Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri (4027 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by perez100: 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
What unknown gunmen are doing may not be right but anybody that thinks some Igbos are supporting unknown gunmen and they outsiders are against unknown gunmen because they care for Igbos should first recall that they first supported security agents when they were killing innocent and unarmed Igbo agitators. So, one may ask, where did they hide the care they pretend to have for Igbos?

If you hypocrites that think you have sense and had condemned the killing of unarmed Igbo youths, Nigeria would have been at peace.

No wonder why sane countries have refused to proscribe IPOB. The white people proscribed Fulani Herdsmen and Nigeria said no but Nigeria proscribed IPOB but developed countries said no.

Use your brain and think .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
This is exacly what he was saying. Must you use abusive, foul, dirty and uncultured language? Is this how you were brought up? Take time.
Will you Gerrarrahia telling me about upbringing you swine!! What do you know about upbringing? Who dash you?
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Reality3080:
this same Reno was igbos best friend when he released back to back hits for buhari but d moment he told u Peter obi is an ethnic champion who can’t win his state for pdp is d moment he became an enemy

He became my eneny since you started sucking his balls because you believe his opinion would make Tinubu APC candidate.

Tinubu that's already in SDP cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Will you Gerrarrahia telling me about upbringing you swine!! What do you know about upbringing? Who dash you?
It has clearly shown here the nature of your upbringing. It was very very poor and not decent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
Reality3080:
This is just d bitter truth
grin
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
If Reno knows whats good for him, he better stay out of Igbo affairs. He wont like it very much if he does not. He is one individual who simply does not understand Igbos even though he pretends to

Every time he opens his mouth about Igbos, it must be something close to being unpleasant. Let him keep his bitter truth to himself, no Igbo wants to hear his bitter truth.

Every thing he has said are based on documented facts that can also be researched, he often says, don't take my word for it, he tells you to google.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
It has clearly shown here the nature of your upbringing. It was very very poor and not decent.
For an idiot that was raised on the streets by neighbors... Please stop fishing for idiots.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:

Every thing he has said are based on documented facts that can also researched, you often says, don't take my word for it he tells you to google.
Reno is always right. When he told the world that Tinubu had poor hygiene and mouth odor, I took the pains to confirm it from his associates.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
He became my eneny since you started sucking his balls because you believe his opinion would make Tinubu APC candidate.

Tinubu that's already in SDP cheesy
yorubas have never taken lunatics serious before,it is u emotional igbos that anybody can play with your brain

First it was d foolish ffk
Then kemi olunloyo
Then Reno

Now your favorite is deji adeyanju
One day he will tell u d truth n turn your enemy

I am not insane like majority igbos who believe so much in hate n bitterness,how will u expect Reno to help tinubu when tinubu dealt with his superior?
Who is Reno?
Where is his state?
Where is his ward?
Can he even influence his local government election?

D same person who can’t wait to face buhari which tinubu single-handedly installed

U must b a joke n a clown

Like Reno said,don’t deceive yourself no Igbo aspirant can b president or vp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I like Reno sometimes, he says some truth.

Igbo people will destroy themselves.
You are praying for Igbo land to be like the destroyed northern Nigeria and I say back to sender.
Let the idiot sudanese go back to where he comes from and you will see peace emanate from his departure.

Mind you, he's going back to Sudan.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
Reality3080:
yorubas have never taken lunatics serious before,it is u emotional igbos that anybody can play with your brain

First it was d foolish ffk
Then kemi olunloyo
Then Reno

Now your favorite is deji adeyanju
One day he will tell u d truth n turn your enemy

I am not insane like majority igbos who believe so much in hate n bitterness,how will u expect Reno to help tinubu when tinubu dealt with his superior?
Who is Reno?
Where is his state?
Where is his ward?
Can he even influence his local government election?

D same person who can’t wait to face buhari which tinubu single-handedly installed

U must b a joke n a clown

Like Reno said,don’t deceive yourself no Igbo aspirant can b president or vp
I don't have time to banter with a foolish teenager. You can flip through NL and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by shigishege: 9:30pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Having bad feelings for just a specific tribe!
dem don come. now now??

