Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru (27016 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:48pm On May 18, 2022
The hungry illiterates in the Zoo are already insulting themselves for nothing... Ndi eriri eri!
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by HRMK: 8:56pm On May 18, 2022
SOME PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY SHAMELESS!AMAECHI THAT CULDNT WIN HIS WARD FOR APC IN LAST ELECTIONS WANTS TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY!!
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by TheRareGem1(f): 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
Northern governors are your tossing Amaechi around. Lol grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
Its two hands that wash each other clean.
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.
Wetin consign Akwa Ibom with Ijaw. Be kiaful ooo
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Gozac: 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.
Go and rest joor
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Gozac: 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
The hungry illiterates in the Zoo are already insulting themselves for nothing... Ndi eriri eri!
Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared candidate to lead Nigeria at this time
He has the competence, capacity and character to take Nigeria to greater heights
He remains the unity candidate for one, stronger, united Nigeria
He's going to emerge as the APC presidential flag bearer by the grace of God
Amaechi is a round peg in a round hole

1 Like

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Oplomo: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:

Why are spamming everywhere begging for unity from Biafrans. If you want Ijaw seccession fight for it. The East is already fighting for theirs.

Our heads will not be used to break palm kernels for chickens to eat.

Our oyel people, fight your fight and stop spamming everywhere with gibberish. I'll person start a revolution against MNK if he include Ijaws in the Biafran map.
We don't hate you, and we don't love you either. But nigeria is a jungle, all man for himself. Igbos stand alone and stands strong.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Gozac: 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Did I hear him said airforce to fly over the rail track? What sort of people are these?
You are not heard at all. So the minority will always have their say while majority will have their way grin
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Gozac: 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
onuman:

But most of the voters in the far north and SW sections of Nigeria do not vote for a presidential candidate based on the candidate's capabilities.

Ethno-religious sentiments guide them when casting their votes.
That's what should guide you as well if you want to be wise in Nigeria.The regions are the most politically sophisticated
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

You're obviously an illiterate, where is Badaru's quote in the article?
Ameachi a Catholic but always gallivanting the North like an imam on turban for an election he is bound to lose. Shameless man.

-Lion

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
So even Buratai is in Amaechi Camp.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by jamesversion: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

Ameachi a Catholic but always gallivanting the North like an imam on turban for an election he is bound to lose. Shameless man.

-Lion

Aba-Made Lion. Is Amaechi not supposed to travel to the North to meet northern delegates?? Were you expecting him to dress like a Catholic priest when meeting Northen delegates Even the Bibke says when you are in Rome, behave like the Romans.

Amaechi is in the race to win. But, if he loses in his ambition, no big deal. Losing is a part of lifes experience. No big deal, atleast he's not afraid to contest unlike those that claimed to have resigned and then reneged.

That you feel threatened by Amaechi is normal, even your favorite political candidate is afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by lazborn(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2022
I just tire

LegendHero:
Maybe my eyes dey pain me.

I read the post 2 times and yet I no see where Badaru talk this title.

It's either the author of the Vanguard post just finished smoking loud or they just reported half of the news.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by famology(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2022
LegendHero:

It's either the author of the Vanguard post just finished smoking loud or they just reported half of the news.

I thought I was the only one. Lol....
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by famology(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2022
Lol....... where's Badaru in this report? Na wa oooo
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Abeg where una say Tinubu go get votes from for this APC primary? cry cry cry

Just watch and learn. Amaechi just dey deceive himself. He cannot win; I am 100% sure.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by olamike02: 11:20pm On May 18, 2022
So say the thief.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by colorsofrainbow: 11:21pm On May 18, 2022
Siwel25:

Just watch and learn. Amaechi just dey deceive himself. He cannot win; I am 100% sure.
Amaechi CANNOT win. Tinubu will NEVER win.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Abujason: 11:23pm On May 18, 2022
Louder please!
The wheels are coming off the wagon!!

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Abujason: 11:26pm On May 18, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Abeg where una say Tinubu go get votes from for this APC primary? cry cry cry

Iragbiji ( wherever that is).
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Abujason: 11:30pm On May 18, 2022
9jayes:
Tonto dike do dis it’s Tinubu’s fault, any news on nairaland they will sha look for ways to bring Tinubu in, Tinubu is now d most popular person in Nigeria

Yes ooo.
Just as Northern Muslim terrorists, Boko Haram and bandits are notorious in Nigeria.

Not all that glitters is gold bro!
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Didi2d(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2022
Corporate2020:
Una ho cry.

Tinubu must contest the 2023 Presidential election. It's not a secret that we have Plan-B and Plan-C. Any serious politician should.

We will ground APC just as we did to AD. Asiwaju is the 'A: in APC. Once Asiwaju pulls out, what is left is just PC.

No doubt, Asiwaju is the A in APC. But do you think the A in another party can with the presidential election?
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Didi2d(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2022
Siwel25:

At this point, I don't understand the game being played in APC.
Are you sure Ameachi is not the anointed one buhari and the cabals are talking about?
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Tribal: 11:59pm On May 18, 2022
Funny how Politics works.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by jaxxy(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion

Amaechi is like obasanjo. He accepts all Nigerians with respect he is not a bigot.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by israel90: 3:02am On May 19, 2022
I pity these Yoruba people shaii
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Kingjames(m): 5:06am On May 19, 2022
Your boss, your friend, the man you love President Muhammadu Buhari, has the final say. This is the man we all respect and believe in, where he goes is where we go. No governor can do otherwise,” he maintained.

He added: “But more than you can sell yourself, the team that is following you is intimidating. The team is a selling point. My dear brother, General Yusuf Buratai, is not one that follows people around. I know he must have heard something that l don’t know. His excellency, Amb. Yusuf Tugar is not known to follow people just like that. I’m ready to follow these your delegates.”
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by victorDanladi: 5:42am On May 19, 2022
elgramz:

But If Amaechi doesn't consult with northerners, you will say he is not building bridges like Tinubu right? Keep your ranting for may 29 when Amaechi will flog the hell out of Tinubu
They are only deceiving Amaechi
..Northerners are teaching him politics 305..

Na his embezzled money they want chop
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by onuman: 6:26am On May 19, 2022
Gozac:

That's what should guide you as well if you want to be wise in Nigeria.The regions are the most politically sophisticated

When the proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the old Eastern region get withdrawn from Nigeria, that your political sophistication shall become political sophistiwretchedness.
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by 1878ii: 6:28am On May 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Shevchenkko: 6:58am On May 19, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion
E pain am
Re: 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru by Rivguydee(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike / Boko Haram Broken Into Factions- Top Nigerian analyst (PHOTO) (SOURCE) / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.