Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? (637 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
Please the senior ones who have the experience should help with good illustration on the chance of crossing over from anatomy to medicine.

Is it even possible?
Re: Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? by Vanpat(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2022
Its possible, you need good gp and your *benjamin*
Re: Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Vanpat:
Its possible, you need good gp and your *benjamin*

Wow,that is why I love seniors,they hide nothing.

But what is Benjamin? Lol. I can't pretend that I know.
Re: Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? by Vanpat(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
Money for change of course
Re: Is it possible to switch from anatomy to medicine? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 18, 2022
Vanpat:
Money for change of course
Oh yeah!. Lol.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rearing A Goat Is Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School - Nigeria Man / Nigerian Graduate, Who Returned Certificate To Alma Mater, Receives N500k Suppor / Secret Things I Did That Got Me Into Obafemi Awolowo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.