Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo (5427 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Sokoto South - Photo / Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
It seems Fulani herdsmen are advancing towards the South.

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by BigSarah(f): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
They're called bandits, good sir.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Caveat: The picture below applies to the whole of South South. The Niger Delta would defend its territory at all cost from any intruder.

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by IamWonderful: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
everywhere in the south is full of dem, from scavengers, to herdsmen is only God dat can save us. because their sight is worrisome no proper mode of identification

18 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by blessmoss: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Problem loading for buhari and his kings men
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Homeboiy: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Say Bandits not Fulani

All fulanis are not kidnappers nor bandits

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Nanaborga(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
They are everywhere, na GOD just dey save us

Another reason why we don’t experience much attack from them is because we are different from them so it’s hard for them to blend with us and cause real havoc like they do in the north , they can only kidnap or rob at night and hardly during the day in the south . We are already aware of their presence here in the south so whenever we see them we are always vigilant and prepared so it’s hard for them to misbehave here like they do in the north , I personally interrogate any Hausa or Fulani man I see carrying a bag or acting suspiciously

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Abfinest007(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
eir headache
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by AniOmaa: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nanaborga:
They are everywhere, na GOD just dey save us

Another reason why we don’t experience much attack from them is because we are different from them so it’s hard for them to blend with us and cause real havoc like they do in the north , they can only kidnap or rob at night and hardly during the day in the south . We are already aware of their presence here in the south so whenever we see them we are always vigilant and prepared so it’s hard for them to misbehave here like they do in the north , I personally interrogate any Hausa or Fulani man I see carrying a bag or acting suspiciously

For the highlighted make sure you do that with every sense of your caution and alertness intact... those bastards are always prepared, and keep their trademark daggers handy and within reach to use without hesitation (better still avoid them if they are in a group), cause you don't want to be outnumbered and hacked to death as is their modus operandi.

And some idiots will dare question why Nnamdi Kanu had to organize a Eastern security network to protect the endangered lives of our people back home who are at the mercy of this savages, Bleep political correctness or some bullsh*t constitution... Since the governors of the South East region have decided not to do the needful all in the name of self-serving useless politics by protecting the interests of their pay masters in Abuja while our mothers and sisters can no longer go their farms anymore for fear of been raped or killed... then it's incumbent on a "mad man" like Kanu to use his fanatical influence to do the needful. The East must be defended at all cost- both from internal and external enemies.

14 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Bkayyy: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
everywhere in the south is full of dem, from scavengers, to herdsmen is only God dat can save us. because their sight is worrisome no proper mode of identification
When last did you see or got report that "God" flew down from heaven and saved someone?
No go arm yourself like others, stay there and be waiting for God to come and save you.

10 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
is Ogoja not in Yoruba land?
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elvictor:
is Ogoja not in Yoruba land?

Ogoja is in Cross Rivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

Ogoja is in Cross Rivers.
am seeing Benue in google map, is it close to Benue?
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

When last did you see or got report that "God" flew down from heaven and saved someone?
No go arm yourself like others, stay there and be waiting for God to come and save you.
wisdom is beta than the weapons of war!
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elvictor:

am seeing Benue in google map, is it close to Benue?

I don't really know it's geographical location but it's in Cross Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

the border between cross rivers and Benue
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elvictor:

the border between cross rivers and Benue

I think so.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Bkayyy: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
Just say that you are weak so that we can protect you on time when it starts.
Don't form strong man on nothing o

2 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Valkrie: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:

All these churches dey among what is giving us problem in this country...imagine what this one saying..!! So by the time the fulani marauders come calling your wisdom would save you...? I just dey laugh..good thing you be woman..dem go carry you do Olympic first taking turn before slicing off your throat...!!

What they understand is violence of epic proportion and nothing more..When dem see rifle for yah hand they would never bother branching your territory...!!

3 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

the Fulanis were building cells in my local government, we set fire in the bush and chase them to Ama hausa, were they settled after paying for the lands.
they tried to be hostile some Months ago and we attacked their settlement.

till date they have not cross bridge to bring their cows for farm destruction, those guys have calm down. if not of Abuja we would have destroyed that Ama Hausa. you guys should work with your LGA chairmen, those governors are only interested in sharing Abuja goodies and ass licking the president to get their senatorial ticket in handy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Valkrie:

All these churches dey among what is giving us problem in this country...imagine what this one saying..!! So by the time the fulani marauders come calling your wisdom would save you...? I just dey laugh..good thing you be woman..dem go carry you do Olympic first taking turn before slicing off your throat...!!

What they understand is violence of epic proportion and nothing more..When dem see rifle for yah hand they would never bother branching your territory...!!
not everywhere dey can cause havoc, dem still dey fear o!
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by eagleu: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Homeboiy:
Say Bandits not Fulani

All fulanis are not kidnappers nor bandits

How convinient.
All coup plotters were not Ighos anymore, and all Igbos are not coup plotters?

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elvictor:

the Fulanis were building cells in my local government, we set fire in the bush and chase them to Ama hausa, were they settled after paying for the lands.
they tried to be hostile some Months ago and we attacked their settlement.

till date they have not cross bridge to bring their cows for farm destruction, those guys have calm down. if not of Abuja we would have destroyed that Ama Hausa. you guys should work with your LGA chairmen, those governors are only interested in sharing Abuja goodies and ass licking the president to get theirr senatorial ticket in handy.

I laugh when I see other regions complain of their attacks. Everybody's madness has a limit, they know their can't bring their violence to the South South. The South South is always ready to defend itself and would do it in a brutal manner.

4 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Just say that you are weak so that we can protect you on time when it starts.
Don't form strong man on nothing o
am a woman not a man! pls not dat am weak, woman wen fit kill chicken I be o! just protect ursef first

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by eagleu: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
BigSarah:

No madame. They're called Fulani ethnic terrorists supported by Buhari's federal military.

5 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

I laugh when I see other regions complain of their attacks. Everybody's madness has a limit, they know their can't bring their violence to the South South. The South South is always ready to defend itself and would do it in a brutal manner.

am surprise Cross Rivers indigenes are romancing with them, in Rivers State we go crazy when they misbehave.

is Cross Rivers people still against the government, you guys should be vigilante oh! you people are close to Benue that herdsmen are partying with human life.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
am a woman not a man! pls not dat am weak, woman wen fit kill chicken I be o! just protect ursef first

which state?
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by privaldo: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elvictor:

am surprise Cross Rivers indigenes are romancing with them, in Rivers State we go crazy when they misbehave.

is Cross Rivers people still against the government, you guys should be vigilante oh! you people are close to Benue that herdsmen are partying with human life.

Omo, I am in Rivers and I pray Cross Riverians would be vigilant. In Rivers, we dey run riot if dey misbehave no time for nonsense.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Elvictor: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
BigSarah:
choi! be hiding in Ada George and be calling them bandits
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo by Valkrie: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
not everywhere dey can cause havoc, dem still dey fear o!

E get reason wey dey make dem fear that area...no be wisdom, no be God but the brutality of that area men and women when they try any nonesense..!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Records ₦1.29 Trillion Revenue Deficit Under 9 Months In 2021 / Watch Nta Online For Free (link) / Do You Always Tell Foreign Nationals Positive Things About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.