Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri (3869 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by OmenkaWifey(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mooh247 is a virgin boy if I'm not mistaken
noooo
he has been asking me out even when he knew I belong to omenka angry
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:

The truth will set many igbos free if you don't know. So many igbo men are half educated, there are more women in school in southeast than men. The number of women graduating from uni is alarming while the men go and trade.
Is like you are looking for who hang it with tonight on NL?
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Halitosis can't be cured sorry grin

I don't know where you heard that from, it's baseless.so is this true or false?

Dear Nonny,
Itsekiris and the Binis had Igbo slaves for centuries before British colonialism. After the British banned slavery, we were forced to set them free. Some of them returned to Igbo land, others remained with us and gradually formed a new language called ******* (an Itsekiri word which we used to call them while they were our slaves). There are about 200,000 ******* still with us.
(I will not reveal the name of this tribe called *******, because I do not want to offend them, but they are in Delta state)
If they speak, an Igbo person will understand some of what they say, while Itsekiris, Binis and even European Portuguese people will understand them too. Those of them who chose to return to Igbo land have Igbo names that sound like Itsekiri or Benin names, for example Iweka, and many names beginning with Oba or Iken.
That is how some of our names and also Benin names went into the Igbo lexicon.
We have century old carvings in Ode Itsekiri and Benin depicting Igbo slaves, which we sold to the Portuguese via our ancient pre colonial port called Ogidigben. The grandfather of the present Oba of Benin showed some of these carvings to the world famous British anthropologist, Sir David Attenborough in 1973. The video is on YouTube. When you see the carving, even you will have no doubt that the person is Igbo.
Because of the sheer number of Igbo slaves we sold at Ogidigben, the Portuguese named the town Escravos, which means slave in Portuguese. Till today, many people still call Ogidigben Escravos.
We also sold slaves in another town called Burutu, which the Portuguese renamed Forcados (meaning forced labourer, which is a nicer way of saying slaves).
Obviously, I am not too proud of this history. I wish it never happened. History is not always pleasant. I am only revealing it to you because you are getting the wrong idea of linkages between our two peoples.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Emilokoiyawon: 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
And you guys can forget 100 good turns, if the person who had done the good turns tells you a bitter truth.

This above quote from Reno is so apt. No tribe in the entire Nigeria has done more for Igbos than Yorubas. And how do the Igbos reward us? They have sworned themselves to be our eternal enemies. Let them keep hating, we will keep rising...loke loke.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
True or false.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
noooo
he has been asking me out even when he knew I belong to omenka angry
Another man's wife? Omenkalives na one brutally jealous boy o and he has bows and arrows. My hand no dey o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:

I catch cruise here.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:

True or false.
Common getat!
Look for your mates.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
olas24u:

I catch cruise here.
Please swerve!
I have zero interest in a low budget feminine zombie.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by OmenkaWifey(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Another man's wife? Omenkalives na one brutally jealous boy o and he has bows and arrows. My hand no dey o
yes ooo
my husband omenka is jealous.
told Mooh247 about that but he said he loves me so much that he can perform better than omenka shocked
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:22pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
yes ooo
my husband omenka is jealous.
told Mooh247 about that but he said he loves me so much that he can perform better than omenka shocked
So are you considering mooh247' offer?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by OmenkaWifey(f): 10:23pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
So are you considering mooh247' offer?
I'm thinking about it.
I have little feelings for him tho
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 10:24pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
I'm thinking about it.
I have little feelings for him tho
Forget him abeg. Manage Omenkalives.

Omenka in the building!!! grin

Peeping life and direct from oturkpo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by OmenkaWifey(f): 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Forget him abeg. Manage Omenkalives.

Omenka in the building!!! grin

Peeping life and direct from oturkpo!
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:39pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Please swerve!
Ithe truth hurts, and I also read a book about Nigeria history, 419 started in the east during colonial era. Let show you the book

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Please swerve!

This book will tell you, Igbos did not have Kings, that you parade today. The book will tell you the origin of that your winter red cap

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 10:46pm On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

So according to you, Reno should not have freedom of speech. He has to take permissions before making any comment on Igbo affairs, did I get you correctly?

Reno has freedom of speech, but if he keeps disparaging Igbos, they will use their freedom of insults on him
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Truly, I have observed what he just said now . It happens here on nairaland too.
someone once said this guy is on Nairaland.
I am begining to believe it.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 10:57pm On May 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Gidgiddy I thought Reno was your friend when he was always abusing Buhari? What changed?