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 9:30pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
I don't have time to banter with a foolish teenager. You can flip through NL and see for yourself.
lol

See this one calling me a teenager,I won’t b surprised if u were born in d mid 90

I bet u can’t b up to 25 not to talk of 30 but this is social media where u throw words around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
If Reno knows whats good for him, he better stay out of Igbo affairs. He wont like it very much if he does not. He is one individual who simply does not understand Igbos even though he pretends to

Every time he opens his mouth about Igbos, it must be something close to being unpleasant. Let him keep his bitter truth to himself, no Igbo wants to hear his bitter truth.

He reserved his bitter truth for Igbos? Igbos will reserve their bitter insults for him

So according to you, Reno should not have freedom of speech. He has to take permissions before making any comment on Igbo affairs, did I get you correctly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by shigishege: 9:32pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are praying for Igbo land to be like the destroyed northern Nigeria and I say back to sender.
Let the idiot sudanese go back to where he comes from and you will see peace emanate from his departure.

so your state never be like borno state?? What remain for it to be like kaduna, borno, zamfara?? Pls tell us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:36pm On May 18, 2022
Oplomo:

Every Anti-Biafran is either an active or benign Jihadist, are you one?

I'm sure you are one of those who killed Deborah and currrently burning shops and churches in Abuja right now.
Because as the world knows, these are the real Anti-Biafrans.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

And 99% of them are in APC and will vote for Buhari again given half a chance! shocked
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by donjahsy(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Sadly, he's right.. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing some support the atrocities these unknown gunmen are doing to their lands and they go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob.

I pray this evil called ipob does not visit them or their families.
Somehow somehow you live far away from Igbo land and you think you know IPOB better than the people of South East!
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by e4real: 9:41pm On May 18, 2022
Reno is a big fool but he thinks he's wise. He's just been jealous of Igbos..
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On May 18, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Sadly, he's right.. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing some support the atrocities these unknown gunmen are doing to their lands and they go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob.

I pray this evil called ipob does not visit them or their families.

Unfortunately for them. If they refused to change from supporting evil and wickedness, it will surely come upon them and their family members.
Nothing anyone can do about it.
If they support evil, evil will come their way, rule of life.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 9:42pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

He reserved his bitter truth for Igbos? Igbos will reserve their bitter insults for him
Gidgiddy I thought Reno was your friend when he was always abusing Buhari? What changed?

Who else notices that Reno doesn't sign off his social media posts with #BuhariTormentor anymore?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:

tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 9:56pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
For an idiot that was raised on the streets by neighbors... Please stop fishing for idiots.

I like the new you

Fierce!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by OmenkaWifey(f): 9:59pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:

I like the new you

Fierce!!!
do you want to have sex with Cho Cho angry
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Reno is always right. When he told the world that Tinubu had poor hygiene and mouth odor, I took the pains to confirm it from his associates.
When he spoke about escravos, was he wrong or right? Tinubu can take good care of his dental health and easily do dental surgery in any part of the world. So that is a baseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
The truth will set many igbos free if you don't know. So many igbo men are half educated, there are more women in school in southeast than men. The number of women graduating from uni is alarming while the men go and trade.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Emilokoiyawon: 10:11pm On May 18, 2022
I think Reno is a crook but on this issue he is 100% correct.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
shigishege:
so your state never be like borno state?? What remain for it to be like kaduna, borno, zamfara?? Pls tell us
To answer your question, NO. Furthermore, it can never happen no matter what you wish.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:

When he spoke about escravos, was he wrong or right? Tinubu can take good care of his dental health and easily do dental surgery in any part of the world. So that is a baseless.
Halitosis can't be cured sorry grin
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:

I like the new you

Fierce!!!
New me? Abi Ara e fa ni?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue
Kpomkwem! cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
do you want to have sex with Cho Cho angry
Mooh247 is a virgin boy if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by DOTian: 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
Since he was called out for his idiotic claim that his itshekiri people sold igbos as slaves, dude has been anti Igbo. Who needs him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) / Steve Hanke Makes Damning Prediction Of Tinubu's Presidency Based On Analysis / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo: Data Base For Private Guards Will Enhance Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.