Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Make Money With Ebook/ Licence To Print Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Money With Ebook/ Licence To Print Money (119 Views)

NMDPRA: We’re Ready To Issue Petrol Import Licence To Interested Companies / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Tollgates To Return As FG Grants Individuals Licence To Build, Maintain Highways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Ebook/ Licence To Print Money by Toybol(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2022
Learn how to create E-books that sells or your money back*

*Learn how to build an E-book from scratch with a structure that sells*

Do you want to learn how to start monetizing your knowledge?

Do you want to gain a passive source of income?

Or you want to turn your personal experiences into an e-book that will sell?

All these are very possible.

In the *digital marketing/Ebook Class*, I will show you how to create an ebook from scratch with your knowledge and personal experiences and turn it into an income-generating asset with a system that works.

*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*

*In the " digital marketing/E-BOOKS" course, the following secrets will be revealed to you;*

�. I will show you how to create an Ebook within 24 hours.

�. You will learn how to create killer headlines that grab your prospects attention and cause them to buy without stress.

�. I will teach you how to write, sell and publish your book on Amazon.

�. You will learn how to get non-plagiarized content for your book.

�. I will show you advanced Copywriting Strategies that will hold your prospects and cause them to buy.

�. I will teach you top E-book Marketing strategies you can use to cash out from your book.

�. You will see the best ways you can sell your skill as an ebook Creator and publisher.

�. You will be taught ways you can create stunning book covers with canva.

� How to build an E-book from scratch with a structure that sells.

�. How to create an E-book with your Smartphone without stress.

�You will be shown how to edit and format your book to fit your message.

� I will show you the various tools you can use to create an ebook.

�. How to launch, pre- launch and promote your book in order to make more sales.
Guess what the first 50 people to join the class wil get my "sales mastery" limited slot available
https:///D40SPjQRbZMGFLTZTBgGke

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Receives Report For Review Of Judges' Welfare, / Open Letter To Adeyanju Deji / Ignore Outlandish Report That Osinbajo Campaign Will Provide Hotel Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.