Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) (4708 Views)

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2022
A stunch BAT follower Joe Igbokwe just reported. How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42pm On May 18, 2022
Stop spreading fake news

Just stop

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
It better be true, only that Joe Igbokwe is not reliable
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
PHIPEX:
It better be true, only that Joe Igbokwe is not reliable
The news is fake

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Lessonteacher(f): 10:46pm On May 18, 2022
You meant to Say southeast or north continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop spreading fake news

Just stop

Joe Igbokwe is an influential APC member. I don't expect him to lie about that.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51pm On May 18, 2022
Siwel25:

You believe the news because it's coming from Joe igbokwe who happens to be a foolish slave to Ashiere Tinubu

The news is fake

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53pm On May 18, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Igbo threats wont stop candidates from the South West amd South South from contesting the ticket in the APC and PDP.

You p1gs can keep on wailing online and threatning us with your inconsequential votes, nobody cares.
Since When did you Tinubu people started liking the south south ?

Reminds me of the story of a drowning man ..

Keep the south south out of Tinubu disgrace abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by rickpat(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2022
if they like let them zone it to south-north....show me one politician who really cares about NIGERIA.....ALL ARE CROOKS....their supporters are those benefitting from them(corruption) or those just supporting with the sentiment of TRIBALISM (pathetic)
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu and his like can only succeed in the east politics and not on national politics.

What now become his faith, after he publicly announce his withdrawal and support for a North east candidate?

It's getting more clearly that power is returning south west.

(Awa lagba adie funfun lagba adie, was lagba)

Haters can drink snipper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Ttalk: 11:49pm On May 18, 2022
We are happy for that
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Ttalk: 11:52pm On May 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Since When did you Tinubu people started liking the south south ?

Reminds me of the story of a drowning man ..

Keep the south south out of Tinubu disgrace abeg

Loser always wishing SW bad. Lazy lots are envy of the fruit of hard work of the SW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by DLPROPERTIES: 12:27am On May 19, 2022
we have capable hands in the south that can lead this country.

Contact DLproperties on email or WhatsApp to acquire or to see landed property in the south east that worth your investment.
email:danlexproperties@gmail.com
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46am On May 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Loser always wishing SW bad. Lazy lots are envy of the fruit of hard work of the SW
But you always happy when bad happens to Igbo people

Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by 3pointsagree: 1:54am On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop spreading fake news

Just stop
Nice

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:55am On May 19, 2022
Siwel25:

But he lied about kemi yahoo yahoo youth service.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:20am On May 19, 2022
Before nko ?!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by bestman09(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Mooh247: 5:25am On May 19, 2022
Lessonteacher:

No wonder North keeps showing you love in Abuja and Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by yemmit90: 6:46am On May 19, 2022
Nothing special about this, it doesn't make any sense for the party to to allow North to retain power after 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by JUMO95: 6:56am On May 19, 2022
omo that strange oo. BAT people
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Temigracee: 7:47am On May 19, 2022
Study and earn in a beautiful country wey get peace! Mauritius is a place you might not have thought of, but do you know you can be studying and working at the same time, you get to live in a fully furnished apartment and frèe tickets to and fro your school.No ASUU strike,no wahala. You get to live peacefully. We can get you started. 09046137346.
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by sukar886: 7:54am On May 19, 2022
Is true, tinubu is planning to join sdp
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Amuchejoe(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2022
Fake news from enemies within. Sad
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 8:48am On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop spreading fake news

Just stop
Omo Ibo o grin. U go just kill yaself on top Yoruba people wey you hate.

Even me wey my mama come from Lagos and my Papa come from Owerri, Imo state no get heart attack over our useless and druggie ibo leaders o.

Omo Ibo, face ur ibo fulani daddy Atiku and make Yoruba people face dem Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by Blackfire(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2022
North2023
North2023
North2023

No vacancy for any southerners
Re: Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) by DEROX: 10:05am On May 19, 2022
Lessonteacher:
i Prefer north continues than a cannibal cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / Nbc Stops Bakare’s Live Broadcast / What’s Haunting Benue Governorship Tribunal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.