Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,691 members, 7,844,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Burna Boy’s Song Propelled Another Part Of My Music Life – Jesse Jagz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Song Propelled Another Part Of My Music Life – Jesse Jagz (378 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Song Propelled Another Part Of My Music Life – Jesse Jagz by Cuterboy(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2022
Veteran Nigerian rap artist and record producer, Jesse Jagz says Burna Boy‘s song ‘Bank On It’ propelled another part of his music life.

Jesse Garba Abaga, known professionally as Jesse Jagz and famous for producing songs on Ice Prince‘s “Everybody Loves Ice Prince” debut album has given credit to Grammy award winner, Burna Boy for influencing his new pattern of music. The rapper acknowledged that the song ‘Bank On It’ by Burna Boy is indeed a classic.

The rapper shared this on his official Twitter handle and wrote:

"Burna’s ‘Bank On It’ propelled another part of my music for life.� Forever a classic!!"

‘Bank On It’ is the 15th track of Burna’s Twice as Tall, his fifth studio album which was released on August 14, 2020, under Spaceship Records and won the Best Global Music Album at the 63rd GRAMMY Awards

Full Story: https://naijabeat.com/burna-boys-song-propelled-another-part-of-my-music-life-jesse-jagz/

(1) (Reply)

MEET Stan Nze | AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama | Biography | Networth / Khloe Kardashian Responds To Claims She's Had 12 Face Transplants / Yemi Alade Joins “carry Me De Go My Husband House”challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.