Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photos) (377 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photos) by jaybenugo: 2:58pm On May 18, 2022
A pregnant Abuja-based lady identified as Princess has died weeks after her baby shower, IGBERETV reports.

Actress Sonia Ogiri who was friends with the lady took to her Instagram page to mourn her.

''RIP Princess.
I haven’t been able to understand the story behind your passing. How princess? You were the first set of people I met in Abuja years ago. You can’t leave in Abuja as a girl/woman and you don’t know Princess or her shop. I have been confused cause you were not sick, no signs, no notice, you were full of life as you began your day. How can you d*e with this pregnancy few weeks after baby shower? Oh GOD have mercy I don’t know what to type. I remember how tight you hugged me few months ago in Abuja when we saw. Wait so no more princess in Blue world Plaza Wuse 2? Wow. My heart is broken . Till we meet again Dear Princess. Sleep peacefully'', she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdspqpBOpNP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
Moral lesson: keep your private life off social media.
The monitoring spirit on social media is beyond what the eyes can see.
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Fresh Cloves / Releasing Of Sperm After Walking Up From Sleep / HELP, What Is This Rashes In My Friend Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.