Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO (451 Views)

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2022
TECNO Mobile in collaboration with Nigerian Idol will be giving 3 Nigerians a once in a lifetime opportunity to Win an all expenses paid trip to Kenya with the Winner of Nigerian Idol Season 7.

To participate buy any of the CAMON 18 Series or the Phantom X at any of their accredited stores, get the raffle tickets and be among the winners.

You can as well participate online by submitting your entry in the TECNO Home Edition of the Nigerian Idol Season 7 when you record a one minute video of yourself singing a sing sang by any of your favourite contestants during the live show. Post on your social media with the hashtag #TECNOWinATripPromo.

Encourage your friends to like and comment on your entry to boost your chances of being selected. This promo runs from now May 8th- 8th June, 2022.

Read for more information: https://spot.tecno.com/ng/post-details/index.html?id=170423

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Jeffy1206(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2022
Kenya fa grin cheesy
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Yinksy09(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2022
This is a wonderful opportunity from Tecno. Kenya is an amazing place to visit.
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Nuelng: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
A trip to Kenya, me I want to go ooo... Who go record me bayii
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Jayjerjay: 9:07am On May 23, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Kenya fa grin cheesy

My guy, the goal is to leave Nigeria, lol

2 Likes

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Mimiko3: 9:10am On May 23, 2022
As I no come sabi sing like this wa nko, and I no get money buy camon 18 or phantom X, make I rest nigbana
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by dankwoska: 10:21am On May 23, 2022
What we see on tv iss different from the reality sometimes. Have seen many people commending the tourist attractions in KENYA especially the wildlife experience. So it's worth giviya try
Jayjerjay:

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by YangaBabe: 9:03pm On May 23, 2022
Kenya is not a bad idea
Isn't it worth a try?
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Chomolina: 9:08pm On May 23, 2022
Seriously oo
Who no go wan try comot from here grin
Jayjerjay:

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Soo just buying a phone can qualify a person to visit another country...this is dope
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by KingUka: 6:41am On May 24, 2022
Kenya is great place a trip there would be nice
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by 0xAaron: 6:45am On May 24, 2022
This is great coming from Tecno making sure everyone have an opportunity to participate and even go on this trip
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO by Franktom247(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2022
Omo the idea of leaving this country is appealing enough to follow up on this Tecno offer grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Your Storage; Fat32, Exfat, NTFS, Ext4 / Proxy Server / XIAOMI Redmi Note 10S Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.