Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore (518 Views)

I Can't Go On Living Anymore, It's Time To End It / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by Melvin56: 3:40am On May 19, 2022
Hi everyone my name is Melvin,before I proceed I will like to thank everyone here who advised me on my previous trend,your advice was so helpful.

Pardon my grammatical errors,sorry for the LONG text

I met my girlfriend around 2019.Then I was working with a particular company,everything was okay,but after a month or two we met I lost my job.She stood by me,paid most of the bills,
When I noticed that she was going to sites to work as a labourer just to take care of me I was so mad at her,I asked her to stop and show me the site so that I will do the job and earn money pending the time I will secure another job but she refused and said that she's doesn't want me to do that kind of a Job
So one day she dressed to go to the site I followed her without her knowledge but unfortunately she saw me but I was already at the site that's how we both started working there

To be brief,one engineer at the site developed interest in her and after much pressure she accepted dating him
I later found out and she confessed that it's true
At this point she told me that she's not interested in me again that she wants a breakup
I cried and begged but she refused
I begged her to give me 6 months that I am going to work hard and change my condition but she refused
After like a month I secured another job and I told her about it,this time she will visit me and nothing happens only to say high
She will come and notice I have a new thing in my room she will appreciate it and ask me to keep it up
After a while that I got the job she started coming back to me till she told me that she want to date me now and promise to leave the engineer
Because of my love for her I accepted her back
Mind you that while dating her I never cheated her for once even after she left me I didn't still cheat
I became the supervisor at my place of work and the company needed new staffs and I was given the privilege to employ so I employed her
Because of my personality many people liked me Including girls in fact they pester me that I fell for it
I started seeing so many girls,like I couldn't control it I have numerous girlfriends,at this point I don't pay attention to my girlfriend anymore like I don't give her attention
I make sure I provide whatever she wants but we don't meet
I don't find her attractive anymore
She knows that I use to go out with different girls but she said that since I stood by her when she left me for another guy that she wont leave me because am doing same now
I so much love this girl in the past and I have tried so many times to restore that love but its not working
Her Intention is that I will marry her but I have no atom of feelings for her anymore and I don't know how to tell her
She's really hurt and dying in silence
I don't know what to do
Please help
Admin help move to front page thanks and God bless you
Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by endsarrrs(f): 3:49am On May 19, 2022
cool

That your girlfriend has moved on since before now. She is only giving you room to be a real man &open-up to her that you aren't interested anymore in the relationship. A girl that brings something to the table is worthy to be appreciated(she won't loose a single tear or sleep if you go)

If it was her having many boyfriends just like you are doing, Nairaland redpreeqs will label her a 'ashawoo'

Just break the ice and you move-on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by blaquemyc: 4:01am On May 19, 2022
You are truly a SIMPle man.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by sorosoke101: 4:06am On May 19, 2022
Women only love the luxury life, they don't want to struggle with a man and even if they do they don't do it for long. They will leave you within the twinkle of an eye, But when you start making it in life they will start trooping into your life. As for you having so many girlfriends I pity your life because you are coming back to square one, if you like be the boss at your work you will fall like the wall of Jericho. Flee from women and focus on one person with intensive prayers. A word I think is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2022
na unseriousness dey worry the both of you. if u av anodar reasonable thing talk make we hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by advanceDNA: 4:18am On May 19, 2022
Melvin56:
Hi everyone my name is Melvin,before I proceed I will like to thank everyone here who advised me on my previous trend,your advice was so helpful.

Pardon my grammatical errors,sorry for the LONG text

I met my girlfriend around 2019.Then I was working with a particular company,everything was okay,but after a month or two we met I lost my job.She stood by me,paid most of the bills,
When I noticed that she was going to sites to work as a labourer just to take care of me I was so mad at her,I asked her to stop and show me the site so that I will do the job and earn money pending the time I will secure another job but she refused and said that she's doesn't want me to do that kind of a Job
So one day she dressed to go to the site I followed her without her knowledge but unfortunately she saw me but I was already at the site that's how we both started working there

To be brief,one engineer at the site developed interest in her and after much pressure she accepted dating him
I later found out and she confessed that it's true
At this point she told me that she's not interested in me again that she wants a breakup
I cried and begged but she refused
I begged her to give me 6 months that I am going to work hard and change my condition but she refused
After like a month I secured another job and I told her about it,this time she will visit me and nothing happens only to say high
She will come and notice I have a new thing in my room she will appreciate it and ask me to keep it up
After a while that I got the job she started coming back to me till she told me that she want to date me now and promise to leave the engineer
Because of my love for her I accepted her back
Mind you that while dating her I never cheated her for once even after she left me I didn't still cheat
I became the supervisor at my place of work and the company needed new staffs and I was given the privilege to employ so I employed her
Because of my personality many people liked me Including girls in fact they pester me that I fell for it
I started seeing so many girls,like I couldn't control it I have numerous girlfriends,at this point I don't pay attention to my girlfriend anymore like I don't give her attention
I make sure I provide whatever she wants but we don't meet
I don't find her attractive anymore
She knows that I use to go out with different girls but she said that since I stood by her when she left me for another guy that she wont leave me because am doing same now
I so much love this girl in the past and I have tried so many times to restore that love but its not working
Her Intention is that I will marry her but I have no atom of feelings for her anymore and I don't know how to tell her
She's really hurt and dying in silence
I don't know what to do
Please help
Admin help move to front page thanks and God bless you

The matter don balance naaa
Two of you dont love each other...walk away..you are not hurting her...Shes with for becos shes getting what she needs..

Na manipulation....shes dating other guys but making you feel she loves you and wont complain about your cheating....

All na format..she's not dying in anything...she's eating her cake an still keeping it...you are the contigency marriage plan incase she no get anyone to propose..

If you are still sleeping with her....
Na paternity fraud go end your case..because when none of her side guys propose to her...she will just look for one pregnancy to call your own....

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by airminem(f): 4:22am On May 19, 2022
Why should i have sleepless night over your kind of unserious men.
Are you matured at all?! Or just like all the rest kids roaming NL wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by chukwuibuipob: 4:23am On May 19, 2022
undecided sad useless thread sad.Sell this stuff to Nollywood
Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by Lessonteacher(f): 4:24am On May 19, 2022
I don't have any advice for you, but, I think you could tell her point blank she's no longer in your heart, so she knows in time and don't feel you have wasted her time,
You shouldn't have accepted her back wholeheartedly after she left you for another guy who had more money.
At this juncture now, if you feel she's not offended you in any way to be treated without love, then you shouldn't treat her coldly.
You should try to start withdrawing yourself bit by bit from her, at a point she will be tired of you, or she'll find someone else to date. Be careful with her though, most of these females could be heartless.

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by chukwuibuipob: 4:30am On May 19, 2022
sad u beg,fast and pray,roll on the floor because of a girl sad
Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by olus01(m): 4:48am On May 19, 2022
One of the rules is never accept a cheating partner because the love will gradually fade off and later become Lust

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by Patented: 6:03am On May 19, 2022
Una fit well well. Plenty tit for tat. If you no like leave am na you owe her nothing.
Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by meobizy(f): 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Find a new one.
Re: Help I Don't Find My Girlfriend Attractive Anymore by DanielBradford: 7:15pm On May 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Peoples Gazette Head Office At Abuja Raided By The Nigerian Police Force / Coca-cola Kicks Off Believe And Win UTC Promo, Excite Consumers With Over N400m / Untraceable Money Transfer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.