Who else notices that Reno doesn't sign off his social media posts with #BuhariTormentor anymore?

Reno has been going out of his way to unnecessarily antagonize Igbos. Talking about his stupid bitter truth which Igbos do not want to hear. You are saying something you know people dont want to hear, they insult you, and you complain

Whats with Reno?
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Greatkenny2: 11:38pm On May 18, 2022
Reality3080:
it was when fahdiga lost a relative that he came back to his senses,sufferingnsmilling lost a relative too b4 having sense,maybe when u lose a relative too u will have sense

Odin13 aka asgard13 aka frigga13 has regained his lost senses too
you need mental evaluation If you think the so called fahdiga is from the East or has been to any Eastern state... a stinking northerner without morals,, he only deceived you and your kin.... discerning minds saw through him a long time ago
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Truly, I have observed what he just said now . It happens here on nairaland too.

I am igbo.. The man said the truth.. Raw truth.. I am not a fan of Reno but when some one tells you a fact or truth, you use your tongue to count your teeth..

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by jagorinho: 12:38am On May 19, 2022
e4real:
Reno is a big fool but he thinks he's wise. He's just been jealous of Igbos..
There is nothing to be jealous of amongst igbos, absolutely nothing!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by jagorinho: 12:47am On May 19, 2022
An igbo man has the mentality of an average lady, if you are a good womaniser, you have a very high chance of taming an average igbo man.
1. Igbo man and an average lady are machines run on emotions

2.Both deflect their inadequacies on others, they will never own up to their misdeeds.

3 Both are experts in playing the victim card

4. Both do not remember good deeds done in the past for them, if you are not useful to them presently, your past deeds are useless.

Forget the brawns and physique of an igbo man, he has one of the most fragile ego for any man on planet Earth, constant praise and worship is his food to make him feel better, any form of caution, you are seen as an enemy. That is why you see them chestbeat over minor stuffs both online and offline.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Dapson73(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2022
RightToReject:
Wisdom isn't for anyone void of knowledge. Unfortunately, it's very easy for someone like you who is void of knowledge to equate foolishness to wisdom. Reno's foolishness knows no bounds; funnily, he has comrades in foolishness in multitude and they even abound on this forum and will feast on this thread directly or indirectly.

He and his likes should quit always exhibiting sententious, conceited, disingenuous, and hypocritical attitudes. Igbos this! Igbos that!!

The fact that some of us Igbo elites don't identify with IPOB or approve of some of their tactics doesn't automatically make their agitation and ideology unreasonable.

You are more foolish than Reno.
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Akponmfet: 1:53am On May 19, 2022
Reno is right,those people are useless.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Jennyjay283: 2:26am On May 19, 2022
shigishege:
dem don come. now now??
I see!
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by 1878ii: 6:28am On May 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

This one is very correct. Even tho Reno is still a compound fool.
[/s]
Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Reno has been going out of his way to unnecessarily antagonize Igbos. Talking about his stupid bitter truth which Igbos do not want to hear. You are saying something you know people dont want to hear, they insult you, and you complain

Whats with Reno?
Aisha Yesufu, FFK, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore and Reno are shameless and opportunistic people and our people played into their hands after the 2015 election because we were the most vocal on social media and they needed us to gain prominence.
As 2023 draws near they need to realign to remain relevant and the igbos can't give them that. So they can now afford to post comments and opinions that they dared not post in 2015 about the igbos and heaven wouldn't fall.

What hurts me sometimes is that I warned my people that it will get to this point if we don't change our ways but they were busy questioning my igbonesss.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 8:07am On May 19, 2022
Greatkenny2:
you need mental evaluation If you think the so called fahdiga is from the East or has been to any Eastern state... a stinking northerner without morals,, he only deceived you and your kin.... discerning minds saw through him a long time ago
so the fahdiga that hates yorubas with passion n once said if he has power he will Wipe out Yoruba race

U igbos are funny,so will u tell me asgard13 aka Odin13 aka frigga13 is no longer Igbo cos he doesn’t support ipob again

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want Your People (igbo) To Insult Me — Reno Omokri by RightToReject(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2022
Dapson73:

You are more foolish than Reno.

Don't mistake me for the bumpkins that brought you into this world; else, I'll descend heavily on you.

Now, scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you.

Product and personification of bumpkin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Nigeria / Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman / Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.