Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Movie Review: Road Trip Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Review: Road Trip Romance (138 Views)

Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos / Davido's Chioma Took A Road Trip To Ghana Aqua Safari With Clark Adeleke And Fri / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Road Trip Romance by misano(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2022
My Review:
My mom is in town and I had the pleasure of watching tonight’s premiere with her! Yay! Sadly, I think she would give this movie 3 star. It wasn’t her cup of tea. However, I enjoyed it. Of the two of us, I’m definitely the cornier pun joke loving dork, which I think is necessary to enjoy this movie. I don’t think it’s going to appear to all. A good portion of people will find it too corny and dull (Jeff and my family included). Here’s a quick recap and my full two cents.

Quick Re-Cap:
Megan is returning home to Wichita for her sister’s wedding. High school enemy Alden is returning home for his father’s retirement party. When the closest airport closes due to a baggage carrier strike, they team up to make it home in time for their events. Along the way, they begin to discover things they didn’t know about each other in high school.

Where to watch:
Road Trip Romance is now streaming on flickapptv.com. Click this link: https://flickapptv.com/video/road-trip-romance/

If you will like to download the movie, to your phone, you will have to use Phoenix Browser to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Jury Awards Depp $15 Million In Libel Case, $2 Million To Heard In Countersuit / Bbnaija Reunion 2022|| Reunion Starts With Fight Today / Benedette Sanko's Thrilling Movie, Albatross Set To Hit Cinema Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.