Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? (1382 Views)

APC Members Are Crying Now In My Compound / Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? / Ndigbo, Who Should We Send To Aso Rock In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 11:40pm On May 18, 2022
When I tell my fellow igbos that what we call bravery is foolishness, they feel offended. But at the end of our bravery, we regret and count our loses.

There is nothing wrong with learning a few things from the yoruba. Learn how to stoop to conquer. They sacrificed Abiola and got Obasanjo.

They have VP today, and are planning for President again.

Jonathan lost and Nnamdi kanu came with the message of hatred which we bought. Today it is consuming our land.

We still carried the Biafran mentality to Abuja. People that have huge stake in the city, challenging northern riff raffs who have nothing to loose to a senseless fight.

Some came online to boast how they dealt with house people in Abuja. But who is crying now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoggiVsUKjQ

Where has the bravery led us? Another regret.

Ojukwu's bravery cost us 3 million people and loosing everything.

Nnamdi Kanus bravery has destroyed our region.

When will we have sense. We burn our home and burn ourselves outside.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Upliftment101: 11:47pm On May 18, 2022
Mumu man the accident you had today is a warning, the next one might be fatal. Leave the children of the MOST HIGH GOD alone. I repeat, your next accident might be deadly. Be useful to yourself .

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 11:49pm On May 18, 2022
Upliftment101:
Mumu man the accident you had today is a warning, the next one might be fatal. Leave the children of the MOST HIGH GOD alone. I repeat, your next accident might be deadly. Be useful to yourself .

Cowards. You always run from the truth. Look at your people crying after boasting online.

Igbos are crying home and abroad. So you have to really think if the problem is with our perceived enemies our ourselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by DamianX: 11:53pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjas claiming Igbo.
It's better to stand and defend your self than running to Idps inside and outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 11:53pm On May 18, 2022
The owners of those shops would have called for peace when the hausa people protested the burning of the okada. Bought a brand new okada for them, dash them money and everyone would be happy.

But NO, we are BIAFRAN war mongers. Now, how much was lost ?

Compare that to one okada.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 11:54pm On May 18, 2022
DamianX:
Afonjas claiming Igbo.
It's better to stand and defend your self than running to Idps inside and outside the country.

You have defended yourself very well and now counting losses. Destroying your economy,home and abroad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by an0daGuy: 11:56pm On May 18, 2022
Imagine this mugu saying that they sacrificed someone to get another person undecided

Skull mining and ritual sacrifices is really a scourge in these peoples lands I swear embarassed
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by DamianX: 11:58pm On May 18, 2022
udele1:

You have defended yourself very well and now counting losses. Destroying your economy,home and abroad.

Yes it's better to lose and rebuild than running away from my land for another man to take over
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 11:59pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
Imagine this mugu saying that they sacrificed someone to get another person undecided

Skull mining and ritual sacrifices is really a scourge in these peoples lands I swear embarassed

Yes. In the game of chess, sometimes you give your enemy food to get what you want.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by wis3(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2022
udele1:
The owners of this shops would have called for peace when the house people protested the burning of the okada. Bought a brand new okada for them, dash them money and everyone would be happy.

But NO, we are BIAFRAN war mongers. Now, how much was lost ?

Compare that to one okada.
It's just plain stupid. There are so many people out there who like you said have nothing to lose. They live their whole lives hoping, waiting on some crises to break out so they can loot and destroy properties. They couldn't even hide their bigotry. Their rouse is not that a woman lost her life. It is because it was was a northerner that was carrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 12:01am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

Yes it's better to lose and rebuild than running away from my land for another man to take over

Igbos are running from Igboland, and will still run from other regions. So where to? If you run from your home and run from outside, it's IDP camp automatically.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Urheadmaster(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

It takes a million people
To build up a good reputation
But it takes one stupid fool
To destroy everything they done
The world knows your people as
The most violent in the world
The world knows your nation as
The most oppresive in the world
Take it upon yourself
To restore your nation's dignity
It takes you to teach the world
That is why I got to say
Wherever you go (teach the world)
(Teach them right)

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 12:04am On May 19, 2022
wis3:
It's just plain stupid. There are so many people out there who like you said have nothing to lose. They live their whole lives hoping, waiting on some crises to break out so they can loot and destroy properties. They couldn't even hide their bigotry. Their rouse is not that a woman lost her life. It is because it was was a northerner that was carrying her.

Funny enough the igbos who have a lot to loose in the market joined those who have nothing to loose to be forming Biafra. Today, they goods are gone.

This mental damage that Nnamdi Kanu did to Igbos, will take another 50 years to correct.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by wis3(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2022
udele1:

Funny enough the igbos who have a lot to loose in the market joined those who have nothing to loose to be forming Biafra. Today, they goods are gone.

This mental damage that Nnamdi Kanu did to Igbos, will take another 50 years to correct.
They keep making themselves victims of terrible situations and I don't see it ending anytime soon. Look at what happened recently in Sokoto, the recent explosion in Kano where no group or person has come out to claim responsibility for. They are already blaming the Hausas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by DamianX: 12:09am On May 19, 2022
udele1:

Igbos are running from Igboland, and will still run from other regions. So where to? If you run from your home and run from outside, it's IDP camp automatically.

No one is running from anywhere. Igbos are not yorubas.
The run you talk of is only existing in your prayers that will never be answered.
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 12:14am On May 19, 2022
Igbo man looses his business in the east. Igbo man looses in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulhSrNj4BAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLLcmx50iP8

https://allafrica.com/stories/202106110745.html

This woman is doing business in the east to avoid going to the North. See what they did to her shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

And they say they are fighting for freedom. This woman had a running business, before they started fighting for freedom. Now they have destroyed her business.

