Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru (27015 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Godstiger(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
perhaps,each state should be given it's own presido
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by geekay4real(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
No correlation between the headline and content of the article. This is misleading

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Rickylambert: 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

You're obviously an illiterate, where is Badaru's quote in the article?
Ameachi a Catholic always gallivanting the North like an imam on turban for an election he is bound to lose. Shameless man.

-Lion
Incoherent literate
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Corporate2020: 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
Its two hands that wash each other clean.
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.

This one is a lazy youth

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by RuddyFusion(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
Did I hear him said airforce to fly over the rail track? What sort of people are these?
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by onuman: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
vicdom:
…Says ‘I will treat you like a State’

…Says Ministers will know their portfolios before screening.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-its-either-amaechi-or-me-on-apc-ballot-jigawa-gov-badaru/

But most of the voters in the far north and SW sections of Nigeria do not vote for a presidential candidate based on the candidate's capabilities.

Ethno-religious sentiments guide them when casting their votes.

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by justjify(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2022
Wetin this one smoke?
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
Jigawa to the world, one of the less known northern state wan shake body too.
Beans never done, eruku don show face.

I'm even glad the urchin are about showing their true colors, what the hell is a Badaru in the grand scheme of APC affairs.

Deadweight forming low budget Klitschko
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Gofasest: 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

Ameachi a Catholic but always gallivanting the North like an imam on turban for an election he is bound to lose. Shameless man.

-Lion
You're the illiterate here for believing that the north will support Tinubu over buhari preffered candidate

Una and Tinubu go see meh meh after May 29th

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Otunbakayce: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.
So no Ijaw in Lagos again?
Lol. Igbo kill you there Eran oko

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by abobote: 8:08pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi is far diplomatic than Wike

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:

No, you were not Balkanized. You migrated to different parts. Why do you think most people see y’all as the Fulani of the south.

NB: I have nothing against you guys. Y’all should stop this propaganda and secessionist behaviour. This is another reason Nigeria will likely remain one because every tribe clamouring for their own independent nation is doing it for selfish reasons. Being from same tribe and sharing same culture doesn’t automatically give you the right to become a country. There are so many diverse nations all over the world that are doing well. It isn’t peculiar to Nigeria. We are where we are because of our selfishness and wickedness as people and leaders.

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Mikolo70(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha

Let me laugh out loud in joy and happiness.

Things are getting clearer faster than we thought.

Sophisticated morons and Tinubu urchins where are you?

The men who installed Abdullahi Adamu have told you the handout he was given to work with.

It’s either Amaechi or Badaru.

Tell your urinating lord and savior to beat that.

Fools!

Ndi ala!
I swear you are a fat fuul... Sheepishly laffin at your own stupidity... STARK ILLITERATE
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
shut up ...ijaws doesn't produce up to 50% of nigeria oil...skit maker...just like the abokis, you guys refused to go to school...no wonder you are spitting trash without fact

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Godfullsam(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha

The men who installed Abdullahi Adamu have told you the handout he was given to work with.

Fools!

Ndi ala!

Did you even read the story at all?

You and the OP are on the same brand of weed.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by AmazingELixir: 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:

This dreamer is here again to derail this thread...this youngmsn ste you high on something very cheap.. undecided

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Owopariola1: 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
vicdom:

Thunder fire you, Tinubu and your mama for calling me an illiterate just for airing my views. Never you come into my mention and yan akpata, you DINGBAT.

Your "views" was based on a false premise. The solution is for you to read the article posted by the OP.
It's only the illiterate that can't read.
Hence, it's either you didn't read before airing your "views" or you're an illiterate who can't read, nor read to understand.

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2022
vicdom:

Thunder fire you, Tinubu and your mama for calling me an illiterate just for airing my views. Never you come into my mention and yan akpata, you DINGBAT.

When has it become to call An Illiterate his name? Take it easy, Mr Hypocrite
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by jerflakes(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
LegendHero:
Maybe my eyes dey pain me.

I read the post 2 times and yet I no see where Badaru talk this title.

It's either the author of the Vanguard post just finished smoking loud or they just reported half of the news.

You read this post two times?

Chai, you can lie for Africa
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by kingyakos: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
DMerciful:
The Ijaws are not a serious people. Imagine your oil wells are owned by Northerners while you fight for pipeline guarding contracts. You need to be the ones to build alliances to liberate your region with so much wealth but little development!

Lagos seaport are also control by same Northerners

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by shinealight(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

Ameachi a Catholic but always gallivanting the North like an imam on turban for an election he is bound to lose. Shameless man.

-Lion

You wicked oo!
I wonder if his family can still recognise him in that fake Fulani garb. Hehehehehe! grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by erubati: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
vicdom:

U're just an inconsequential retarded fool.id not,u won't insult our sensibilities by posting fake and rubbish news here on nairaland.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by erubati: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha

Fools!

Ndi ala!
A fool will always be a fool,no matter ow hard he tries to portray himself.
Sit down and read the post and look for the statement if badaru in the post,u demented retarded fool
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Fuckyoumod: 8:44pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
who be this animal?

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Fuckyoumod: 8:46pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion
who be this wall gecko again?

Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike / Boko Haram Broken Into Factions- Top Nigerian analyst (PHOTO) (SOURCE)