56pm On May 18, 2022
If only the South can and will unite as one...
Sadly, religion keeps being a major tool used to break the southern region apart!

Even the South South (although not geographically recognized) wants to ne alone as well.

I can only hope that all man will split...
But, some greedy persons won't let it happen.
Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Ezeama400: 2:03pm On May 18, 2022
On Peter Obi's Mandate we Nigerian youths stand...

Vote for Progress

Vote for equity

Vote for Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2022
spydera:
If only the South can and will unite as one...
Sadly, religion keeps being a major tool used to break the southern region apart!

Even the South South (although not geographically recognized) wants to ne alone as well.

I can only hope that all man will split...
But, some greedy persons won't let it happen.

How can you unite without justice and equity ?
Call out greedy South West or just shut up

Your type that refuse to take side in the face of obvious injustice are worse than the people doing the injustice even

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 18, 2022
redPUSSY:

Not all southerners are senseless..

The senseless ones knw themselves

But for their mind na them get sense pass...
How they'll be dribbled dey sweet my Belle already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by AbaLion: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
Northern Youths asked you to leave, their fathers (NEF), a few days ago had also asked you to leave. Ohaneze have been going to Aso rock, begging Buhari on a number of issues yet he hasn't obliged them any of their requests yet you think your opinion counts in this country?
Your opinion in PDP doesn't even count despite 24 years of slaving for the party much less in APC where 5% doesn't matter at all.

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:
Northern Youths asked you to leave, their fathers (NEF), a few days ago had also asked you to leave. Ohaneze have been going to Aso rock, begging Buhari on a number of issues yet he hasn't obliged them anyone of their requests yet you think your opinion counts in this country?
Your opinion in PDP doesn't even count despite 24 years of slaving for the party much less in APC where 5% doesn't matter at all.

-Lion
We are not leaving anywhere and if them born them well let them touch Igbos ..if Deborah was Igbo them no born them well to touch her even

Give us Biafra then we leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Esama: 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
There's no how north will have presidency in 2023 except Tinubu schemed out from APC primary election...IF southeast with their political miscalculations vote against southwest we ss southwest will massively vote southwest and I believe southwest will do same thing. With little votes southwest will get in north that would be enough to emerge president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by slivertongue: 2:37pm On May 18, 2022
The North ain't out to grab power but the fight amongst southerners will either throw the power to the North or empower the North to impose a southerner of their choice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
Esama:
There's no how north will have presidency in 2023 except Tinubu schemed out from APC primary election...IF southeast with their political miscalculations vote against southwest we ss southwest will massively vote southwest and I believe southwest will do same thing. With little votes southwest will get in north that would be enough to emerge president.

Na so

1 Like

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:

But for their mind na them get sense pass...
How they'll be dribbled dey sweet my Belle already

History will repeat itself
Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Your type that refuse to take side in the face of obvious injustice are worse than the people doing the injustice even

There would be blames upon blames after primaries..

Yoruba will blame Tinubu, Tinubu will blame Osibanjo, Osibanjo will blame Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Muslims will blame Yoruba christians, yoruba christians will blame Buhari and the circle will continue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by Leiylau(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2022
redPUSSY:

He still has the opportunity to amend his ways by believing in the stand of majority of southerners but greediness won't allow him.. Is alright
redpussy? cool shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by redPUSSY(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
redPUSSY:

https://www.nairaland.com/7133076/why-north-bold-enough-retain
Re: 2023..Why The North Is Bold Enough To Retain The Presidency by spydera: 6:31pm On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'll let this slide...Just this once.
You are very correct (in your own way) plus I admit to making a lot of typo errors in my text earlier.
If you have issues with people's opinion, you let them know without telling them to "shut up."
No be your papa buy me phone, neither did his wench (who couldn't apply for abortion to prevent a fellow such as yourself) get me data.
Abeg ooo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Peter Obi Can Still Win 2023 Presidential Election With A New Party / Bola Tinubu Co-authored A Book In 2012 / NNPP Kwakwanso Inspecting Venue Of Unveiling Of VP Bishop Isaac Idahoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.