Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman (904 Views)

Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
NigerianSage:
j

lol.. ASUU is the new reason why you carry fake news on top shoulder like your bread and butter in life..

See life..

Where is the proof that the US declared war on any country.? Can we at least get that info?

Abi it's still fake news?

Do you have problems with comprehension, allaye fvck off my mention if you no wan make thunder strike your balls
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 8:02pm On May 19, 2022
Teazer4:
Do you have problems with comprehension, allaye fvck off my mention if you no wan make thunder strike your balls

What comprehension?

Did you show proof that the US declared war on any country and I failed to comprehend that info?? Abeg, show us where I failed to comprehend your fake news...
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by OBAGADAFFI: 8:03pm On May 19, 2022
NigerianSage:

lol.. ASUU is the new reason why you carry fake news on top shoulder like your bread and butter in life..

See life..

Where is the proof that the US declared war on any country.? Can we at least get that info?

Abi it's still fake news?

You mean spending $35bn is not going to war?

US citizens aren't as dumb as Nigerians.

They know US is fully engaged in the war.
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2022
NigerianSage:

What comprehension?

Did you show proof that the US declared war on any country and I failed to comprehend that info?? Abeg, show us where I failed to comprehend your fake news...

slide off abeg…. You Dey disturb me unnecessary mention. I’m about to create another go and wannnnk ok it too
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

You mean spending $35bn is not going to war?

US citizens aren't as dumb as Nigerians.

They know US is fully engaged in the war.

According to fake news peddlers on NL.

So, when countries offered aid to other countries fighting wars, they declared war and fought the wars themselves.

Going by your embarrassing and unfortunate conclusion, Russia also declared war on Libya, Syria, and even all the countries that helped Nigeria and Biafra during the civil war also declared war on Nigeria and Biafra.

Feels like I'm going back and forth with toddlers.
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
Teazer4:
slide off abeg…. You Dey disturb me unnecessary mention. I’m about to create another go and wannnnk ok it too

Just make sure it's not fake news....

1 Like

Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2022
NigerianSage:

Just make sure it's not fake news....
absnsks zbasmsmsbshbzba. Dkenbabss. Sneklsbwhebsv wlsns d d d nskenddhvb
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 10:49pm On May 19, 2022
Teazer4:
absnsks zbasmsmsbshbzba. Dkenbabss. Sneklsbwhebsv wlsns d d d nskenddhvb

Sad to see that fake news don dey do you one kind.

Go take medicine to feel better.

Kpele..
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2022

Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 8:51am On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:

Typical fake news source, just caption from no name and faceless source..

What is it with you and fake news sef..?
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2022
Who’s this thing?
It’s Friday morning, don’t you have a job or something?

Fvck off my mention pls. I’m asking nicely now.
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2022
Ok

Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by NigerianSage: 9:08am On May 20, 2022
Teazer4:
Who’s this thing?
It’s Friday morning, don’t you have a job or something?

Fvck off my mention pls. I’m asking nicely now.

Is asking for a credible source too much to ask for? Abi what kind of source is a random caption by a faceless and unnamed entity?

Seems your only job is fake news peddling..
Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2022
Good

Re: I’m Wondering When We Voted To Go To War?’ – US Congressman by Teazer4(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2022
NigerianSage:

Is asking for a credible source too much to ask for? Abi what kind of source is a random caption by a faceless and unnamed entity?

Seems your only job is fake news peddling..

Rule 2
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Patriot AD Trying To Save Itself In Kiev / Donald Trump Arrested / Angola: Africa's New Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.