It's not time for Ndigbo to do soul searching?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:02am On May 19, 2022
udele1:
Igbo man looses his business in the east. Igbo man looses in Abuja.

This woman is doing business in the east to avoid going to the North. See what they did to her shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

And they say they are fighting for freedom. This woman had a running business, before they started fighting for freedom. Now they have destroyed her business.

It's not time for Ndigbo to do soul searching?
Hmmmm, words of a wise man.
This is deep.
We hope they listen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by EagleNest(m): 4:45am On May 19, 2022
Don't come and tell us how to live our lives. You like mocking Igbos and you enjoy it when Igbos suffer any little loss, what do that say about you...a clear enemy of Igbos. But one thing you failed to realise is that you don't quench people who has such persevering spirit like Igbos. People with great passion to succeed in life. After all that have been thrown on them, they're still waxing stronger and are not apologetic or regretful about their resolve to be independent to anyone. Abeg let Igbos be!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by fk001(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2022
All these could have been avoided, accident can happen to anyone why would the igbos burn down the motorcycle?

Motorcycle of 250k have cost them millions of naira, just because of ego and chest beating.

Some of these Hausa rifraffs doesn't care about dying, Muslims belive that life of hereafter is better than this conterminated world.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2022
When you tell them the truth they will attack you mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 7:10am On May 19, 2022
EagleNest:
Don't come and tell us how to live our lives. You like mocking Igbos and you enjoy it when Igbos suffer any little loss, what do that say about you...a clear enemy of Igbos. But one thing you failed to realise is that you don't quench people who has such persevering spirit like Igbos. People with great passion to succeed in life. After all that have been thrown on them, they're still waxing stronger and are not apologetic or regretful about their resolve to be independent to anyone. Abeg let Igbos be!

Oh, so it's little loss. I guess you will strive for the bigger loss then. Who is throwing on them in the east? Who is destr-oying igbo businesses and property ?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Taba21: 7:21am On May 19, 2022
udele1:
When I tell my fellow igbos that what we call bravery is foolishness, they feel offended. But at the end of our bravery, we regret and count our loses.

There is nothing wrong with learning a few things from the yoruba. Learn how to stoop to conquer. They sacrificed Abiola and got Obasanjo.

They have VP today, and are planning for President again.

Jonathan lost and Nnamdi kanu came with the message of hatred which we bought. Today it is consuming our land.

We still carried the Biafran mentality to Abuja. People that have huge stake in the city, challenging northern riff raffs who have nothing to loose to a senseless fight.

Some came online to boast how they dealt with house people in Abuja. But who is crying now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoggiVsUKjQ

Where has the bravery led us? Another regret.

Ojukwu's bravery cost us 3 million people and loosing everything.

Nnamdi Kanus bravery has destroyed our region.

When will we have sense. We burn our home and burn ourselves outside.

You're shouting you need Biafra,we need Biafra in Aboki man land instead of to go back to your region and declare it there

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by ismhab(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2022
What make them come out for business yesterday? It was declared to be sit at home, Nmandi kwanue appeared in court yesterday and come open shops, in the east is sit at home, why not in Abuja?
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Parachoko: 7:33am On May 19, 2022
Why is it so hard for there to be peace in Nigeria sef

I won't lie, insecurity has been so terrible under Buhari. It was not this bad under Jonathan.
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 8:08am On May 19, 2022
Taba21:

You're shouting you need Biafra,we need Biafra in Aboki man land instead of to go back to your region and declare it there

I wonder if it is the okada man in Abuja that is holding Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 8:10am On May 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Why is it so hard for there to be peace in Nigeria sef

I won't lie, insecurity has been so terrible under Buhari. It was not this bad under Jonathan.

Because Nnamdi Kanu was not inciting them against Jonathan on radio. He was one Nigeria then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by pointblank247(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2022
Op your emptiness is legendary., I will address just one of your misinformation. You claim that Biafran agitation started again because Gej lost an election that Buhari won.
Biafran agitation was there under Obasanjo but people had no reason to join enmas even under Gej. The government of buhari made the igbo youths to appreciate ipob. Even sanusi said it recently that it was the government of buhari that created the monster. You know the serious nepotistic appointments and tribalistic tendencies of this blind government.you may choose to believe anything also known that you are not and will never be an igbo. The real Igbos has gotten to a point of no return and nobody is interested in your st**d position of president of Nigeria. Our mind is somewhere if you are crying , cry for your self and people, ndi Igbo do not need your cry and sympathy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by 1TripleC: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
Nairaland has lost its value because of people like this. Each time I open comment sections all is see is ethnic bitterness in people's comments.It makes me feel that actually we shouldn't be one Nigeria because everyone is busy defending everyone's region or ethnic group, however doing everything possible to bring down another group. If the authorities in charge of this forum doesn't make moves to stop these hate writings,I see more people losing interest here.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by Emergingnation3(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2022
DamianX:
Afonjas claiming Igbo.
That thing is not Afonja,but Ab0ki...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? by udele1: 10:22am On May 21, 2022
1TripleC:
Nairaland has lost its value because of people like this. Each time I open comment sections all is see is ethnic bitterness in people's comments.It makes me feel that actually we shouldn't be one Nigeria because everyone is busy defending everyone's region or ethnic group, however doing everything possible to bring down another group. If the authorities in charge of this forum doesn't make moves to stop these hate writings,I see more people losing interest here.

Always looking for a reason to support your ill informed separatist agenda.

If I attacked fulani, you will be happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi / Video: Nigerian Army Independence Day Show Practice Goes Wrong / Has Obi Dropped Out Of The Race Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.