Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi (1377 Views)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Ambassador1x: 2:23pm On May 21, 2022
Massive solidarity walk for Peter Obi ahead of PDP’s presidential primaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1eL0VZg7_Y
Nigerians of all a sundry trooped out to show their support for the aspiration of Mr Peter Obi, a former governor of Anambra state. In one of the videos, supporters can be heard echoing “give us Obi “ and “Obi Kererenke”.
Peter stands out as the most competent of all the aspirants vying for the nation’s number one seat according to antecedents.

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
Since when did a total of 10 paid clowns become massive? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by GHOSTTALK: 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
No be lie.. grin
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
May God continue to bless the whole Igbo people nationwide and world wide
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Stop questioning people far above your level

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Vikkoh(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Boss, this ass-licking lifestyle no go pay you for life.

You should have received enough 30k monthly stipend to be able to make you resign being an Online Zombie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
relax this particular movement was done without out obi money involve wait till he wins primary election grin cheesy and i pray Tinubu wins too ApC lets see how it goes then. Is going to be Tinubu vs all Nigeria money undecided both home and abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop questioning people greater than you
You mean the imbeciles in the picture are being mistaken for "people"?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Sergio104(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop questioning people far above your level

You have said it all.

End of thread

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 2:36pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Bonesbreaker:
relax this particular movement was done without out obi money involve wait till he wins primary election grin cheesy and i pray Tinubu wins too ApC lets see how it goes then. Is going to be Tinubu vs all Nigeria money undecided both home and abroad
[/s]
Oh, those imbeciles are not paid, but any comment on nairaland in favour of Tinubu is because Tinubu has paid abi? Continue.

I swear, obi and Emeka will never be president of Nigeria, at least in this millennium. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Sergio104(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Oh, those imbeciles are not paid, but any comment on nairaland in favour of Tinubu is because Tinubu has paid abi? Continue.

I swear, obi and Emeka will never be president of Nigeria, at least in this millennium. cheesy

A fellow may commit suicide tonight.

I thought it's all Twitter thing??
But you really saw the reality.

Let's see at least two imbeciile or mad men rally for Tinubu nah cool

Na so e dey start

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

lets be watching sabi na u be God sabi vote nii will be free and fair sabi people are still matching even in Rain with no money giving to them should pass a message to you if he gets primary election i assure one thing you will understand the power of publicity and power of desire
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You need to repent asap.. there is only one way to go with this mentality - destruction. To think a fellow man like you isn't worthy to be called a person is the height of arrogance and foolishness....pray seriously for your future
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 2:49pm On May 21, 2022
[s]
Bonesbreaker:
lets be watching sabi na u be God sabi vote nii will be free and fair sabi people are still matching even in Rain with no money giving to them should pass a message to you if he gets primary election i assure one thing you will understand the power of publicity and power of desire
[/s]
Nwanne, use your N2,500 share to buy some good books in English language, use them to improve on your English and stop quoting me. angry
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Sergio104:

A fellow may commit suicide tonight.

I thought it's all Twitter thing??
But you really saw the reality.

Let's see at least two imbeciile or mad men rally for Tinubu nah cool

Na so e dey start
The power of N2,500 shouldn't be underrated. Nwanne, do your job in peace. cheesy
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by pricklewane: 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Will shut your foolish mouth so you dead Brian igbos want to insult politician from other tribe but don't want people to do same to a common criminal like this Pandora bastard.

Vikkoh:

You should have received enough 30k monthly stipend to be able to make you resign being an Online Zombie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, use your N2,500 share to buy some good books in English language, use them to improve on your English and stop quoting me. angry
as i no go school i would want my son and daughter to have the best education and who can do so PETER OBI OF NIGERIA which 2500 naira grin cheesy this wan na zombie oh i will send u a lick to the moblazition link of peter obi so u can confirm what is going on in Nigeria grin grin to you is just a twitter talk abi lets be watching
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by DamianX: 3:03pm On May 21, 2022
pricklewane:
Will shut your foolish mouth so you dead Brian igbos want to insult politician from other tribe but don't want people to do same to a common criminal like this Pandora bastard.

Shut up
Tinubu yaribanza zombie

Your pain is oozing.
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 3:03pm On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:

You mean the athifku and Peter Obi's ass-licking lifestyle by ipob pigs?

So how much are Peter Obi and athifku paying every ipob pig? I heard is 10k quarterly. Pls help me confirm. cool
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
as i no go school i would want my son and daughter has the best education and who can do so PETER OBI OF NIGERIA
So what stopped you from going when he was the gov of Anambra state for 8 yrs? Or is it the N2,500 he gave you for this 1 million march that will pay your children school fees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
pricklewane:

Lol.

Leave dem. grin

If you support Tinubu, you are paid, but if they support Peter Obi, it is free will.

Very funny pipu.

Las las, Emeka can never be president of my dear country. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So what stopped you from going when he was the gov of Anambra state for 8 yrs? Or is it the N2,500 he gave you for this 1 million march that will pay your children school fees?
is just Nairaland talk, and twitter talk of Peter obi abi no worry we move i pray PDP to give peter obi there mandate and watch 4 urself grin cheesy what u will see will shock u
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

OK.

Enjoy your N2,500 in peace.

At least, a plate of akpu don sure tonight.

Cheers. grin
grin cheesy thanks REMEMBER TO VOTE PETER OBI COME 2023 ATLEAST FOR YOUR FUTURE
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by justified007: 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
Is this their much hyped 1million man rally
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:20pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

LeoDeKing, most times it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt -
Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:

Bobloco:

LeoDeKing, most times it is etter to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt -

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

Leave dem. grin

If you support Tinubu, you are paid, but if they support Peter Obi, it is free will.

Very funny pipu.

Las las, Emeka can never be president of my dear country. grin
Gbamsolutely!
End of Thread.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by Eriggs: 7:26pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Bonesbreaker, for your own good.
Listen to this advice from your elder brother King Leo.
It's not too late for you.
I have said my own o....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi by 1879nine: 1:16am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113047194:

Gbamsolutely!
End of Thread.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Currently A Fulani Vs Idoma War At Orokam But The Media Is Silent! / With Wike, Fayose, Orthom, Etc In APC. 2023 Election Is Settled For Tinubu / I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.